My first run with PH's - Saddle up for my P-Mag bulking log!

wordsworth03

Awards
Welcome to my log of cel p-mag, a little background - i've been lifting for about 4 years or so. I'll be 25 this month. First day on cycle I'll post my exact weight and go from there, but I'm about 177-180 right now, at 5'10"

This will be my first cycle. I'd been debating for some time between h-drol and p-mag but finally decided on p-mag since I'm more interested in a straight bulk.

My cycle will be as follows:
Pre-load cycle assist for 2 weeks

On cycle: p-mag 50/50/75/75/75
cycle assist 8 per day split in two doses
fish oil
Orange triad
taurine

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
PCT assist
fish oil
orange triad
Creatine
Jack3d
--may pick up some lean xtreme as well--

any feedback or critiques are welcome!!

Goals: Gain strength and size, hopefully at least 10-12 pounds. I will be eating as much as I can get my hands on, I'm naturally pretty lean so I'm not too worried about putting on much fat. I'll also probably be doing a little cardio throughout the cycle just to help with my bp.

Right now I'm just waiting on the Nolva which I ordered online. I guess its shipping from India lol so I'm going to start my pre-load as soon as I get it. I ordered it about 10 days ago and they said it would be 7-21 days?? Hoping I didn't get scammed on that.

fmfws185

Awards
Welcome to my log of cel p-mag, a little background - i've been lifting for about 4 years or so. I'll be 25 this month. First day on cycle I'll post my exact weight and go from there, but I'm about 177-180 right now, at 5'10"

This will be my first cycle. I'd been debating for some time between h-drol and p-mag but finally decided on p-mag since I'm more interested in a straight bulk.

My cycle will be as follows:
Pre-load cycle assist for 2 weeks

On cycle: p-mag 50/50/75/75/75
cycle assist 8 per day split in two doses
fish oil
Orange triad
taurine

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
PCT assist
fish oil
orange triad
Creatine
Jack3d
--may pick up some lean xtreme as well--

any feedback or critiques are welcome!!

Goals: Gain strength and size, hopefully at least 10-12 pounds. I will be eating as much as I can get my hands on, I'm naturally pretty lean so I'm not too worried about putting on much fat. I'll also probably be doing a little cardio throughout the cycle just to help with my bp.

Right now I'm just waiting on the Nolva which I ordered online. I guess its shipping from India lol so I'm going to start my pre-load as soon as I get it. I ordered it about 10 days ago and they said it would be 7-21 days?? Hoping I didn't get scammed on that.
macros?

dang india lol i get my nolva in like 5-7 days

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck Words! And welcome to AM! Subbed my man!

wordsworth03

Awards
macros?

dang india lol i get my nolva in like 5-7 days
Haha yeah it told me after I clicked the submit order button that it would be coming from India.

I'll hopefully be tracking my macros pretty closely. I'll shoot for about 400 carbs, 130 fat, and protein I've been eating about 200 lately but I may try and bump up protein to like 300? What do you think?

If I did that I would be at around 4000 calories. So I think that will be the goal, we'll see how it goes. I've been at about 3200 for a while and even getting that much is a bit of work.

fmfws185

Awards
Haha yeah it told me after I clicked the submit order button that it would be coming from India.

I'll hopefully be tracking my macros pretty closely. I'll shoot for about 400 carbs, 130 fat, and protein I've been eating about 200 lately but I may try and bump up protein to like 300? What do you think?

If I did that I would be at around 4000 calories. So I think that will be the goal, we'll see how it goes. I've been at about 3200 for a while and even getting that much is a bit of work.
bump up protein to about 250
if you keep everything else how it is you should be at about 3770 cals
try that and see how it works for you.
up to you
looks good tho

EDIT:you should be taking in about 270g of protein anyways. so 300 would prolly be good. my mistake

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered Nolva for my upcoming H-drol cycle and it came from India as well. I don't know when you ordered yours, but I ordered mine middle of May and just got it today. Good luck on the cycle. I would personally extend to six weeks myself though.

Subd!!

wordsworth03

Awards
bump up protein to about 250
if you keep everything else how it is you should be at about 3770 cals
try that and see how it works for you.
up to you
looks good tho

EDIT:you should be taking in about 270g of protein anyways. so 300 would prolly be good. my mistake
Hey bro thanks for the input. Yeah I figure ill shoot for 300 and if I don't quite get that everyday its all good

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
if you picked up that LX, would you run it on PCT?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the sounds of it you are somewhat winging it day to day with your diet... from personal experience you should really plan out exactly what you are gonna eat each day, makes thimgs easier to track.

other than that you got all your ducks in a row and everything looks good. good luck bro.

wordsworth03

Awards
Ordered Nolva for my upcoming H-drol cycle and it came from India as well. I don't know when you ordered yours, but I ordered mine middle of May and just got it today. Good luck on the cycle. I would personally extend to six weeks myself though.

