Peg 400 and M4OHN

chris1381

Awards
Why can't you mix 1gm of m4ohn in 99ml of peg 400?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt get it in either, so I added another 100ml of PEG-400. Most of it dissolved, but there is still some powder that settles. I am just using it anyway as a suspension, mixing each time before use.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i did 5mg/ml in peg400 which is probably the highest you can go.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
5 mg/mls worked for me as well.

fwiw, suspension are ok, just gotta do some good shaking, for even dispersion.

assuming there are no big clumps, etc.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you tried baking it? 225 in the oven for 20 to 30 min might do the trick. once it is disolved, it should remain stable. Just my 2 cents. ;) I had to bake my M-Dien for 30 min to get it to dissolve, but it has stayed in solution ever since. (a couple months now.)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Lean one when you baked yours what in the oven what did you put it in?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I was asking what type of container he used to bake it in.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I was asking what type of container he used to bake it in.
I just used an empty glass bottle. Like the ones that Sldge's betas come in. I saved up a bunch of those. Something else that works well for making batches greater that 100ml, is an empty vinegar or salad dressing bottle. Just make sure it's glass. Just dump the powder in, add your measured amount of PEG400,then "shake and bake". Check it every 10 min and shake it again until there are no more floaties and it is fully dissolved. ;)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't get 5mg/ml to stay in solution. I baked it twice for 25 minutes & tried the hot water bath, It still fell out after a few hours every time.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
not having it stay in solution, btw, is not the end of the world. the product is still usable as a suspension. think winnie.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
not having it stay in solution, btw, is not the end of the world. the product is still usable as a suspension. think winnie.
My thoughts exactly. I've been taking it that way for a week.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
very true, nothing wrong at all with a suspension if you shake the hell out of it before use. I didn't realize how much of a bitch it seems to get these compunds to dissolve, haven't been on any besides M1T. Wonder why??

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
for all the alchy's out there, the 375m and 750ml liquor bottles are good for these as well...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
for the higher concetrations I would mess around with olive oil or cottonseed oil and ba. it takes longer but i got 5.4mg/ml to stay stable for 2 weeks now at a room temp of about 68 degrees.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
When M4OHN comes out of solution in EVO only, is it supposed to appear like small shimery flakes floating around?

I'll probably add some BA and BB to preserve the remainder of the stash but I'm just curious what the suspension should look like.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
When M4OHN comes out of solution in EVO only, is it supposed to appear like small shimery flakes floating around?

I'll probably add some BA and BB to preserve the remainder of the stash but I'm just curious what the suspension should look like.
Yeah, that's what mine looks like. Be aware of the millions of air bubbles that appear after the vigorous shaking, the particles get lost among all the bubbles.

SonOfThor

Awards
Could you make a suspension using just olive oil and BB or do you need the BA for sure?

SonOfThor

Awards
err, bump? Serious question, does the BA add anything if you're only dosing it orally?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Ok can someone fill me in here ? So can u just take the powder like cyclo-1-test or something ?

Can u just take the powder orally ? Because I don't want to buy the PEG if I don't have to. Thanks.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok can someone fill me in here ? So can u just take the powder like cyclo-1-test or something ?

Can u just take the powder orally ? Because I don't want to buy the PEG if I don't have to. Thanks.
Are you serious?!
Just think about how your are suppose to measure out m4ohn.

And no one here eats their powders, it against the law.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
use olive oil if you odnt want peg, the flakes sounds about right.

BA helps it dissolve and stay in solution better.

fiddler

Awards
use olive oil if you odnt want peg, the flakes sounds about right.

BA helps it dissolve and stay in solution better.
the reason i like olive oil is that since it's a suspension, you can practically put in as much as you want. 5mg/ml, 10mg/ml, etc. the olive oil still tastes like olive oil. you could use it to dip bread in if you want.

I just put 50 drops(5mg/ml) in a cup of gf juice and drink.

fiddler

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN 2mg/ml solution

1gm M4OHN powder
mix with 499ml peg 400
heat in a water bath on the stove (low heat) for 30-45 minutes.
Above is the solution from Designer supps powder ph instructions. I've read this thread and others.....looking for additional information and updates on anyone who has or will be mixing their m4ohn powder, since I will be getting mine soon.

Has anyone tried olive oil alone? and if so, at what concentration? seems everclear is a no no, but has anyone else tried? sesame seed oil? at what concentration?

Just trying to get the ball rolling on any other recipies out there that bros have mixed and held with success. All of your input is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I'm thinking of using olive oil alone and trying to get an idea where to start....I'd like at least 4mg/ml, but more or less would be fine.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
One additional advantage to using Olive oil instead of PEG maybe that the oil won't dissolve the ML markings on an oral syringe,my PEG solution wiped it clean.

I would recommended a touch of high proof alcohol in it if you don't go with BA, to prevent the oil from going rancid when it's repeatedly opened to the air over 6 to 12 months, it can.
Thanks for the input. I'd just be making enough to run a 6kw cycle. Mixing a bit of everclear with the olive oil and m4ohn sounds promising....along with heating and mixing.....just wondering what concentration (how high) I can get?

If I'm not mistaken 200ml of olive oil with 1gr m4ohn will give me 5mg/ml???? Wonder how much alcohol should add???

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Somewhat off topic but there was talk of using a cyclodextrin to increase solubility. Has anyone tried this in peg400 or even olive oil and what concentration were you able to achieve?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lets keep this going...i would like to know the highest concentration you can make an M4OHN olive oil mix too.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna convert a gram of this today and was wondering if anyone could help out here. I plan on using 200ml of olive oil and giving it as many hot water baths as possible to yeild 5mg/ml. I also have BA and BB, can I use these to help dissolve the powder and if so how much. Like I said I am doing this today so if anyone has any input that would be nice.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I just made a suspension with 96 ml of olive oil, 2 ml of BA, and 2 ml of BB. Don't ask why I made it that way but that's what happend. I gave it multiple water baths and it looks pretty good at 10mg's/ml (susp).

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Should one heat the oil first then add the powder and shake? or add the powder to cold oil....shake....then hot water bath?

HugeBB

Awards
I just got a 250ml bottle of olive oil from the store and poured 1g of m4ohn in. Nice, clean, easy solution for 4mg/ml. Shake the hell out of it for 30 seconds before use and it's good. No nasty chemicals...I guess the jury is still out on m4ohn, but no industrial solvents at least.