Southern Charm Turns Up the Heat - Superdrol Cycle

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I've put this off long enough.. Or better yet I have been itching to run this cycle so I just said Let's do it! :sgrin:

Stats:
Age-25
Weight - 245
Bf - 22 %
Lifting Experience - 6 years (2 year hiatus, so 4)

Goals:
Have been on bulk for quite some months, Want to continue lean gains, maybe even shed some fat while on this. I had a pretty nice bulk, but wasn't lean enough to start off with so I am fatter then I'd like to be. Diet is healthy, will eat right above maintanence - 3600 kcals per day. 2 Cheat meals on Sunday.

Superdrol Cycle:
15/15/15/30 (may even do 30 mg third week, I'll see how I feel)

Support Supplements:
(preloaded) NAC for 2 weeks (liver)
(preloaded) Hawthorne berry @ 1600 mg/day for 2 weeks (bp control)
(preloaded) Red Yeast Rice for 2 weeks (for lipids)
Cycle Assist During Cycle
Addition Hawthorne if needed
Vitamin C

Every day supps:

Fishoil
Animal Flex
Creatine mono
Beta Alanine

PCT - Tomixifen
40/20/20/10
D Aspartic Acid @ 3 grams/day
6 bromo on hand if needed

Also have IBE Epi on hand, but will probably save this for another time, and not run a bridge. We'll see.

Routine:

3 day split

Day 1.

Chest/Triceps/Shoulders
Day 2.

Back/Biceps/Traps

Day 3.

Legs

Schedule is Mon/Wed/Friday with Cardio/abs on Tues, Thurs and Saturday
(I work alot so sometimes I adjust the days, depending on what comes up, so I may change this around, however it is still a 3 day split.)

Day 1 is tomorrow.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOHHWEEE. Lets see how this super makes you feel brotha!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoa ho ho, 22% bf and 245.

sd's gonna turn you from a beast into a monster.

bulk for a few months huh.. id say so ha ha ha. good luck bro

pct looks solid.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hey some of you crazies get in here... Would you run some test with it and then bridge Epi later or just go straight from SD to epi if you were to run Epi in a bridge??

I honestly don't think I'll struggle through PCT knowing if I slack I'll lose muscle... But I have the bottle on hand and wanting some advice from someone who's bridged the two

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sure beats all those hdrol logs we've been seeing. GET IT!!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey some of you crazies get in here... Would you run some test with it and then bridge Epi later or just go straight from SD to epi if you were to run Epi in a bridge??

I honestly don't think I'll struggle through PCT knowing if I slack I'll lose muscle... But I have the bottle on hand and wanting some advice from someone who's bridged the two
have you ran sd before this?

if not, i'd say just stick to the 4 weeks of sd.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
whoa ho ho, 22% bf and 245.

sd's gonna turn you from a beast into a monster.

bulk for a few months huh.. id say so ha ha ha. good luck bro

pct looks solid.
Do you mean like raise body fat? I can deal with the lethargy if I cut down the carbs, but everyone who has run SD that I personally know, has seen mostly dry gains and they're eating 4000-4500 lbs @ 200 lbs. So I figure I can play with the carbs on cycle.. I just dont want too much more excess. LOL

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
have you ran sd before this?

if not, i'd say just stick to the 4 weeks of sd.
No I have not. I have 2 bottles of SD, and a bottle of Epi. I am in no rush to use it all, I just wanted to have it on hand. Thanks.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
This sure beats all those hdrol logs we've been seeing. GET IT!!!!!
hrol what's that?

I don't think I have enough pairs of polos with the raised collar for that ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
copied this from the asgt promo thread

now im starting tomorrow but this was my chest workout last night. Doing 30 minutes of steady state cardio and then winding down with walking my pup.. And then tomorrow its on.

