Test E, Masteron Cycle, Could use a little help!

Boomer3

Awards
Hey looking to put a cycle together, planning to start it in august sometime.

The last cycle I ran was pretty simple, 500mg Test E with 2, 250mg pins a week. As well as Arimidex .5mg EOD. Had really good results with it. However it was the first cycle so that is to be expected.

Since I got into this AAS scene, Masteron has always been something I wanted to try, so as of now Im thinking about keeping it simple, running the Test E with the same 250mg split, for 12 weeks, and running Masteron right along with it instead of arimidex.

I've see mast is run usually between 400-500mgs weekly, generally EOD pins. Am I correct on that? Is it best to just run this at 100mg EOD?

Also planning Nolva 40/40/20/20 as my PCT, used it first cycle, worked well.

All info appreciated!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are your goals with this cycle? masteron seems like an odd choice. ive used it and loved it but simply pre-comp for the final 10 wks alongside tren, win and prop. i dont think it offers all that much unless you are already real lean and in an all out cut.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree, masteron is useful for when you are already at very low bodyfat. If you're over 10% i don't think you should use it. If you want to use it anyway, if u got mast prop, yes EOD. For mast enanthate you can do 2x a week 1mL to get 400.

Boomer3

Awards
I guess this is why I am here, lol. If you guys don't think it is worth it then I will pass on it. Currently my body fat is between 9-11% haven't been tested in a while. Really looking to gain about as much lean mass as possible, and as much strength as I can. I weighed in this morning at 216.2lbs. Just started my diet a few days ago, carb cycling via 4 days, 125g-125g-225g-375g. (375 always my leg workout) getting the bulk of these carbs, morning, pre and post. other then that mostly lean meats and veggies. Eating very 2 hours pretty much on the dot. So obviously cutting until august rolls around.

If you guys dont think the mast is worth it, suggestions?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tbol or tren would help you out with lbm.

swap put the masteron for some tren ace at 1cc eod and you'd be good to go. though the possibility of sides is higher with tren.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah or keep the masteron and throw in some Superdrol

Boomer3

Awards
Ok, Why tren? I've never really looked into tren. I guess i'll start

and you say superdrol how come?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, Why tren? I've never really looked into tren. I guess i'll start

and you say superdrol how come?
tren is the greatest aas in the world imo. explosive stregth gains if you eat up and it hardens you up amd tightens and just fuc kin kicks ass. vascularity like you've never had. god i love the stuff.

Boomer3

Awards
LOL thank you for the descriptive response cook, much appreciated, good enthusiasm. haha but ok, obviously you are a big fan do you recommend tren ace or tren enth? and at what milligrams weekly 400-700? suggestion on a legit first time dose? And if I run the Tren would I still want the Test E? Would I also want more than just Nolva for PCT?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL thank you for the descriptive response cook, much appreciated, good enthusiasm. haha but ok, obviously you are a big fan do you recommend tren ace or tren enth? and at what milligrams weekly 400-700? suggestion on a legit first time dose? And if I run the Tren would I still want the Test E? Would I also want more than just Nolva for PCT?
tren ace. and prop would be the test you want. a cc eod of each (can up the test a lil if you like) and you are good to go. so like 300mg of tren is all you need. if you already have the test e then get tren e to go with it.

ive used just nolva for pct but you may want aromasin while on cycle.

so like
1-10 test prop 1.25cc eod
1-10 tren ace 1cc eod
12.5 mg aromasin eod

pct
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
nolva 20/20/10/10

Boomer3

Awards
you can mix the tren and test so they are one single pin correct? and pct, the nolva 20/20/10/10? thought 40/40/20/20 was kinda of the standard

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
you can mix the tren and test so they are one single pin correct? and pct, the nolva 20/20/10/10? thought 40/40/20/20 was kinda of the standard

I wouldn't drop the nolva below 20

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes you can.

no 20mg then tapered down is pretty much the norm.

edit** if you really wanna get ripped, take that and the masteron too. some labs make a product all mixed call TMT test masteron tren. veins like roadmaps brah.

