Need MDROL advice

domidog

Awards
No Mdrol results a week in
Hey fellas. Quick background on me, 32, 6'1, 190, 8-9% BF, 2 previous cycles (Hdrol and Epistane).

So I'm on my seventh day of Mdrol, running 20 per day for 3 weeks- diet is 3500 kcal and high pro-carb, mid fats. All that said, I've not felt any effects of the Mdrol. My weight is up 1 pound and my lifts have been about the same as what I'd expect from being natural. As a new Mdrol user, I did a ton of research and from what I understand I expected to feel the effects of Mdrol by now. Ofcourse I've spent the last 2 hours reading threads about 'bunk' batches of Mdrol from CEL and am just looking for some opinions. Do I continue? I also have no sides, but dont really want to run something at a risk for no reward. Is it just that I don't respond as quick as most?

I dont know, just looking for opinions- this board has been a great source for me in the past, so I'm looking for some direction.

Cheers,
D

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes definetly continue. Almost of the the bunk m drol reports are crap. Only a few really were. I think they were all from the sane batch too.
Also everyone is different. Several people report not feeling sd till 14 days in or so. If by two weeks you still have nothing than you may have a bad bottle.
Just ride it out for now.

SemperFi9999

Awards
All these PH/DS are garbage anyway. Gain a bunch of water weight and add a little strength then turn around and lose it all soon after while toxifying your liver to the extreme. Go with real gear and keep most if all gains.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your batch number, just curious.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the same batch- its not bunk at least mine wasnt....ride it out

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
7 days in is still a little early.. You should feel a good pump in the gym but not much strength or mass yet..