Subd!!
Thanks for subbin in Rick! Well who knows when it will come in then, I looked at the confirmation and I ordered it on the 3rd of june, so it may be a little bit I guess.

Yeah I may extend it to 6 weeks if sides aren't bad. When are you starting your cycle man? Good luck with yours as well.

if you picked up that LX, would you run it on PCT?
Hey Gonzo, yeah I think I'd run it starting after the 2nd week of PCT. Is that how you would do it?

wordsworth03

Awards
by the sounds of it you are somewhat winging it day to day with your diet... from personal experience you should really plan out exactly what you are gonna eat each day, makes thimgs easier to track.

other than that you got all your ducks in a row and everything looks good. good luck bro.
Yeah I hear you on that. I usually eat alot of the same things everyday, but you are right it would probably be beneficial to actually plan out my diet especially when on cycle so I can make sure to meet my macros.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Hey Gonzo, yeah I think I'd run it starting after the 2nd week of PCT. Is that how you would do it?
I would wait till PCT is done. Your going to have to work hard to maintain your gains on PCT, you dont want to be burning up extra cals that could be going to your newly hard earned muscles. just IMO.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for subbin in Rick! Well who knows when it will come in then, I looked at the confirmation and I ordered it on the 3rd of june, so it may be a little bit I guess.

Yeah I may extend it to 6 weeks if sides aren't bad. When are you starting your cycle man? Good luck with yours as well.

My H-drol cycle won't be until sep. I am really looking forward to seeing how this goes for you. Ive heard a lot of good things about P-mag, very similiar compound to hdrol. Maybe a little better for a bulk. I would start Lean x in week 3 of PCT. Thats what I'm gonna try in my cycle. Good Luck man!!

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I just came off a Pmag run. Its shulders above H-Drol in terms of bulking. I think you'll enjoy the compound. Id run the LX in week 3 of PCT as well, and as mentioned, bump that protein up a bit. I was targeting 320 on mine, 300 will be great for you. And welcome to the board!

Id run it for 6 weeks instead of the five

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recomend picking up a bottle of dermacrine transdermal since you are bulking.

or if you dont want to rub it on your skin, then a bottle of 4ad xl from ams.

add some form of test to your pmag bulk cycle, and you'll be glad you did.

jbry

wordsworth03

Awards
My H-drol cycle won't be until sep. I am really looking forward to seeing how this goes for you. Ive heard a lot of good things about P-mag, very similiar compound to hdrol. Maybe a little better for a bulk. I would start Lean x in week 3 of PCT. Thats what I'm gonna try in my cycle. Good Luck man!!
Awesome man, you going to log it? Yeah I'll try to keep the log pretty detailed I hope! Thanks for the advice on the lx, thats probably what I'll do.

I just came off a Pmag run. Its shulders above H-Drol in terms of bulking. I think you'll enjoy the compound. Id run the LX in week 3 of PCT as well, and as mentioned, bump that protein up a bit. I was targeting 320 on mine, 300 will be great for you. And welcome to the board!

Id run it for 6 weeks instead of the five
Thanks for the welcome Cowboy! Glad to hear you had success with p-mag, I've read alot of good things about this compound so I'm pretty pumped about it! Yeah i'll definitely try and load up the protein on my cycle - hopefully 300 grams per day.

Many people have been suggesting 6 weeks to me, so I think I'll do six weeks as long as sides aren't too bad. Thanks for the input.

I'd recomend picking up a bottle of dermacrine transdermal since you are bulking.

or if you dont want to rub it on your skin, then a bottle of 4ad xl from ams.

add some form of test to your pmag bulk cycle, and you'll be glad you did.

jbry
hey jbry, appreciate you coming by. I've heard of dermacrine but haven't looked too much into it. Is it basically like a natural test booster? I'll have to look into it later tonight, but what are the benefits of adding it into a cycle? Does it make the transition to pct more smooth? Would it increase my gains?

Thanks everyone for the advice and support! :fing02:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, you going to log it? Yeah I'll try to keep the log pretty detailed I hope! Thanks for the advice on the lx, thats probably what I'll do.

Thanks for the welcome Cowboy! Glad to hear you had success with p-mag, I've read alot of good things about this compound so I'm pretty pumped about it! Yeah i'll definitely try and load up the protein on my cycle - hopefully 300 grams per day.

