Test-E into Calf + Severe Pain + crippled

en013

Awards
Hi guys,

I am in the middle of my first Test E cycle. I have been injecting into my thighs with NO problems or pain. On Thursday night before the gym, I decided to mix it up by injecting my left calf. I chose my calves because they are large (a genetic thing I guess), so I figured it was safe.

I injected 1 cc into my inner calf -- big mistake. I went to the gym fine that night, but when I woke up the next day, I could not extend my left leg. It is so bad, that I cannot plant my foot on the floor. I have to grab on to walls and counters just to use the bathroom. My calf muscle does not appear swollen on the outside when I compare my right one to my left, and there is no redness.

It just hurts really bad. When I touch the muscle, there is a lot of pain as well -- I can't even rub it without cringing. I can't even go outside to the drug store because I would need a cane or crutches. I can't tell anyone about it either, because I injected a steroid. Not exactly a story I want to be going around telling. I can walk on my left tip-toes with severe pain -- that's about it.

What do I do? My whole workout routine is fcuked up now.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it getting any better?

i had this same thing happen the first time i injected my caves as well. i couldnt walk at all. i iced it and it took a few days to get better at all.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like maybe you struck the lymphatic system. This happens sometimes when you start injecting in places other than glutes/ventroglutes/quads/delts. In that case all you can really do is ice it, take ibuprofen, and wait for the pain to go away. Ibuprofen is safe even at pretty high doses but can reduce your gains while taking it. But, if that's what it takes to be able to walk for a few days it's definitely worth it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah dude big mistake indeed, don't inject calves lol, i have only read bad things like this. There's just no need when you've got big fat juicy quadriceps and glutes instead.

Anyway, just lie your ass off, make something up, get someone to help you out. I am sorry i can't help more, i dunno exactly what to do to make that pain go away. I'm sure some other people on here will have some ideas for you though.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont inject traps either, it took 2 months for the pain to go away lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah traps, calves, that's stupid. My next shots are all going in my forearms :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive wanted to try traps for a while. lats, bis, tris and pecs are all good to go!
Please dont inject your traps or get someone else to do it, it will be a horrid experience... SO bad it can be a cycle ender..

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please dont inject your traps or get someone else to do it, it will be a horrid experience... SO bad it can be a cycle ender..
yeah this is why i never ended up doing it... pecs and tris are prob my fav, i find them realy easy and painfree.

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
Sounds like maybe you struck the lymphatic system. This happens sometimes when you start injecting in places other than glutes/ventroglutes/quads/delts. In that case all you can really do is ice it, take ibuprofen, and wait for the pain to go away. Ibuprofen is safe even at pretty high doses but can reduce your gains while taking it. But, if that's what it takes:usa: to be able to walk for a few days it's definitely worth it.
sh!t are you serious about ibprofen? I take 600mg 2-3 times a week for a bulging disk I have.. I've tried everything and ibprofen works the best..

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Done traps before with no problem.

Calves on the other hand is a completely different story. 1 time only....never again

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Done traps before with no problem.

Calves on the other hand is a completely different story. 1 time only....never again
You lucky son of a bitch haha... My traps even hurt when I ran..

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
:D

Ya I have pretty good sized traps.

When I did calves that only time, I literally couldnt walk for 2 days, it was unbearable!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:D

Ya I have pretty good sized traps.

When I did calves that only time, I literally couldnt walk for 2 days, it was unbearable!
My traps are pretty big for my size, but I did inject over 2ccs in 1 side...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
no offence dude, but dumbass you are indeed. if u researche you would have known not to inject into calfs research better next time lesson learned huh....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to inject into my ding dong

en013

Awards
Update: Calf still hurts like hell, but slightly less pain when I walk. I was actually able to walk like a cripple to Walgreen's to pick up some Advil and hot/cold patches. There was a 70 year old grandma in there that walked better than me.

Also, it's kinda swollen, not a a lot, but firm when I touch it. When I sit down, there is no pain, but when I get up, it's like my blood rushes down there and it starts hurting until I hobble around on my tip-toe for a few steps. As long as I keep moving, I'm good.

Wasted Test shot, I'm going to have to take an extra shot at the end of my cycle to make up for this wasted week.

Unless my leg needs amputating.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Update: Calf still hurts like hell, but slightly less pain when I walk. I was actually able to walk like a cripple to Walgreen's to pick up some Advil and hot/cold patches. There was a 70 year old grandma in there that walked better than me.

Also, it's kinda swollen, not a a lot, but firm when I touch it. When I sit down, there is no pain, but when I get up, it's like my blood rushes down there and it starts hurting until I hobble around on my tip-toe for a few steps. As long as I keep moving, I'm good.

Wasted Test shot, I'm going to have to take an extra shot at the end of my cycle to make up for this wasted week.

Unless my leg needs amputating.
love the third paragraph! IMO just make ur next shot 2x as big

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
alot of ppl get paranoid about it, what they dont know or forget is test-e has a 10 day halflife so techinically u would be fine injecting once a week, so that said just make ur next dose 2x as big to make up

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol omg. Probly provided me the best laugh yet today. In the calves? Seriously? :lol:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
a big LOL @ pretty much all of you!

Seriously, there should be an iq test to take steroids.......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've hit calves with prop before. ha! is all I have to say. Bis are ok