Superdrol cycle critique

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Alright brahs, time go get real here.

First, should I run it 3 or 4 weeks? I'm kinda sorta leaning towards 3 so I can get done with PCT and time off and get to the next cycle(which will be muey bueno) Plan is 10/20/20. Adjusting more or less as needed. (Using APS Mastavol BTW)

For PCT is just Clomid cool? Was thinking 100mg for the first 2/3 days then 50mg for the rest of pct. I do have Nolva and Letro on hand too in case something pops up

And something I don't see asked much but what about hcg for this? I figure it'll help recovery in pct so then I'm more fully recovered for longer before the next cycle

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your cycle looks fine. i prefer 4wks, i always feel that the longer my body has to get used to the new size and strength the better my chances for keeping them.

clomid is all you need. you can go 100 for the first few days but 75/50/25/25 would suffice.

hcg is unneccessary for such a short cycle imo.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
For the 4th week should I keep it at 20 unless sides are fine and gains have slowed then bump to 30?

dusty

dusty

Awards
If 20 feels like a sweet spot for you then keep it there. Most people do bump to 30 but its all about personal preference.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the 4th week should I keep it at 20 unless sides are fine and gains have slowed then bump to 30?
see how you feel when you get there. how the sides are. if you arent feeling any sides then i would push to 30. but alot of people feel 20 is the sweet spot for them, especially their first time around.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, should I run it 3 or 4 weeks? I'm kinda sorta leaning towards 3 so I can get done with PCT and time off and get to the next cycle(which will be muey bueno) Plan is 10/20/20. Adjusting more or less as needed. (Using APS Mastavol BTW)
Rush rush of these kinds of things is not a good mindset. I mean, you're already looking ahead to your next cycle.

What is your next cycle? Maybe you should save the SD and incorporate in the next one if it will be better. Go hard or go home.

I personally wouldn't run an SD cycle solo. I think the gains are tough as sh*t to keep since you can't run it over 4 weeks. You should bridge it, or use it to kick start a cycle. It's a powerful steroid with very fast gains that will come and go unless you let your body get used to the new muscle with more time.

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't run an SD cycle solo. I think the gains are tough as sh*t to keep since you can't run it over 4 weeks. You should bridge it, or use it to kick start a cycle. It's a powerful steroid with very fast gains that will come and go unless you let your body get used to the new muscle with more time.
^^ I agree with this. use it as a kickstart to stack with another oral and do a 6 weeker.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My next cycle I plan on doing sd at 10/15/15/15/15/20.
I think 6 weeks of sd is possible and would make it easier to keep th. Gains.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Rush rush of these kinds of things is not a good mindset. I mean, you're already looking ahead to your next cycle.

What is your next cycle? Maybe you should save the SD and incorporate in the next one if it will be better. Go hard or go home.

Reason for my plans is I'm coming back from some injuries and have lost a lot of size. I think I should get some good gains from this, take time off then get in another cycle by the end of the year. I'd take something like 6 weeks off after this pct.

Tell me if I'm wrong here, I see it as do the SD cycle, after that's said and done keep 8-10lbs, get another cycle going after time off, keep 10-12lbs with a net of ~20lbs instead of one cycle with a net of ~12-15lbs. I've been 230+lbs(not sure of current weight, prob 170-180 real lean) with abs so I think gains will come somewhat easier as compared to all new muscle.

The other cycle with be with test and either dbol or drol.

Oh yeah, forgot to add I supps for liver, BP etc etc. Thanks for the input guys

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle I plan on doing sd at 10/15/15/15/15/20.
I think 6 weeks of sd is possible and would make it easier to keep th. Gains.
6 weeks on SD solo is overkill on your liver, unless you pulse it. If you bridge with something else, like Epi, I would only run the SD for 4 weeks and finish the last two weeks out with Epi.

Cycle would look something like this

SD - 10/20/20/20
Epi - 0/0/30/30/40/40

JMO

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reason for my plans is I'm coming back from some injuries and have lost a lot of size. I think I should get some good gains from this, take time off then get in another cycle by the end of the year. I'd take something like 6 weeks off after this pct.

Tell me if I'm wrong here, I see it as do the SD cycle, after that's said and done keep 8-10lbs, get another cycle going after time off, keep 10-12lbs with a net of ~20lbs instead of one cycle with a net of ~12-15lbs. I've been 230+lbs(not sure of current weight, prob 170-180 real lean) with abs so I think gains will come somewhat easier as compared to all new muscle.

The other cycle with be with test and either dbol or drol.

Oh yeah, forgot to add I supps for liver, BP etc etc. Thanks for the input guys
If that's the case muscle memory will kick in hard your first cycle. I would take advantage of this and run a good cycle right now. It's up to you tho man.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If that's the case muscle memory will kick in hard your first cycle. I would take advantage of this and run a good cycle right now. It's up to you tho man.
Yeah in some cases muscle memory is like second round noob gains.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Man... you got me thinking now. On me I have 15 wks of test at 500mg/wk and drol, dbol, pplex, xtren, sd..... hmmmmm