Please tell me this isn't gyno........

SilverZ06

Awards
So I just got done with my test e / deca cycle. I ran Arimidex (by AG-guys) on cycle and am running nolva (by AG-guys) for PCT. Since this cycle I have noticed that my nipples are a bit more puffy and oval shaped then normal. There seems to be a bit of fat around them that wasn't there before too. I have gained a little weigth recently, since I have torn a tendon in my shoulder and have not worked out in 2 months, but it is not a large amount of weight. I am at 186lbs at 6'1" from the 196lbs at the end of my cycle. I have noticed a little bit more of a gut and am doing alot of cardio and trying to eat right to get rid of this until my tendon heals. Another thing I noticed, that when I went to pick something up the other day, I bent over when I was by a mirror and I noticed my nipples and a small area around them hung about 1/2 lower then the rest of my chest. All symptoms disappear when I get cold bc everything tightens up.

Now the question is, could this be just fat on my chest from my lack of being able to work out or is it the start of gyno? If gyno, what are the recommended steps to remedy this? I have read a million articles and most say to take Letrezole and nolva. I am just worried it may continue and I will eventually have massive bitch tits.

Please help.

Thanks

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
my first thought would be that its just fat. everyone jumps on the gyno train too quickly. if they are not super sensitive / ya feel lumps behind them then i would think its just a little extra fat and not gyno.

buttttttt, if you really really do think its gyno then letro would be a good way to knock it out.

SilverZ06

Awards
my first thought would be that its just fat. everyone jumps on the gyno train too quickly. if they are not super sensitive / ya feel lumps behind them then i would think its just a little extra fat and not gyno.

buttttttt, if you really really do think its gyno then letro would be a good way to knock it out.
I agree...everyone thinks instantly that they have gyno so I wanted to ask prior to me purchasing anything. There is no sensitivity, no lumps, and so on. Just more fat around that area then i have ever had so I am a bit worried. But like I said, I have gained a little weigth to the point I can't see my abs well and when doing abs I noticed I have that gross roll of fat that covers my waist line as I attempt crunches so I know I have gotten fatter.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could be experiencing sides of high prolactin. Try squeezing your nipples and see if milk comes out.. If so, you need to get on caber and start dose at .25mg E3D and move up or down from there...

SilverZ06

Awards
You could be experiencing sides of high prolactin. Try squeezing your nipples and see if milk comes out.. If so, you need to get on caber and start dose at .25mg E3D and move up or down from there...
I've got to be honest, I don't think I can bring myself to squeeze my nipples. I know it would answer the question if I am experiencing high prolactin but I have always, mentally, had issues with nipple touching. To sensitive of a body part and sends chills when I do....nipple twisting use to set me over the edge...people learned not to do it to me.

Any other suggestions? I knwo the Deca adds alot of fat and I am trying to get rid of it and contimplated Clen but I already have stress and anxiety issues so I don't want to run Clen. I heard Albuterol (spelling?) works well too without the sids that Clen has.

SilverZ06

Awards
Im picking up some Clen this weekend....I will soon see if it is fat related

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
I've got to be honest, I don't think I can bring myself to squeeze my nipples.
Try it, you might like it lmfao

But I can relate it's the worst feeling in the world, and when/if **** comes out you just want to find a building to throw yourself off of out of disgust.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL im sorry, but you need to get over your personal issues, and get your health in check man... thats a pretty dumb excuse even if it is earnest.

SilverZ06

Awards
LOL im sorry, but you need to get over your personal issues, and get your health in check man... thats a pretty dumb excuse even if it is earnest.
Why? Bc I don't want to squeeze my nipples? To be honest, I will go to a doctor first before I do that. Sorry, but thats how I am.