EPI - peck puffing up but not sensative nipples?

dannyeff

Awards
the problem im having is that when i take my doze of epi my left peck puffs up but eventually goes back to normal. i read the gyno thread and it said it is some estrogen binding to something and nolva would stop it.

the thing im thinking is say i dont take the nolva, the gyno thread said something about gaining some water weight and mabe getting fat.
is that all the sides or would i get gyno if i ignore the problem?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi shouldn't give you gyno it acts as an anti-estrogen. Epi should also make you dry and vascular not give you any water weight or fat.

????

tigerbunny

Awards
Just be careful I have had nipple issues without sensitivity or pain so don't ignore other symptoms just because there is no pain.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Mate, be more specific, provide info on what dosage your using, how long you been on cycle for etc. Then im sure you'll get better help :)

dannyeff

Awards
im on my 1st week doing 20/30/30/30
uaing cycle support omega 3 6 9

i do have nolva but for pct

this is my 1st cycle and i feel great!

i went to my doctor and told him
about this and he told me to just stop taking it?

hope this helps

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Epi doesn't cause water weight, and fat comes from a bad diet (mc-d's 3 meals a day) and I've never heard of gyno from epi, some recommend if you have gyno to reduce it, although I'd never do that if I had gyno.

As far as taking your dose, and your nip puffing up, that is the weirdest thing I have heard in awhile...

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should not, SHOULD being the main word. Epi is not an effective "anti-estrogen" as it would not reduce the levels of exogenous estrogen like say on a test cycle. It does exactly the same thing as every anti-aromatazing steroid. It cuts off test, which causes your estrogen to match it.

Epi should not cause estrogen issues, however in your case it might be, who knows, it wouldnt hurt your cycle to take a 10mg dose of say nolva just to see if it eliminates your symptoms.. although maybe your just getting swole..

dannyeff

Awards
is it possable that when i take my dose its giving me a pump?? my bench has went from 50k to 65 10x0

think thats the problem mabe??

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It certainly would give youa pump, but puffy nips is indicative of estrogenic sides usually. Like i said try and anti-e or some nolva if its all you got, if the puffy nips stick around, then dont worry about it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
goddamn do you really need steroids when you're benching 1 plate? And your bench started at 110 pounds... And now you are giving yourself gyno, great.... WTF are you doing to yourself.

And no the puffy nips aren't caused by "a pump" when you take a dose. Epi can and does cause gyno on many users, the mechanism is a bit of a mystery but I have read about it plenty.

dannyeff

Awards
its 143 pounds actually. its not my nipple. its the top of my chest. nipples arnt senitive thats the thing lol??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes i can do metric conversions just fine, benching plates is 135 pounds, you think 8 pounds is a great deal more? Every kid and their mom in the gym is doing 1 plate dude, I see girls doing 1 plate. You're taking steroids to do it. I did 135*10 as a 15 year old who had been lifting for a few months with a terrible routine and no diet. There's something frigging wrong here. This is not what steroids are for!

Your doctor was right, you should just stop. Recover your natural testosterone and learn what bodybuilding is about before you pop oral steroids again.

Kids benching 1 plate and taking steroids and then complaining about the gyno is the kind of **** that gives steroids a bad name. You say your left pec is puffing up, now you say it's your upper chest.. This is ****ed up dude.

dannyeff

Awards
its 10x10 though dude its not like am doing 3x12. and to be honest im still in my 1st week so i dont think the strenth is related to steroids. at the end of the day whats happend is happend so u flaming me isnt going to change that. everybody here where i stay is on the dark side so **** it.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes i can do metric conversions just fine, benching plates is 135 pounds, you think 8 pounds is a great deal more? Every kid and their mom in the gym is doing 1 plate dude, I see girls doing 1 plate. You're taking steroids to do it. I did 135*10 as a 15 year old who had been lifting for a few months with a terrible routine and no diet. There's something frigging wrong here. This is not what steroids are for!

Your doctor was right, you should just stop. Recover your natural testosterone and learn what bodybuilding is about before you pop oral steroids again.

