Awards
  • Established
tren-e solo? write out the entire cycle outline

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and your goals. these two compounds offer different results.

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Actually I lied. it's not tren e its tren ace. I just didn't want responses like "you don't need orals to kickstart tren ace. Because I'm going to kickstart tren ace with either one or the other. my cycle is basically tren ace for weeks 1-12. wks 1-6 kickstarted with turinabol LV and either SD or Phera for weeks 1-4 (or 1-3 if SD).

my goals are recomp. Gain lean mass and lose fat. my diet will be clean, as I have heard cardio is near impossible on tren. im currently probably about 14% BF. I'd like to get down to 12, maybe 11.

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Sorry forgot the doseages: wks 1-12 tren Ace - 75-100 mg EOD - depending on how I feel
wks 1-6 - hdrol - 75-125 mg a day
Wks 1-3 or 4 - 20 mg SD, 30-40 phera

And I will be running 200 mg test cyp a week, as well as 1-2 androgels a day on top of that (on my balls for the DHT conversion). I still have some gels left over from before i switched to injections. And I'm on TRT, so no PCT and not worried about shutdown, will use hcg to keep the balls fat

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually I lied. it's not tren e its tren ace. I just didn't want responses like "you don't need orals to kickstart tren ace. Because I'm going to kickstart tren ace with either one or the other. my cycle is basically tren ace for weeks 1-12. wks 1-6 kickstarted with turinabol LV and either SD or Phera for weeks 1-4 (or 1-3 if SD).

my goals are recomp. Gain lean mass and lose fat. my diet will be clean, as I have heard cardio is near impossible on tren. im currently probably about 14% BF. I'd like to get down to 12, maybe 11.
dude you cant run tren ace for 12 wks without test. honestly bro it will shut you down like a motherf*cker. that said i think SD would be better suited to go with tren cause it will keep you dry as well, both have explosive stregth gains, i think it would be great. but you MUST add test to this cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
more of a STACK than a kickstart. Which is better? If your definition of better is more GAINs regardless of everything else, than for 99% of people out there, SD is the choice man.

People ask best this best that... if your definition of best is the biggest #s in mass and strength, then

SUPERDROL IS ****ING KING!!

T

Tyler3295

Awards
stack tren ace with some prop! You won't need a kickstart as both compunds will kick in quickly!

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
heh, thats my definition of best. superdrol it is

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
heh, thats my definition of best. superdrol it is
Have you used Superdrol before? I consistently gain 15 pounds and gain about 50 pounds on bench (and I consistently lose almost all of it lol... gains are insane and rapid and for me they just disappear... hopefully some tren ace can help keep them alive a bit longer).

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've run one cycle of it before. Gained 10 lbs. thing is, I am like you, extremely carb-sensitive and naturally slow metabolism, so I was really wary of eating too many carbs and I don't think I packed on as much mass as I could have. This time I've got my diet dialed in alot more, and am going to basically do what you outlined in your recomp thread - carbs pre and post workout, and good, healthy, complex carbs only for rest of day - meals 3 and then for dinner (just good veggies like broccoli, cauliflower). I'm hoping I take advantage of sdrol's "carb-whoring" properties much better this time around...

On a sidenote, I am really tempted to just stack phera and SD together for a couple weeks (not over 20 mg SD).... it sounds dope and if I get sides I can't handle (which i really don't anticipate), I'll just drop one

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you used Superdrol before? I consistently gain 15 pounds and gain about 50 pounds on bench (and I consistently lose almost all of it lol... gains are insane and rapid and for me they just disappear... hopefully some tren ace can help keep them alive a bit longer).
haha yes the beauty of Superdrol. its tough to keep these gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes I've run one cycle of it before. Gained 10 lbs. thing is, I am like you, extremely carb-sensitive and naturally slow metabolism, so I was really wary of eating too many carbs and I don't think I packed on as much mass as I could have. This time I've got my diet dialed in alot more, and am going to basically do what you outlined in your recomp thread - carbs pre and post workout, and good, healthy, complex carbs only for rest of day - meals 3 and then for dinner (just good veggies like broccoli, cauliflower). I'm hoping I take advantage of sdrol's "carb-whoring" properties much better this time around...

On a sidenote, I am really tempted to just stack phera and SD together for a couple weeks (not over 20 mg SD).... it sounds dope and if I get sides I can't handle (which i really don't anticipate), I'll just drop one
yeah if your liver is up for a workout, the SD PP stack is as good as it gets when it comes to PHs. Prolly comparable to the Dbol/abombs stack. I'm sure you could run a low dose of each and get fantastic gains.

I think a sweet spot for solid gains and low sides would be around 15mg SD and 25mg PP. Too bad they're all 10mg capsules huh. I'm gonna do 20SD and 30PP but a nice safe start would be 10 SD and 20PP.

With SD even 10mg is potent and 20 is plenty. With PP, 30 is pretty good, I've done 40 and I've done 50 and I just didn't really notice any difference.

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I've actually got the SD Lv so I can measure out 15 mg.... That's what i'll try - 15 mg SD and 30 phera.... ha its going to be SICK... i'm starting tomorrow morn

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha. Nice, i start on Monday. That's a good stack for generally ****ing **** up in the gym.