recomp advice?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for some recomp advice. I had a decent cut recently, but feel like i may have cut too many calories for too long, and have lost some mass =/.

I still need quite a bit of work in the fat loss department (I haven't measured, but maybe around 12% right now). I have like 3/4 bottle of epi (72 pills..yah, i counted lol), and plenty of x-tren, could I make a decent cycle out of that? I am looking for a low-dose cycle to hold some mass (and maybe gain a little) while on maintenance or slightly below maintinence (200 cals?). I also have a bunch of m-drol too, but am really thinking I should save it, haha.

I've been doing high protein meals with carb cutoffs 5 hours before bedtime (except on workout days, since i lift at night). I also am TRYING to do fasted cardio on non-workout days. Any advice?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for some recomp advice. I had a decent cut recently, but feel like i may have cut too many calories for too long, and have lost some mass =/.

I still need quite a bit of work in the fat loss department (I haven't measured, but maybe around 12% right now). I have like 3/4 bottle of epi (72 pills..yah, i counted lol), and plenty of x-tren, could I make a decent cycle out of that? I am looking for a low-dose cycle to hold some mass (and maybe gain a little) while on maintenance or slightly below maintinence (200 cals?). I also have a bunch of m-drol too, but am really thinking I should save it, haha.

I've been doing high protein meals with carb cutoffs 5 hours before bedtime (except on workout days, since i lift at night). I also am TRYING to do fasted cardio on non-workout days. Any advice?
you look to wanting to recomp using phs , have you considered glycobol and similar products?