inject vs. oral

1. inject vs. oral

I just ordered some of Sledge's 4AD cyp...
    was also considering ordering 1-Test cyp to stack with it.

I was wondering from those with experience...how would you quantify the differences between injections vs. oral ?

Is there really no comparison between the two? meaning....could you say injectibles are twice as good as orals (methyls included) or 5 times or 10 times better???

2. inj > oral

3. dont get me wrong, the orals def have their place in a cycle, and ultimately the two combined are the best, but if I had to do one over the other, id go with injections
    •   

4. I'm assuming you can do injectibles for a much longer period of time without harming the liver nearly as much....

I'm looking for fairly dry gains, I know 4AD can bloat but was thinking about keeping that in check with some other products.

5. was also thinking about running 1test cyp with it...but I want to avoid any libido loss so I think i'd be running it much lower dosages or cranking up the 4AD to accomodate if I had problems...what do you think?

6. How much 4ad cyp you planning on running per week and how often are you going to be injecting it?

7. thinking about 700-800 mg twice a week...I may start out smaller doses than that the first week to see how I react and then pump it up to 1.6 per week total....

What do you think...too much, too little ?

What would you recommend on the 1-test cyp?
    Last edited by FrTimothy; 05-18-2004 at 02:06 PM.

8. ok, would you supplement with any oral if running both 1Test Cyp. along with 4AD Cyp.???

Similar Forum Threads

1. stanozolol inject vs oral
    By dubfungus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 03:40 PM
  2. Injections Vs. Oral
    By SexyRexy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 09:47 AM
  3. Injections vs. orals????
    By mattlew62 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6