Damn, M1T + 4AD cycle is kicking in.

P

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Stats pre: 6'1" 230 12%BF

On day 7 of my m1t + 4ad trans cycle.

20mgs/day m1t, 4ad trans per day and really starting to see the gains, I started originally at 15mgs/5mgs m-dien for orals, but dropped the m-dien to save it for the wife.

I had mentioned in an earlier thread that I have been much stronger naturally in my past and was looking to retrieve some of that lost strength and size and let me tell you, if yesterday's workout is any measure, this cycle is money very well spent.

Up 15lbs on flat dumbbells from 110's for sets of 6 to 125's for 6!, insane pumps in my chest, tris and delts. Insane recovery between sets and the weights seem to just fly up. I haven't had a workout like this since I was 16 and the natural test was surging through my veins. ;) There is also a marked decrease in recovery time between workouts, much to the chagrin of my wife.

What is crazy to me is that I really haven't upped the calories too much because I wanted this to be a sort of clean bulk at 3000 calories, 300 grams pro/day. I cannot even imagine if I were taking in my bulking size calories.

Sides:

Today I noticed the beginning itch of the nips, plan on adding in 20mgs nolva/day.

Up 7 pounds, and not too much water bloat yet as far as I can tell. Strength is definitely up.

After the gym yesterday the wife commented on how much bigger I seemed, but she noticed that my waist seemed smaller as well.

Libido is definitely raging, the wife is pleased. :)

Nuts seem a bit deflated, but have clomid on hand just in case.

Bodyfat seems to actually be going down, but it could simply be the extra vascularity.

Blood pressure is well within normal, I've eliminated ephedrine completely.

No lethargy due to 4ad and a double expresso + grapefruit in the morning. ;)

All in all, very pleased so far and I plan on continuing the cycle for 2 more weeks.

Just one other thing, this is definitely not the type of cycle to run if you are concerned with people not noticing your definite increase in strength and size, two guys that probably knew what was up came up and said that they noticed the difference.

But who gives a f!ck, right? :)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Wow sounds good bro...good luck with the rest of your cycle.

R

raylewis

Awards
Did you end up adding nolva to your cycle? How are your nips?

P

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Did you end up adding nolva to your cycle? How are your nips?
Update:

Added 20mg/day nolva just as insurance. The very slight itching sensation might have been psychosomatic in nature but has subsided.

Balls are definitely on the not so plump side, but not terribly so.

Initially I planned on running this for 3 weeks, but I think I will cut it to 2 weeks simply so I can judge my recovery rate in PCT.

P

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Update:

I'm on my 7th day of PCT with nolva/clomid, will continue for another 5 days minimum with clomid.

235lbs and I've lost approx 1% BF, was up to 243 at day 12.

Strength is still at cycle levels minus maybe one rep per set.

All in all, a great investment, but I am looking forward to running m4ohn for a 4 week cycle. :)

R

raylewis

Awards
Update:

I'm on my 7th day of PCT with nolva/clomid, will continue for another 5 days minimum with clomid.

235lbs and I've lost approx 1% BF, was up to 243 at day 12.

Strength is still at cycle levels minus maybe one rep per set.

All in all, a great investment, but I am looking forward to running m4ohn for a 4 week cycle. :)
Does Custom sell a form of Clomid and how are you dosing the both?

L

ltnbob444

Awards
I'm on my 2nd week of my 2nd M1T cycle. My first was in January and did 5-10mg/ed. I used 4ad/trans also. I was on edge thru the cycle and couldn't wait to get off at the end of 2nd week. Lifts and pumps were great, weight up only 3-4 lbs. Lots of lethargy. Barely made it to the gym sometimes. This time I started the 4ad 10 days prior and I am lovin' this cycle. Lifts and pumps are up but I also have no sides. I'm doing 10/15 mg/ed. Its amazing cause I feel f**ken great. I could lift for hours. My weight zoomed 10 lbs in 10 days. I am strongly tempted to keep going for another week but prolly won't. Want to save my liver ya know.
Got all the goods for PCT. Last time PCT took 3 weeks to recover. We'll see this time.
Me: 6'3" 227 lbs. 12%bf (now)

O

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so loading up on the 4ad about 10-14 days before u cycle on the m1t seems to have you guys loving it more then others

R

raylewis

Awards
I'm on my 2nd week of my 2nd M1T cycle. My first was in January and did 5-10mg/ed. I used 4ad/trans also. I was on edge thru the cycle and couldn't wait to get off at the end of 2nd week. Lifts and pumps were great, weight up only 3-4 lbs. Lots of lethargy. Barely made it to the gym sometimes. This time I started the 4ad 10 days prior and I am lovin' this cycle. Lifts and pumps are up but I also have no sides. I'm doing 10/15 mg/ed. Its amazing cause I feel f**ken great. I could lift for hours. My weight zoomed 10 lbs in 10 days. I am strongly tempted to keep going for another week but prolly won't. Want to save my liver ya know.
Got all the goods for PCT. Last time PCT took 3 weeks to recover. We'll see this time.
Me: 6'3" 227 lbs. 12%bf (now)
Good to hear you did great B!

What did your PCT consist of the 1st time around and are you changing it the 2nd time?

L

ltnbob444

Awards
Good to hear you did great B!

What did your PCT consist of the 1st time around and are you changing it the 2nd time?
Nolva 40/20/20 and trib. I'll prolly do the same on 2nd cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
P Nutrition / Health 4
C Supplements 10
F Cycle Logs 21