Mdrol/Epi bridge: Lost 3-4 lbs???

rsr08

Awards
So I'm going into my last week of my bridge and am running Epi at 50mg. My cycle is as follows:

Mdrol 10/20/20/20/0/0
Epi 0/0/30-40/40/50/50

Clomid 100 first 3 days-50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Calorie deficit, but bumped up to maintenance in the end of the 3rd week of my cycle

I weighed 203-204 in the morning about 2-3 days ago and the past 2-3 weeks, and just this morning weighed in at 200-201. I was wondering whats up? Only thing that I could think of is I'm losing that glycogen storage caused by the Mdrol, but then I thought I wouldn't lose a single lb. b/c of the Epistane. I'm curious to see where my strength is now, but I'm definitely worried. Any comments?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're eating a calorie deficit and not gaining weight, OMG!!

Maybe you could give a few more details including what you are trying to accomplish with an Mdrol/Epi bridge but starting under maintenance cals and then going back up... I don't get what you are doing.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I think he's worried about losing 3-4lbs over a couple days, not during his cycle. Anyways, unreal is right.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 pounds could very easily be fluctuation. And yes the Epi could have you drying up a few pounds. But if you've been eating under maintenance so long it's not as if you're trying to gain weight so why is this alarming enough to make a thread?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sounds like normal weight fluctuation man. I would be alarmed even if you did lose 3-4lbs. as long as youre looking good and your lifts are good

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
not surprised by what your diet looks like.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ur still on mdrol if im to believe your dosing layout.

sounds like normal fluctuation of weight.

dosing steroids at a dose used to add on muscle doesn't make sense to me if you are trying to loose weight, or recomp.

a low dosed steroid would be enough to preven muscle catobolism, so going higher or even using what considered "normal" dose is a waste in my opinion.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me like you ran a recomp cycle without intending to.

rsr08

Awards
Sorry I meant to specify what my goals were and happened during my cycle. I'm not tryin to blow up as I'm just tryin to stay lean for the sake of my athletics, endurance, not to lose too much speed b/c of the newly added muscle, etc. I'm in calorie deficit and I gained a good 7-8 lbs so no need for the flaming/sarcasm guys :fing02:. There's a difference between guys who can't gain lbs in muscle/weight while using steroids in a cal deficit and guys who have their diet down and can gain muscle while using steroids. I'm proud to say I have my diet down, and it has resulted in my 7-8 lbs of newly added muscle (well probably 4-5 lbs since 3-4 lbs seem to be fluctuating here and there). But 4-5 lbs of muscle is something I was hoping for in a cal deficit so I feel more accomplished knowing that.

Anyways, weighed myself after the first time upon waking up, and jumped back up 3 lbs. Maybe the scale was off ATM or maybe it's "fluctuating". From previous cycles, I've never had fluctuating weight so any ideas?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think this is a dumb thread. just thought i'd put that out there.

sounds like to me the weight you've added is muscle gycogen and water, and probably some fat, and muscle in there somewhere too, maybe.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second that.....dont worry dude its probably weight flucuation....

rsr08

Awards

sounds like to me the weight you've added is muscle gycogen and water, and probably some fat, and muscle in there somewhere too, maybe.
I'm look back on it now and this thread is kinda pointless now. But it's almost as dumb as ppl who assume **** :lol:

Just for the record I dropped my bf by 1% thank u. Pretty sure it's some water. Weighed myself and I'm up to where I normally been weighing the past 2 weeks. All is well and this thread is pretty much done.

I second that.....dont worry dude its probably weight flucuation....

Naw probably just the scale :lol5: all is good tho