Superhuman: Steroids (National Geographic)

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Oh Snap!!!

RECOVERBRO

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

yeah i've watched parts 1-3...just gotta watch 4 + 5!

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Damn, I was hoping it was something going to be on TV so I could record!

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

cool vids

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

thx for posting this. I saw it a few months back but its still good.

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

nice nice imma check it out later
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I thought it was an interesting watch. Except i cringed when it showed the liver growing blood filled cysts LOL.

The different points of view were interesting

My point of view is that of course there are risks with steroids, but we are ALLOWED to take risks in our lives. It's my life, it's my body, and I'm allowed to take risks with it. Some people eat like absolute **** and don't move and they die early of heart attacks too, that's their sad choice. All sports involve injuries, and people's hobbies can be dangerous, like extreme dirtbiking and even skiing, people get hurt or killed left or right. But it's FUN and it's our choice to do it.

I mean if a 15 year old kid does a jump on his dirtbike and lands on his head and dies, do you outlaw dirtbikes?

Oh how i hate our laws.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

9. Banned
    Answers

Nice!

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I thought it was an interesting watch. Except i cringed when it showed the liver growing blood filled cysts LOL.

The different points of view were interesting

My point of view is that of course there are risks with steroids, but we are ALLOWED to take risks in our lives. It's my life, it's my body, and I'm allowed to take risks with it. Some people eat like absolute **** and don't move and they die early of heart attacks too, that's their sad choice. All sports involve injuries, and people's hobbies can be dangerous, like extreme dirtbiking and even skiing, people get hurt or killed left or right. But it's FUN and it's our choice to do it.

I mean if a 15 year old kid does a jump on his dirtbike and lands on his head and dies, do you outlaw dirtbikes?

Oh how i hate our laws.
    Granted i haven't watched all of them yet (my video and audio won't sync on my laptop right now...f*cking hate that)....i did see that clip with the liver. It kinda freaked me out. But then again one wonders what kind of liver support those BBers/PLers were taking when those cysts formed on their liver (if any).

I, like John Ramano, believe that steroids are safe and effective if used intelligently.

Society lacks real education on safe administration of steroids. Just like you have to go get a motorcycle license before you can ride it on the open road....they have to be educated on how to ride, rules of the road, demonstrate they can handle the bike, etc.

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Granted i haven't watched all of them yet (my video and audio won't sync on my laptop right now...f*cking hate that)....i did see that clip with the liver. It kinda freaked me out. But then again one wonders what kind of liver support those BBers/PLers were taking when those cysts formed on their liver (if any).

I, like John Ramano, believe that steroids are safe and effective if used intelligently.

Society lacks real education on safe administration of steroids. Just like you have to go get a motorcycle license before you can ride it on the open road....they have to be educated on how to ride, rules of the road, demonstrate they can handle the bike, etc.
    Thing is, a politician is an insecure person who feels they must bend those who are better to them to be under their will...

Nuff said, they dont like peeps with muscles and big ****s, so they suppress everything. Why do you think they have to pay for prostitutes then choke em to death so they cant tell about it?

Gotta love America

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    B] Why do you think they have to pay for prostitutes then choke em to death so they cant tell about it?
    [/B]
    Well this thread just took an unexpected turn...

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Well this thread just took an unexpected turn...
    YOWZERS!!!!

RECOVERBRO

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Thing is, a politician is an insecure person who feels they must bend those who are better to them to be under their will...

Nuff said, they dont like peeps with muscles and big ****s, so they suppress everything. Why do you think they have to pay for prostitutes then choke em to death so they cant tell about it?

Gotta love America
    I think a better way to describe a politician is someone who thinks that they know what's good for everyone else

But yeah....this country can be f*ucked up

15. Diamond Member
    Answers

well shi t, I just watched video 1-5, and didn't learn anything new. im a little disapointed.

the producers tried to make a scientific doc on steroids, but you cant mix bs with science.

I like how they left out the pre existing conditions of those people who died, and the anti depressants the kids that hung himself was on.

this was made to look legit by tossing in some science, but they left out all the facts, and added in the media biased bull sh it in order to accomplish their goal, scare people.

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well shi t, I just watched video 1-5, and didn't learn anything new. im a little disapointed.

the producers tried to make a scientific doc on steroids, but you cant mix bs with science.

I like how they left out the pre existing conditions of those people who died, and the anti depressants the kids that hung himself was on.

this was made to look legit by tossing in some science, but they left out all the facts, and added in the media biased bull sh it in order to accomplish their goal, scare people.
    Yeah they did leave out quite a lot. Like for liver damage, people use liver protection, for cholesterol and blood pressure, same thing. For shrinking of the balls, that's temporary (they didn't even mention that!) and mostly preventable with hCG, for growth of breast tissue, that's preventable with AIs, for that period after a cycle with testosterone low enough to "cause suicide" thats also mitigated by hCG.

A documentary on steroids will really be complete when they mention all the precautions and safety measures that steroid users take in order to maximize the ratio of benefits to side effects.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Gotta love America
    hell, you don't have to be a politician to choke a b@tch ... wayne brady beoooooootch!

18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I think most of those guys with severe heart kidney and liver issues run non stop cycles for 10+ years with no pct and kill there lipid values with massive amounts of orals...I would love to see a cycle history of a top pro, I bet they are on 5+ different anabolis hgh and slin every cycle. Their use is not in moderation

20. New Member
    Answers

Watched the video. Thanks.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheDarkHalf again.

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    That brings back memories....
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---

22. New Member
    Answers

once I saw that kids dad on there I turned it off. It hurts me to listen him talk about people injecting steriods "into their veins" plus at that point it was just a bunch of sensationalism.

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmmm, I must have missed that video before when I watched it in the past, I never seen the part where the DEA was supportive of not banning steroid use without a prescription....

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    I think most of those guys with severe heart kidney and liver issues run non stop cycles for 10+ years with no pct and kill there lipid values with massive amounts of orals...I would love to see a cycle history of a top pro, I bet they are on 5+ different anabolis hgh and slin every cycle. Their use is not in moderation

In the forums at rxmuscle.com Dave palumbo said what his cycle was like pre contest in his prime. It was freaking nuts from wat I remember.

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    In the forums at rxmuscle.com Dave palumbo said what his cycle was like pre contest in his prime. It was freaking nuts from wat I remember.
    Dave was on a shyyt load of c0cktails, believe that. He has talked about it before on vid.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Great video. Thanks for posting the links.

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

nice doc but bigger, stronger, faster was better lol. wish they interviewed Arny but sadly he cant give his honest opinion on camera lol

28. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for posting.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superhuman Radio
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 06:48 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 02:01 AM