Kids benching 1 plate and taking steroids and then complaining about the gyno is the kind of **** that gives steroids a bad name. You say your left pec is puffing up, now you say it's your upper chest.. This is ****ed up dude.
Yeah kid, this guy is spot on... Your not even nearly ready to be using ph or any type of steroids... benchin 1 plate, lol.... and u think u have gyno from epi? lmao... you kids are dumb... get off epi and eat, yea thats right, eat and train and rest...maybe use some creatine or something, altho u might get gyno from that too.. lmfao!!

mball52

Awards
  • Established
its 10x10 though dude its not like am doing 3x12. and to be honest im still in my 1st week so i dont think the strenth is related to steroids. at the end of the day whats happend is happend so u flaming me isnt going to change that. everybody here where i stay is on the dark side so **** it.
i got my max to over 300 lbs on bench before the THOUGHT of a ph or ds came to mind. if you can't get your max up higher than what you are at without steroids, then you should just stop lifting man. harsh but true.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
/Shakes finger

NO ROIDS FOR YOU SON!

dannyeff

Awards
quick update. iv been to 2 doctors and there is some tissue there. doctor said i have to stop taking everything and let go back to normal natually. i can upload pics aswell:) this was a low dose cycle so it shows that the ai isnt very good in it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gyno comes from multiple hormonal imbalance.

anyone who says epistane shouldn't cause gyno, is basically saying "steroids dont cause hormonal imbalances"

and if you do really believe this, you need some more education on steroids.

epistane aside from messing up the hpta axis, also has the ability to displace shbg, freeing up test (which you will have little of) and also Estrogen.

when you have that free estrogen, plus the already unstable shift in hormones, you could have some problems.

side effects vary person to person, and all steroids are capable of typical anabolic/androgenic side effects in people

dannyeff

Awards
thanks dude, i dont have any hard lumps. on inhibit e just now untill ny lectro and nolva come

2.5mg lectro
20 nolva

that sound about right for a month

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
1. You say 10 x 10 at 135. OK I guess you wanna get some applause for it.. If you can lift 135 for 10 sets at 10 reps a set, you are capable of lifting A LOT more weight.. Your technique is offff

2. What's happened is what's happened. You're right it is what it is but first of all, how old are you? How long have you been lifting? My girlfriend JUST started 5 months ago and she reps a plate on each side slowly with GREAT form. People get flamed when they do something stupid and then ask questions as to why they're in the predicament they're in. Go to any forum.. This is how it is across the board. I moderate at a pitbull forum. People let their dogs loose and wonder why they come home to dead dogs.

3. You are a sheep. Everyone is on the "dark side so f**k it". I know its appealing to be "on the dark side" to you but its not just run this comound and swell up. There's hard work and knowledge that goes along with it. Just because your friends are on cycles is a STUPID reason to get on one.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SC your gf is awesome repping a plate

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SC your gf is awesome repping a plate
Is that sarcasm? LOL I call her lil muscles haha.. She's got strong legs too I got her up to 400 on the leg press.. She weighs 130 at 5'4". Shes in school a lot too.. If she had more time and her diet was spot on she'd be freakishly strong

dannyeff

Awards
been training for 2 years. im 22 in november. tbh the reason i started cycle because of job change. stock auditor to scaffolder isnt much fun. iv done loads of research on epistane by ibe. 1 tab gave me dodgy nipples but i though it was cuz the ai in it.

i know its the rong attitude my max on bench is 91kilo. over head press is 47k for 10x10, deadlift is 105 for 5. squat is 70k for 10. was kinda hoping to do 10x10 and get a recomp effect and be good at my job lol. its a ****load of money for me anyways.

thanks for not flaming, i know iv done rong!! **** the roids! doet diet diettttt!

need to say though for 1 week 3 pounds that iv kept is quite nice
see when i get home us want a pic so us have a good idea whats going on??

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I know this is old, but I found this too interesting to pass.

So many of you are saying Epistane won't cause gyno or water retention as if taking any substance is as simple as black and white.

I took Epistane a while back and into my 3rd week started getting a burning sensation around my nipples. There is thread here on AM stating that same fact started by another user.

As for the water retention- The day after taking my last dose, I urinated what seemed like every 10 -15 minutes, I had lost 4 lbs by the end of the day.