I took my first dose last night, the tub said 4 scoops.. I won't lie, I added one serving of my beta alanine and a couple more grams of creatine, and felt the ASGT kick in around 20 minutes later. I work most of the day, so I am a fan of preworkout drinks and eating heavy carbs an hour or so before my workout. I had a second wind going in the gym and hit up my chest.

I did not bench, because even though my shoulder is feeling better, I still wanted to be careful. So I hit up DBs presses, hammer strength (wide, incline, decline) , tricep rope pull downs, and skullcrushers. Did 10 push ups between every working set of chest

DB Presses

60lbs x5
70lbs x5
80lbs x5
(stopped to not overdo it)

Hammer strength wide
180 x 8
230 x 5
270 x 5
325 x 5

Decline HS
180 x 6
270 x 6
325 x 5

Incline HS

140 x 6
160 x 6
210 x 5
260 x 5

Skullcrushers
60 x 6
80 x 6
100 x 6
110 x 6

Pulldowns
160 x 8
180 x 8
210 x 6
240 x 6
260 x 6
180 x 12

I'm pretty impressed with those numbers considering I have not touched my chest. I really felt a pump on my triceps and some at the bottom of my pecs. Focus was great on it, I got some crazy looks, but that is normal for me. I go in the gym to pound it out, not to play so some folks think I'm already running something ;)

Thanks LG for the chance to run this great product! Wish I would have gotten the whole kit to experience the Anadraulic Pump too, but I was very impressed with the ASGT

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im in, but I say increase to 30mg SD 3rd & 4th wk. Also I say you should bridge SD with epi to make the gains a lot more keepable! Thats my 2 cents!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im in, but I say increase to 30mg SD 3rd & 4th wk. Also I say you should bridge SD with epi to make the gains a lot more keepable! Thats my 2 cents!
See that's pretty much the route I wanna go, but I at the same time I say right now Im not going to... Let's just see how I feel a couple weeks into it ;)

Now I gotta go do some work :phone:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See that's pretty much the route I wanna go, but I at the same time I say right now Im not going to... Let's just see how I feel a couple weeks into it ;)

Now I gotta go do some work :phone:
Your gonna wanna :sgrin:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
BUMP! anyone else in for the ride??

Free beer!! Oh wait... Im not drinking

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
How much test do you have dude?? And I would definitely bridge into the epi and make it a good 6 weeker..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
How much test do you have dude?? And I would definitely bridge into the epi and make it a good 6 weeker..
My boy is supposed to get it in within the next couple of days and its plenty.. That's all I need to say. I have never pinned test, so If adding anything to my cycle it will be Epi, if I do decide to bridge. I know temptation is there, but at the same time I am wanting to evaluate the progress I see with one compound.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only thing i'd recomend on this cycle if for you to bump those rep ranges up to 12-14.

you may not be able to go as heavy yet, but when the sd kicks in, you will.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Only thing i'd recomend on this cycle if for you to bump those rep ranges up to 12-14.

you may not be able to go as heavy yet, but when the sd kicks in, you will.
Do you mean like a 12 10 8 6 thing or all higher reps?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if youre going to be doing drop sets, keep the reps in the 12-14 range.

but if youre going to be increasing the weight each set, then it'd be okay to drop the reps down.

but i'd try to keep it the same, and go for at least 12 for all 4 sets.

this may sound difficult now, but once that sd kicks in, you'll want to do more.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
if youre going to be doing drop sets, keep the reps in the 12-14 range.

but if youre going to be increasing the weight each set, then it'd be okay to drop the reps down.

but i'd try to keep it the same, and go for at least 12 for all 4 sets.

this may sound difficult now, but once that sd kicks in, you'll want to do more.
Yeah I feel you. I wanted to do more on chest the other day but was taking it easy since it was my first chest workout in about a month. Surprisingly I hadn't lost too much strength, and I know once I get that ON feeling it's gonna be a whole different ball park