Boomer3

Awards
you dont reccommend mixing clomid with the nolva pct, even when running tren and test ? I may run that mast to, decent price...

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you dont reccommend mixing clomid with the nolva pct, even when running tren and test ? I may run that mast to, decent price...
they are both serms, really do the same thing. so i wouldnt. think you'd just end up feeling like a woman.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid and Nolva are different though. Like i don't think clomid works as well for anti-E for instance my buddy was getting real bad estro rebound on clomid and that shouldn't happen on nolva. But from my experience, clomid works way better for skyrocketing natural testosterone. I think the combination of nolva and clomid could be a synergistic mix, the clomid working to jack natty test faster and the nolva guarding against rampant estrogen levels.

Definitely far from necessary to stack them but I do think it would be beneficial. Both serms but they seem to work differently.

Boomer3

Awards
So, clomid for natty test, however that would be the same then as running the armoasin pct. so scrap that clomid idea?

Boomer3

Awards
FYI the tren ace I can get is 100mg/ml. So thats not cc's still run that EOD just at ml instead of cc still be about 300mg weekly that way?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FYI the tren ace I can get is 100mg/ml. So thats not cc's still run that EOD just at ml instead of cc still be about 300mg weekly that way?
yeah same deal. gives you 350 a wk.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1cc is the exact same thing as 1ml

dont forget to use HCG on cycle if u run the tren.....or expect a lengthy recovery

Boomer3

Awards
the syringe I currently have still from my last cycle says 3cc/ml....?

and hcg on cycle? explanation?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the syringe I currently have still from my last cycle says 3cc/ml....?

and hcg on cycle? explanation?
it means 3cc or 3ml....NOT 3cc per ml

if i have to explain why u need HCG while running tren, then u should not even be considering tren. research some more. im not hating on Hump at all, but just because he says tren is awesome (i agree as well) doesnt mean YOU should run it...especially considering this is ur 2nd cycle and u know little about it.

Boomer3

Awards
3cc/3ml makes sense, and totally agree with he needing more research part, i mentioned it earlier actually...simply looking for ideas...remember this thread started as mast and test e haha

Boomer3

Awards
Alright nos, I guess I didnt need to dig real far to find out why HCG is a must with tren. The tren profile i just read over however, said use hcg Intermittently on cycle? not exactly sure what that means?

Also the rise in prolactin and the slow down of the thyroid would you recommend T3 on cycle?

Also before you hopped in this thread we were talking aromasin as an AI, however would you run Letro instead, or there pretty similar wont make a huge difference?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright nos, I guess I didnt need to dig real far to find out why HCG is a must with tren. The tren profile i just read over however, said use hcg Intermittently on cycle? not exactly sure what that means?

Also the rise in prolactin and the slow down of the thyroid would you recommend T3 on cycle?

Also before you hopped in this thread we were talking aromasin as an AI, however would you run Letro instead, or there pretty similar wont make a huge difference?
take hcg while on at about 250iu twice a wk.

letro is alot stronger, i like it actually, some people do not.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
should also mention its very important you do not start a serm during pct until that tren (as with any progestin) is fully out of your system.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
You might also be wary of running nolva as a pct if you run tren... nolva has an affinity for the progesterone receptor and I have read it's not wise to use it if you're running a 19-nor as it can aggravate progestin-related gyno

Boomer3

Awards
So tren ace half life is 3 days correct? hence the EOD pins? So if using a serm in pct, wait till the 4th day after last pin? or be safe and go 5?

