Can Nolvadex be used to bulk up??

Scrappy111

Awards
Can nolvadex be used to bulk up or just as PCT?? And if it can be used to bulk how long of a cycle would you suggest and what dose cause I know for use as a PCT the dose is 20mg a day.

Scrappy111

Awards
It's not ONLY an estrogen blocker. This quote is taken straight from this steroids profile

20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150%

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It's not ONLY an estrogen blocker. This quote is taken straight from this steroids profile

20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150%
run it and let us know how it turns out...

:rolleyes:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it sounds like he has his mind made up. Go ahead and WASTE ur nolva.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Christ....

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I swear, this is the week of ridiculous posts.

well, come to think of it last week was kinda bad too.....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I swear, this is the week of ridiculous posts.

well, come to think of it last week was kinda bad too.....
if I had a crystal ball, next week looks bad as well lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nolvadex to bulk up.... dude ur an idiot. plain and simple.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why......?

Why would you run nolvadex to bulk? Sure it raises test a little....do some research on what will help you bulk up.....

fmfws185

Awards
U can use it to build muscle but won't won't really gain any thing I mean u will but very little. A.I's can be used as well but again little to no results. Its a waste of money to use them for anything other than pct.run a cycle use as a pct. Get more bang for ur buck

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro don't listen to the other members, even though if you do a 'search' most are very knowledgeable.

Run nolva for 4 weeks and you will gain 20 pounds. Better yet throw some h-drol/halotest25/proteindrol in there and you'll most likely gain 30-40 pounds of pure muscle.

:fing02:

Wow, this thread is a huge FAIL.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro don't listen to the other members, even though if you do a 'search' most are very knowledgeable.

Run nolva for 4 weeks and you will gain 20 pounds. Better yet throw some h-drol/halotest25/proteindrol in there and you'll most likely gain 30-40 pounds of pure muscle.

:fing02:

Wow, this thread is a huge FAIL.
LMAO.. This is got me buggin out.. Just don't understand where ppl come up with these retarded questions... Actually i just posted a rant about crap like this the other day....lmfao

Scrappy111

Awards
How do you guys expect anyone to learn anything if all ya'll want to do is be ****s and douchebags about it. WTF! I'm here to learn NOT be criticized.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys expect anyone to learn anything if all ya'll want to do is be ****s and douchebags about it. WTF! I'm here to learn NOT be criticized.
google lol

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Because its very obvious you didn't search anything before posting, which is why you got the responses you did.

fmfws185

Awards
Actually................ Idk how well nolva works but there was this thread that was started a couple days ago I think it was called "please help me" some chick is trying to get pregnant and the doc put her man on clomid 25mg or something like that per day hit starting test was in the 200's after 2 months his test was in the 1100's. Blood work is posted. I would rather pay the money for clomid and get something that is really gonna work than pay like $40 and up for a test booster that has testofen lol. U guys should check out that thread. I'm suprised by how much clomid works.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Actually................ Idk how well nolva works but there was this thread that was started a couple days ago I think it was called "please help me" some chick is trying to get pregnant and the doc put her man on clomid 25mg or something like that per day hit starting test was in the 200's after 2 months his test was in the 1100's. Blood work is posted. I would rather pay the money for clomid and get something that is really gonna work than pay like $40 and up for a test booster that has testofen lol. U guys should check out that thread. I'm suprised by how much clomid works.
A SERM isn't going to bulk you up. IMO, I think test boosters are a waste of money, just my view.

Bottom line, a SERM isn't going to get you "huge" or "bulk" you up. End of story.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you may have some gains after you stop taking nolva, dont rush out to buy muscle shirts tho, go to victoria secret and see how you look in a bra.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
clomid is wayyyyyyy different than nolva. Clomid will boost your test levels. Nolvadex raises your test slightly because it's lowering estrogen. Clomid raises your test because it's telling your LH to produce more test.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clomid is wayyyyyyy different than nolva. Clomid will boost your test levels. Nolvadex raises your test slightly because it's lowering estrogen. Clomid raises your test because it's telling your LH to produce more test.
This is wrong...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are a million threads with clomid in them. Do you have a link? That is surprising results with clomid but I'd still say you wont get huge. I will help you maintain and gain a little muscle by raising test levels. I like a dose every once in a while to keep my test high cause i'm getting old:)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
brb running nolva cycle

fmfws185

Awards
Lol for this thread being such a fail lol its stirring up some trouble hahaha

fmfws185

Awards
A SERM isn't going to bulk you up. IMO, I think test boosters are a waste of money, just my view.

Bottom line, a SERM isn't going to get you "huge" or "bulk" you up. End of story.
True it won't get u "HUGE" but by running it, most likely it will raise your test enough to match teenagers skyrocketing test. And be able to make gain that much easier. But like u said it won't get u huge.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
please explain what is wrong about the post.
Nolva and clomid first of all are structurally similar. Nolva can increase testosterone levels just as effectively if not more effectively than clomid can.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i didn't mean they were way different structurally i just meant they are used different. Would you use clomid to control a gyno flare up......no. Do you have any studies to back that up on humans, not saying i think your wrong would just like to see it as i never heard of nolva being able to boost test as much as clomid. I heard of dr's prescribing clomid to help boost test but never nolva that's why i ask.