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Do you mean like raise body fat? I can deal with the lethargy if I cut down the carbs, but everyone who has run SD that I personally know, has seen mostly dry gains and they're eating 4000-4500 lbs @ 200 lbs. So I figure I can play with the carbs on cycle.. I just dont want too much more excess. LOL
For the first few weeks, I ate as I got hungry and recorded the macros just to make sure that I was getting enough protein & kcals in (at least 20% surplus of what I needed to maintain). The best results for me happened when I kept fat intake low, while jacking up protein & especially carbs.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Gah, I am jealous! Have my M-drol sitting on the shelf at home.......shoulder just ain't ready yet. Good luck.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Gah, I am jealous! Have my M-drol sitting on the shelf at home.......shoulder just ain't ready yet. Good luck.
Man that sucks.. And I am going to be very careful, in order to keep things cool with mine. I know I will probably want to just toss everything around, but I can't afford to be out another month. Hope you get to healing fast!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 1. Back/biceps/traps.

Will be dosing first 15mg right at 3pm. It is 1:18 here. Will hit the gym at 7.

Will log my workout afterwards.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
There is a first time for everything :sgrin::sgrin:

but def. nothing wrong with bridgin to epi
I think I will wait on the test...(i really wanna see what this super does by itself i have 2 more bottles of it haha) But well see about the Epi lol. Playin devils advocate I see... the spokesman of unreal cycles himself!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:bigeyes:
psh, my grandmammy bridges her cycles with epi, you gotta bridge that sh it with m1t son!.:sgrin:
Does your gramma wrestle bulls tooo?:lol:
eah I cant wait to run my mdrol. Gonna wait till winter, when things are straightened out in my life and can afford the proper pct!!
Im am eager to say the least.:food:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Back/Biceps/Traps

So today I dosed my first 15mg of SD at 3pm.. 4 hours before my supposed workout. I got the chance to get off early today, so I was at the gym by 5:30. I was really pumped, probably because of the ASGT sample that I had drank...

Went to the gym and gave it hell. Took the suggestion of going higher on reps. Was pretty pumped, so it was no problem.

Dumbell Rows

60 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 8
85 lbs x 6

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown

112 x 15
125 x 12
137 x 10
150 x 8
162 x 6

Narrow

125 x 10
150 x 8
175 x 6

Bent Over Rows

80 x 15 (warm up set)
100x 12
110 x 10
120 x 8
130 x 6

T Bar Rows

90 x 12
115 x 10
135 x 8
160 x 5 (ouch this one was tough)

Hammer Strength Seated Rows

180 x 12
230 x 10
240 x 8
270 x 6
290 x 6

Standing Zottmans w/ Dumbells

35 x 12
40 x 10
45 x 8
45 x 6

Barbell Curl

The bar x 18
60 x 12
80 x 10
85 x 8

Reverse Curls- EZ bar

50 x 12
60 x 10
65 x 8 (added those 2.5 lb magnets lol)

Seated Cable Row

140 x 12
150 x 12
160 x 10
170 x 8

Tricep Rope Face Pulls

120 x 18 (warm up)
160 x 12
180 x 10
200 x 8
220 x 6

oops forgot traps

db shrugs
50 x 12
70 x 10
100 x 6

bb shrugs

135 x 6
145 x 6
155 x 6

20 minutes later I gulped down a scoop of Nutrapro Vanilla cakebatter mixed with a couple rasberries and milk... YUM!

And post workout dinner was

2 chicken breasts pan fried with olive oil with sauteed onions and mushrooms.

I'm pretty tired right now but having trouble falling asleep, I was going to wait until tomorrow to log todays work but I said the hell with it, might as well do it now. Tomorrow when I'm not brain dead I will figure out my macros for the day. Thanks for watching!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice w/o bro! keep that up, you'll be growing like crazy.

KILL THAT SH IT!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So today I dosed my first 15mg of SD at 3pm.. 4 hours before my supposed workout. I got the chance to get off early today, so I was at the gym by 5:30. I was really pumped, probably because of the ASGT sample that I had drank...

