Havoc and Reversitol V2 Pulse

captaincrunch

Awards
Hi guys I have a pulse in mind but before I buy the stuff can anyone suggest ways of improving it or if I'm just doing it wrong. OK here goes...

I'm going to be taking Havoc on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (3 of my 4 training days)and on the other 4 days of the week I will be using Reversitol V2. I have read that it is a good idea to have an estrogen blocker/test booster supplement for the off-days to keep you closer to your equilibrium. I was wondering is Reversitol V2 the best product for that. I notice it no longer has the key ingredient I was reading about which is 6-bromo but the company says the new product works better. Anyone able to shed some light?

Also I will be taking Cycle Support throughout. The question I have is should I void milk thistle on the days I'm taking Havoc or more specifically at the same meal times? Will it lessen the effectiveness of the Havoc and will it work fine just to take on off-days?

So I was thinking of running this for 4 to 5 weeks. The alternative would be pulse Havoc on its own for 4 weeks without the Reversitol V2 and then start taking it once I'm finished the Havoc. Which is the best way?

All opinions will be greatly appreciated as I'm sure there are a few ways to do this cycle. Thanks!

captaincrunch

Awards
Any replies will be great. I am looking for people to critiscise it so I can improve on it. If this cycle is ok I will buy the supplements in the next day or so and get started. Thanks in advance!