M1T advice

gyeahboiz123

Awards
Hi I need advice with m1t I recently started working out 3-4 months ago, and was wondering if it is ok to use m1t as a boost to get my size up quick then continue with regular intense work outs. Please someone give me their thoughts on this.

Thank you

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u just started workingout and u want to take one of the most potent oral steroids?

start researching, we arent here to spoonfeed. but i can clearly tell u shouldnt even be considering steroids

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a good idea considering your experience... if you're sure set on this look for a different lighter compound to run and save the m1t for future use when you understand it more and have been working out longer

Edit: don't go on sh*t yet, if you want a good boost and some fast muscle mass get some creatine

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally will never use SD or M1T no matter how long i use steroids or workout.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I think you'd be wasting your M1t, your time and money, not to mention straining your endocrine system for no reason. 3 to 4 months in and you wanna run a cycle? COME ON!

mreast

Awards
M1T is a powerful steriod its not recommended for beginners, look into halodrol and research!!! lots and lots of it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3-4 months into working out I had such a poor understanding of exercises, muscle groups, creating an effective split, rep ranges and failure, and all the facets of dieting. You really need a few years of training and successful results with bulking and cutting before you should ever think of cycling.

I personally will never use SD or M1T no matter how long i use steroids or workout.
I can understand with M1T i guess but you are missing out with the SD... More for me.

trippn

trippn

Awards
U haven't had enough time in to be using steroids, bro. M1t IS a steroid, not a pro hormone.

If u are hell bent on using something, I would say creatine as mentioned earlier or maybe a natural test booster.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
3-4 months into working out I had such a poor understanding of exercises, muscle groups, creating an effective split, rep ranges and failure, and all the facets of dieting. You really need a few years of training and successful results with bulking and cutting before you should ever think of cycling.

I can understand with M1T i guess but you are missing out with the SD... More for me.
good post BUT,
get your hands off my SD unreal...

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
unless its IRON LABS M1T FTMFW ahahah yeahhhh
what am i missing?? is iron labs sh!t?

another vote for leaving the m1t alone! when you first start out is the time you make the most explosive natural gains. do not waste this time.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No iron labs is really good i got carried away with the noises.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well fortunately I already got like 6 more cycle of sd stocked up on top of my other ds' =]