Went to the gym and gave it hell. Took the suggestion of going higher on reps. Was pretty pumped, so it was no problem.

Dumbell Rows

60 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 8
85 lbs x 6

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown

112 x 15
125 x 12
137 x 10
150 x 8
162 x 6

Narrow

125 x 10
150 x 8
175 x 6

Bent Over Rows

80 x 15 (warm up set)
100x 12
110 x 10
120 x 8
130 x 6

T Bar Rows

90 x 12
115 x 10
135 x 8
160 x 5 (ouch this one was tough)

Hammer Strength Seated Rows

180 x 12
230 x 10
240 x 8
270 x 6
290 x 6

Standing Zottmans w/ Dumbells

35 x 12
40 x 10
45 x 8
45 x 6

Barbell Curl

The bar x 18
60 x 12
80 x 10
85 x 8

Reverse Curls- EZ bar

50 x 12
60 x 10
65 x 8 (added those 2.5 lb magnets lol)

Seated Cable Row

140 x 12
150 x 12
160 x 10
170 x 8

Tricep Rope Face Pulls

120 x 18 (warm up)
160 x 12
180 x 10
200 x 8
220 x 6

oops forgot traps

db shrugs
50 x 12
70 x 10
100 x 6

bb shrugs

135 x 6
145 x 6
155 x 6

20 minutes later I gulped down a scoop of Nutrapro Vanilla cakebatter mixed with a couple rasberries and milk... YUM!

And post workout dinner was

2 chicken breasts pan fried with olive oil with sauteed onions and mushrooms.

I'm pretty tired right now but having trouble falling asleep, I was going to wait until tomorrow to log todays work but I said the hell with it, might as well do it now. Tomorrow when I'm not brain dead I will figure out my macros for the day. Thanks for watching!
may sound critical hear me out -- could you explain about your training for us? Cuz seeing >50 sets looks pretty insane, I mean that volume restricts you from working with heavy weight. Like BB shrugs with 155, you weigh 245 I think you should be doing like 300 pounds here... BUT if i had just done 50 sets my forearms would be too dead to hold onto anything.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I normally do less less, but I was so f**kin pumped I just kept pushing myself. On a normal back day, I just do t bar, bent and seated row for back and 3 different curl exercises. Maybe 25-30 reps there...

Also in the last year I have been working on endurance, and that alone helps me push out more weight in the long run. Yeah, my arms were so worked that that 155 was heavy haha. Leg day and chest day I dont go as crazy on... I will work with more weight less reps. Thanks for the input unreal I just couldn't stop last night..

Feelin pretty tight this morning I can't lie. Slept like a ROCK once I got to bed.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Also I decided that I'm going to run the straight cycle and most likely bridge with Epi (since I found out I can still get it) and save one of my other SD bottles for another cycle where I will try pulsing. I Am interested in pulsing, but want to run a regular cycle first.

Today is more cardio and abs. I hate cardio haha

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hate cardio haha
Tell me about it dude, it's so boring. I love being a beast and throwing weight around, it's just not fun to just sweat yourself for half an hour.

I'm picking up a new MP3 player with video so I'm going to torrent some TV shows and load em up and watch them only when I do cardio. This worked so great for me last summer. It makes you want to do cardio so you can watch the next episode.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could be wrong, but I think what unreal is saying is up the weight, and decrease the volume.

not rep ranges.