Many people have been suggesting 6 weeks to me, so I think I'll do six weeks as long as sides aren't too bad. Thanks for the input.

hey jbry, appreciate you coming by. I've heard of dermacrine but haven't looked too much into it. Is it basically like a natural test booster? I'll have to look into it later tonight, but what are the benefits of adding it into a cycle? Does it make the transition to pct more smooth? Would it increase my gains?

Thanks everyone for the advice and support! :fing02:
dermacrine is a ph product that contains dhea, and other natural sups to enhance it's conversion into testosterone, and prevent it's conversion into estrogen.

I look at dermacrine as more of a hormonal stablizer while on a cycle of non aromatizing compounds. anytime you add test to a cycle, it only makes the cycle better, esp if your bulking.

4-ad from ams is 4-dhea, which is an isomer of dhea, the difference is it converts to only test, vs dhea converting into multiple hormones.

4-dhea is two steps away from testosterone.

4-ad xl will run you about 50-60 bucks, and will def add size to any cycle of non aromatizable steroids.

but all of this is just extra, and not needed, you'll make great gains without it, it's just always nice to have some form of test on cycle. :usa:

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I have read a lot of positive things on p-mag. i'll be lurking for results. Should be a good bulk from my understanding of the prohormone.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man, you going to log it? Yeah I'll try to keep the log pretty detailed I hope! Thanks for the advice on the lx, thats probably what I'll do.:
Yeh you got me interested so I went ahead and ordered me some P-mag yesterday even though it will be like six months before I can run it. Ill run after the layoff following my hdrol cycle...and when the time comes to start my cycle I will log it.

I'll be following yours close man when you can start. Good Luck!

wordsworth03

Awards
subbed for sure bro!!!
AWESOME BRO!! I'm still just waiting on the damn nolva haha. If it doesn't come within a few days though I'll just start my loading and cycle and then if it isn't here by the second week of cycle I'll order some from a different site.

but all of this is just extra, and not needed, you'll make great gains without it, it's just always nice to have some form of test on cycle. :usa:
Hey bro, that sounds pretty good. I think I'm just going to do the p-mag for now since I'm low on money but I have some h-drol for a future cycle so I may try it then!

I have read a lot of positive things on p-mag. i'll be lurking for results. Should be a good bulk from my understanding of the prohormone.
Sweet man, thanks for coming by. Yeah, I'm hoping for some good results.

Yeh you got me interested so I went ahead and ordered me some P-mag yesterday even though it will be like six months before I can run it. Ill run after the layoff following my hdrol cycle...and when the time comes to start my cycle I will log it.

I'll be following yours close man when you can start. Good Luck!
Awesome man! I actually picked up some h-drol too to do for my next cycle haha. So we'll be able to get some good info from each others logs.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
In for the ride. I almost picked P-mag up but ended up going for the Mdrol. Following your results incase i decide to try P-mag for the winter bulk.

fmfws185

Awards
dam still waiting for it?
if your running any kind of cycle support you should start pre loading it anyways.
ya if it doesnt get there by week 2 of the cycle just get some from another site.

wordsworth03

Awards
In for the ride. I almost picked P-mag up but ended up going for the Mdrol. Following your results incase i decide to try P-mag for the winter bulk.
Cool man, nice to see people interested in this!

dam still waiting for it?
if your running any kind of cycle support you should start pre loading it anyways.
ya if it doesnt get there by week 2 of the cycle just get some from another site.
Yeah bro its annoying!

I'll probably start preloading my cycle assist on monday I think. How long do most people pre-load, like 2 weeks or something?

fmfws185

Awards
lol i know what you mean i bought some protein in bulk from a certain site. waited 4 dam weeks for it. when it finally came in i totally forgot i ordered it hahaha i was like wtf is this from

ya preload for 2 weeks cause alot of the stuff takes a while to build up and start working

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
subbed and good luck!.

follow my log for any advice !

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre-load the cycle assist for 2 weeks before cycle like already said. Takes a little while to build up some of the things in your system, and the Hawthorn Berry in it can initially raise Blood pressure before lowering it. And you DONT want that on cycle. You seem to have everything lined up pretty nice. Get plenty of Cals, and train heavy, and this cycle will be very good to you!

wordsworth03

Awards
lol i know what you mean i bought some protein in bulk from a certain site. waited 4 dam weeks for it. when it finally came in i totally forgot i ordered it hahaha i was like wtf is this from

ya preload for 2 weeks cause alot of the stuff takes a while to build up and start working
Haha yeah bro I hear you. I checked my mail on my way home today and there was a note that there is a package for me at the post office so hopefully that should be my Nolva haha finally.

subbed and good luck!.

follow my log for any advice !
Tight bro, I was checking out your log man, thats crazy how much weight you've gained, nice work!