Mcnasty, suggestions on a different pct? also with the rise in prolactin from tren, would you want to run a low dose of bromocriptine on cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You might also be wary of running nolva as a pct if you run tren... nolva has an affinity for the progesterone receptor and I have read it's not wise to use it if you're running a 19-nor as it can aggravate progestin-related gyno
I've read repeatedly about this all in theory but never actually seen any actual evidence of it. I mean there's a million people here who have used PH tren with a Nolva PCT and i don't hear about them getting gyno in PCT or anything like that.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read repeatedly about this all in theory but never actually seen any actual evidence of it. I mean there's a million people here who have used PH tren with a Nolva PCT and i don't hear about them getting gyno in PCT or anything like that.
ive used nolva in my tren ace pct twice with no probs.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
^^ OP, go off of this.... That was only something I have read, I have no experience with it personally, so I would take unreals and humps advice on the subject

Boomer3

Awards
^^ OP, go off of this.... That was only something I have read, I have no experience with it personally, so I would take unreals and humps advice on the subject

Will do, any thoughts on bromocriptine oncycle to help with prolactin?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Will do, any thoughts on bromocriptine oncycle to help with prolactin?
cabergoline (dostinex) and pramipexole (miraprex) seem to be used by more ppl these days.

i would definitely advise running one of the 3 on cycle if u run tren

Boomer3

Awards
cabergoline (dostinex) and pramipexole (miraplex) seem to be used by more ppl these days.

i would definitely advise running one of the 3 on cycle if u run tren
Suggestion between caber or prami? Prami would probably be what I would lean towards I am a little more familiar with it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Suggestion between caber or prami? Prami would probably be what I would lean towards I am a little more familiar with it
prami seems to have more sides, but its stable in liquid form and usually less expensive than cabergoline

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think really its gonna come down to personal preference and what you can get your hands on that you KNOW is legit. i think alot of that sh!t is bunk... i've used caber in the past, i've also used nothing.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think really its gonna come down to personal preference and what you can get your hands on that you KNOW is legit. i think alot of that sh!t is bunk... i've used caber in the past, i've also used nothing.
yeah ive used caber once, it was in caps (so not exactly HG)....and it didnt seem to do sh!t even at .5mg ed.

ive found that letro works well with no matter what kind of nip issues im having

Boomer3

Awards
bloat or gyno flare at all when you didnt use anything?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bloat or gyno flare at all when you didnt use anything?
ive actually never had any gyno probs whatsoever. tren didnt bother me like that at all. i just lost all libido and got occasional cold sweats n anxiety.

Boomer3

Awards
Nos you arent they only person I have heard that from, would you just run that on, and skip using prami, caber?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nos you arent they only person I have heard that from, would you just run that on, and skip using prami, caber?
What works for Nos or Hump or Me may not work for you everyone is different! Basically it's best to be safe and have a lot of chems on hand. You may not need them, or you may need them... you may need them and they may not work... that's how the game goes.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What works for Nos or Hump or Me may not work for you everyone is different! Basically it's best to be safe and have a lot of chems on hand. You may not need them, or you may need them... you may need them and they may not work... that's how the game goes.
this is prefect advice. i (hypothetically speaking)have everything in here cause i dont wanna take chances. if i have a prob i wanna have whatever im gonna need right here already.

Boomer3

Awards

I totally agree and understand that, just trying to determine whats going to be the best option. If i can save some doe im all for that, but at the same time i understand its my body, and i aint trying to send it down the sh!tter!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys letro 2.5mg EOD Too much?
id start with 1.25mg 2x week....if gyno stil comes up or gets worse then go to 1.25mg eod. letro can in fact hinder ur gains because it demolishes estrogen and u need some to grow. so start off with as little as possible

Boomer3

Awards
i think you may still find that to be hard on your joints. id go as far as to take 1/2 tab eod. letro is seriously strong sh!t.
True everything I read says how much strong that is than adex. I ran adex at 1mg EOD and it worked well with minimal joint issues. I dislike splitting pills I always f!$* it up some how haha the letro I can get is 2.5mg tabs so thought id throw that question towards someone who's used it

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used to it on cycle before at a half tab1.25mg eod and even then i only used it for a short while.

then there are the people that say it can hamper gains, i do not really understand how it would and wonder if its just "broscience" but nevertheless it gets into my head when im on.

Boomer3

Awards
What do you think about running it during Oct maybe tapering out