ph and bf%? - AnabolicMinds.com

ph and bf%?

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  251 lbs.
    Answers

ph and bf%?

DOES the bf% make a diff if u takeing phs?MEAN like some one with less bf would most likely not gain much fat off a ph cycle compared to some with a higher bf%??? use trandemls?????

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Any thoughts on this anyone!!
  3. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by toastynoodles
    DOES the bf% make a diff if u takeing phs?MEAN like some one with less bf would most likely not gain much fat off a ph cycle compared to some with a higher bf%??? use trandemls?????
    Why would bf% make any kind of difference? PH's/PS's/or AAS DO NOT put fat on a user. Why would ever think that? What are trandemls?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

I think you need to do more research and reading. Try looking reading old posts, FAQs, articles on this site.

And no - regarding bf% question.
  5. New Member
    Answers

Well here's my opinion. If your not 10% or less bf get there, then do bulking cycles. Don't get fatter and fatter.

If your pretty lean and do a cycle, you can eat as much as you like (clean food though) and not gain any fat, you'll also be able to see the results much better, and be able to judge the personal effects. (responder or not etc)

Being fat sucks, so why allow yourself to get there, if it serves no purpose other than to satisfy your junk craving...
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    I think you need to do more research and reading. Try looking reading old posts, FAQs, articles on this site.

And no - regarding bf% question.
    Y do i got research more?because i asked a ? ABOUT bf% and ph LOL.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TopBanana81
    Why would bf% make any kind of difference? PH's/PS's/or AAS DO NOT put fat on a user. Why would ever think that? What are trandemls?
    SO what our saying is no one gains fat when they run a ph cycle,funny alot of post i read people say well i gain 12-15lb off this cycle but 4-5 lbs are fat. THAT why i was asking usely some one with a low bf% would have a higher bmr.mean he could up his cals more and not see fat gain or very little compared to some one with a high bf% with a low bmr.
  8. Board Supporter
    Answers

I think you were advised to search more as your question indicated you do not have a full grasp of the mechanics involved. Nobody is trying to flame you here but you need to educate yourself a great deal before you start experimenting with these substances. Your existing level of bodyfat will not impair (or enhance) muscle gains but remember in order to build muscle (weather using PH or not) you need a calorific excess. Understanding how to control your diet the should be a prerequisite to using any form of suppliment. In summary it will make very little difference to your gains what BF% you start at but if you dont know how to control you diet you will most likely not get very good results anyway.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH and Australia
    By Amateur in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. AAS, PH, and creatine
    By baham99 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 09:22 AM
  3. PH and Blood Pressure
    By phatbody in forum Anabolics