Pre-load the cycle assist for 2 weeks before cycle like already said. Takes a little while to build up some of the things in your system, and the Hawthorn Berry in it can initially raise Blood pressure before lowering it. And you DONT want that on cycle. You seem to have everything lined up pretty nice. Get plenty of Cals, and train heavy, and this cycle will be very good to you!
Yeah dude, I just started pre-loading yesterday and i'm going to pick up what I hope is the Nolva tomorrow from the post office so things are finally getting started! thats interesting about the hawthorn berry. Bp is actually one of the things I'm concerned about, for some reason my blood pressure has always been a bit above normal. I'll be monitoring it throughout though, and bp the reason why I think I'm going to be doing a little cardio.

I've been weighing in right around 180 lbs. First day of cycle i'll post some measurements, weight, and take some before pictures to post up!!

wordsworth03

Awards
alright well I've been preloading for about 10 days now I think so I'm getting anxious about starting my cycle haha. I'll probably start it on Monday.

Is it best to take the p-mag with food or on an empty stomach?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never run pmag but I have run several cycles of ph- I find that it doesnt matter for me in my personal experience, although I will be following this as in november i am going to be stacking pmag and m14add-which converts to dianabol....yumm

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I took it both ways, didnt notice any difference. If you normally feel ill if you dont medicate with food, then do so!

wordsworth03

Awards
Nice, thanks for the replies. I'll be starting day 1 tomorrow!

wordsworth03

Awards
Day 1 on cycle

Weight 180.5

Took my first dose of p-mag at about 10 this morning and I'll take the other one at 10 tonight.

I worked back today, along with three sets of front db raises for rear delts. The last 8 weeks I've been doing a ton of squats and deadlifts, I'm going to slow down on them a bit though because my glutes have expanded rapidly

Pullups
bwx12
bwx12
bwx12

Cable rows
120x12
120x12
120x10
120x10

BB shrugs
315x12
315x12
315x12

Front DB raises
35x10
35x10
35x10

Lat pull-downs
120x12
120x12
120x12

Throughout my cycle I am going to be working out 5 days a week. I feel like my lagging parts are chest, lats, and biceps so I'm going to emphasize them. My legs, traps and shoulders are my stronger points. I'm used to taking pre-workout supps with stims so I didn't feel like I had the same energy I usually do, but hopefully I'll get used to it.

I have some before pics that I took, but it won't let me post them because I don't have 50 posts. I'll also post up some measurements tomorrow

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are trying to primarily trying to bulk on this cycle, you might increase your weight and lower your reps. I see in your workout you're doing 10-12 reps, depending on exercise. I would go heavy and shoot for 6-8 reps per set.

Also Are you keeping track of cals? Just curious how many cals you are taking in.

wordsworth03

Awards
Day 2 on cycle

Weight 181

Did chest today

Incline DB bench
85x10
85x10
85x10

Flat bench
225x8
225x8
245x5

Cable Flys
decline
70x10
70x10

incline
60x10
60x10
60x10

Wide grip isolation press
250x6
225x10
225x10

ended with a couple sets of pushups to failure

Pretty good workout today, felt like my energy was pretty good.

Sides: none

wordsworth03

Awards
If you are trying to primarily trying to bulk on this cycle, you might increase your weight and lower your reps. I see in your workout you're doing 10-12 reps, depending on exercise. I would go heavy and shoot for 6-8 reps per set.

Also Are you keeping track of cals? Just curious how many cals you are taking in.
Hey Rick yeah I was wondering about reps and sets while on cycle. I've been doing pretty heavy weight with low reps for about the last 5 or 6 weeks, and my rotator cuff has been bothering me a bit so my plan was to deload for a couple weeks with higher reps, lower weight, then hit it up heavy again with low reps, higher weight and sets for the rest of the cycle. What do you think?

Yesterday I didn't track it, but today I am trying to. I'm also going to get groceries tonight to stock up. But yeah, I'm going to try and at least get a pretty good estimate of my daily macros.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Rick yeah I was wondering about reps and sets while on cycle. I've been doing pretty heavy weight with low reps for about the last 5 or 6 weeks, and my rotator cuff has been bothering me a bit so my plan was to deload for a couple weeks with higher reps, lower weight, then hit it up heavy again with low reps, higher weight and sets for the rest of the cycle. What do you think?

