help with milk thistle and crannberry extract.

X

xxjoker122

Awards
I recently started my halotest25 cycle and i already pre loaded milk thistle and cranberry extract, i was planning on taking the milk thistle and cranberry extract again after but alot of people have been telling me that i should take it while on it. Im currently on a 50mg dosage and i will bump it up to 75mg after second week then depending on how i feel i will bump it up to 100mg on third week.Alot of people are saying that it will deminsh the affect of the ph if i use the milk and crannberry while on my cycle plz help me i really need help

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
What supports supps are you running? Some of them already contain Milk and Cranberry

X

xxjoker122

Awards
and i have mega man extreme muilt vitamins im eating a **** load of tuna so there no need for the fishoil cas im already getting enough omega

X

xxjoker122

Awards
i no that i should have hawthorne berry and thuarnie how ever its spelled but i just didnt feel like i needed it im a pretty healthty person i dont drink i work out 6 days a week i know my body and how it reacts to supps

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Milke Thistle is a key ingredient in CELs Cycle Assit. Thats the product pretty much everyone on here runs to support their PHs. I dont think you should have run the cycle without it or a comparable product. You could get a bottle of Cycle Assist for less than you paid for milk thistle and the cranberry.