I do my bb shrugs last, and warm up at 185x14.

then go up to 225x12, then 265x10

i try really hard to not go below 10 reps, 8 at the minimum, on any exercise I do.

strength/power rep ranges 1-6

hypertrophy- 6-12

endurance 12+

80% of your 1 rep max for twelve reps is a good starting point.

maximum of 4 sets per exercise. 45min-1hr in the gym. with 30-45sec rest periods.

if you're lifting heavy enough, you wont need to keep going.

on top of that, studies show, maximum muscle growth comes from workouts in the 12-14 rep range 4-sets, and a high intensity (heavier weight less sets) more so than high volume (lighter weight, more sets).

this is what the pro's do, and is backed up by data based studies.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on top of that, studies show, maximum muscle growth comes from workouts in the 12-14 rep range 4-sets, and a high intensity (heavier weight less sets) more so than high volume (lighter weight, more sets).
What I've learned from AM is never say "studies show" and not give the study. I don't get how max muscle growth comes from endurance type workouts??? Can you point me to the study?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant that I normally do less sets. When I do a 4 day split I maybe do 20 sets total, and now that Im on 3 day, my normal would be between 25-30 sets. Last night I was just like a psycho on a mission and I was like, eh I'll hit another machine LOL

my routine tomorrow will be like this

squats - 4-5 sets
deads - 3-5 sets
leg presses - 4 sets
calf raises/or presses 4 sets

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the lesson here is i need to look into ASGT ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it dude, it's so boring. I love being a beast and throwing weight around, it's just not fun to just sweat yourself for half an hour.

I'm picking up a new MP3 player with video so I'm going to torrent some TV shows and load em up and watch them only when I do cardio. This worked so great for me last summer. It makes you want to do cardio so you can watch the next episode.
I have an mp3 player, just not video.. but there's always something going on in the aerobics room thats pretty close by, and a bunch of tvs hanging from the ceiling.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to do this and will again when I cut. I just need to find a private tracker that does ipod videos, conversion times on the DVD quality torrents I download take a bitch long time.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used to do this and will again when I cut. I just need to find a private tracker that does ipod videos, conversion times on the DVD quality torrents I download take a bitch long time.
yeah i am gonna have to do some converting hopefully my 4.2ghz dual core is up for the job... hard to find torrents of the right size.

25 sets is pushing it even when on cycle.
Yeah I'm on cycle and i did 18 sets today and that was a lot for me, it was arms day and I usually do more sets for arms because the motions aren't very big. I average about 14-15 sets a workout lol.

Sorry SouthernCharm didn't mean to derail the thread.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
25 sets is pushing it even when on cycle.
I agree with you. I never do this amount of sets, but I was off on some other ish last night. Highly doubtful it was the SD, I really think in my mind I just wanted to keep pushing. Thank you for the input.

yeah i am gonna have to do some converting hopefully my 4.2ghz dual core is up for the job... hard to find torrents of the right size.

Yeah I'm on cycle and i did 18 sets today and that was a lot for me, it was arms day and I usually do more sets for arms because the motions aren't very big. I average about 14-15 sets a workout lol.

Sorry SouthernCharm didn't mean to derail the thread.

It's no problem. I'll probably continue to get some criticism for last night, and that's alright. That's why I am logging. Ive been working out for some time and I have ALWAYS been open minded, and have always gone with what works for me. Normally it is lower set count, lower rep count and higher weight, however once in a while I like to see what I can do, and by that I just mean how many reps I can manage to push out. Today my back is pretty damn sore...

Today was cardio day, I hit some slow jump rope for a couple of minutes, I wouldnt call it high intensity cuz it was pretty slow, then got on the elliptical for a good 25 minutes and struggled through that. There was a boxing class and was not fun to watch from the platform I was on.

I was itching to do legs today... SOOO BAD.. I almost pounded out some deadlifts. Ive just gotten back into doing them, I hurt my back about a year ago unloading a shipment (were in mattress retail) and I was unloading because our delivery guys were swamped. It was a king sized foam bed and my legs didnt bend enough and I swayed back. Needless to say its been a long journey getting my back to where it used to be. My old PR for DLs is 405 and I have been struggling to get past 300. Today will be a good day, though.. I can feel it.

Unreal about how many days into the cycle did you feel the SD kick in? Im not thinking that its kicking in yet, I am just wondering when to expect it. Ive heard a couple days, Ive heard a week or two.. etc. So I guess it varies