Yesterday I didn't track it, but today I am trying to. I'm also going to get groceries tonight to stock up. But yeah, I'm going to try and at least get a pretty good estimate of my daily macros.
lower the weight some 10-12 reps is good rep range for building muscle it does not have to be 6-8 keep the weight lower with 8-10 reps is what I have done and I see great results with an amazing pump- plus these compounds will dry your joints out making you more prone to injury- ur doing fine

wordsworth03

Awards
lower the weight some 10-12 reps is good rep range for building muscle it does not have to be 6-8 keep the weight lower with 8-10 reps is what I have done and I see great results with an amazing pump- plus these compounds will dry your joints out making you more prone to injury- ur doing fine
Thanks for the advice man, yeah good point on the joints

Thanks for joining up bro!

wordsworth03

Awards
Wed are my rest day because I work long hours on weds.

Yesterday's intake:
3550 Calories
115.5 fat
373 carbs
237 protein

wordsworth03

Awards
Day 4 on Cycle

Weight: 183 (+2)

Alright today I did some arms as well as some military press. I felt pretty strong today, my weight was up today to 183. I went to the gym in the morning about an hour after a protein shake, but last night I had a huge meal before I went to sleep so that may have been the reason for the weight.

BB curls
90x10
90x10
90x10

DB Hammer curls
45x10
45x10
45x10
45x10

Skull crushers
80x12
80x12
80x12
80x12

Military Press
145x10
145x10
145x10

I probably should have done a higher weight on the skull crushers, the Military press felt good for me today.

No sides yet

wordsworth03

Awards
Day 5 on Cycle

Weight: 183.8 (+2.8)

Today I trained legs. I'm doing higher reps, lower weight on squats and stuff because in recent weeks my glutes have really expanded. I mean I feel like its getting to the point where I almost feel sheepish about my butt getting so big.

Squats
205x15
205x15
205x15

Leg Curls
120x12
120x12
Only did a couple sets of these because my hams were feeling a bit sore

Leg extensions
150x12
150x12
150x12
150x12

Calf Raises
315x10
315x10
315x10
315x10

Ended with two sets of lunges holding 60 lb db's, not sure how many reps I did.

My weight is good, up again from yesterday. As for sides, I've been feeling a bit irritable today but nothing major. Not sure if its from the p-mag or not.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great so far man. Keep it coming

wordsworth03

Awards
Looks great so far man. Keep it coming
Thanks! Looking big in your pic man!

Days 6 and 7 I didn't go to the gym. I was going to go yesterday but I was called into work. I bumped up the dosage to 75 yesterday. I haven't been feeling any sides either so that is good.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Looking big in your pic man!

Days 6 and 7 I didn't go to the gym. I was going to go yesterday but I was called into work. I bumped up the dosage to 75 yesterday. I haven't been feeling any sides either so that is good.
Thanks man!

I do have a couple bottles of P-mag now and I am now considering switching to it when I run my cycle in Sep. and just save the Hdrol for my cut in the spring. That decision could be made very easy depending on how well this goes for you. I've seen other Pmag logs, but none with someone roughly same weight/height as myself, and run for same length at same dosage. Hell our PCTs are nearly identical too.

So I am hoping the best bro, Get some!!!

wordsworth03

Awards
Thanks man!

I do have a couple bottles of P-mag now and I am now considering switching to it when I run my cycle in Sep. and just save the Hdrol for my cut in the spring. That decision could be made very easy depending on how well this goes for you. I've seen other Pmag logs, but none with someone roughly same weight/height as myself, and run for same length at same dosage. Hell our PCTs are nearly identical too.

So I am hoping the best bro, Get some!!!
Haha awesome bro. I actually have a couple bottles of h-drol too that I'm going to use later for a recomp. It will be interesting to see how this whole cycle goes for me!

wordsworth03

Awards
Day 8 on cycle

Weight: 183 (+2)

Did chest today. I pushed up more weight this week than last week so my strength seems to be going up. I've been feeling hot at random intervals, not sure if this is due to the p-mag or not. Other than that I haven't noticed any other sides. Maybe a slight increase in libido.

The workout:

Incline DB bench:
95x10
95x10
95x10

Decline Bench
275x6
245x8
245x8

Cable flys
Decline:
70x12
70x12
Incline:
65x12
65x12

Wide grip isolation bench
210x10
210x10
210x10
210x10

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
up 2lbs by day 8 :( well pmag dont kick in till second week anyways so I hear

How are your pumps in the gym?

wordsworth03

Awards
up 2lbs by day 8 :( well pmag dont kick in till second week anyways so I hear

How are your pumps in the gym?
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm just being patient. Hopefully this week it will start kicking in. Pumps are pretty decent, I did arms today and they were feeling the pump. I'm hoping they will be even better this week.