Arch Duke Of Schwellingtons Summer Recomp Log

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Arch Duke Of Schwellingtons Summer Recomp Log

ello today is day three of my summer Recomp- I have waited to start this log due to many things that have occoured in my life randomly in the past three days. Anyways compounds I am taking

EST- Methyl E- 40/40/40/40/40/40
    CEL- 11 oxo- 450/450/450/450/450/450

Pct- Clomid- 75/50/25/25
    Pct Assist
    Some liver care supps

Diet
    Macros- 300g's carbs
    Protiend-250-300
    Fats-60-75

Excercise schedule

Day one chest/tris
    Day two Bi's/back
    Day three Legs/calves
    Day four- Day off
    Day five shoulders/tris
    Day 6 Bi's/abs
    Day 7- Day off

Cardio will be five days a week with HIIT intervals for 15 minutes

Day 3

At first I was worried my gear was bunk- till I took my first dose today- I felt the familiar "I cant WAIT to DESTROY the weights" and destroy them I did had an amazing pump and was an overall awesome workout

About to go dose up on my final dose of epi for the day- I will not take AAS to late at night as they seem to give me insomnia

Well this is my log all are welcome advice and constructive critique

Arch Duke of Schwellington
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

by the way does anyone know how I can find out what my maint. cals are? I am trying to eat a little above them.....Probably round 2900-3000 I would guess but not sure
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

okay i figured out my average maint. cals is 3061 So I need to up my cabrs to 350 protien from 275 to 300 and fats from 70 to 80..I figure this in because I am doing a recomp and want to eat right above maint. by about 150-200 cals....so I need about 3300 cals a day for this recomp......SO I dont want to up my carbs any more than they already are- its summer wtf do I do?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    by the way does anyone know how I can find out what my maint. cals are? I am trying to eat a little above them.....Probably round 2900-3000 I would guess but not sure
    the only way to do this is when you are not on cycle... to plan a diet, count the calories, follow it for a wk and weight yourself... if you weigh the same them book, maintenance calories... since everyone is different this is all you can do.

good luck on your cycle... try to make it past four days this time haha.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

lol already on day five- this is out of order...the drol my body just freaked out on....this stuff is smooth sailing lol....okay well then I can see how that bm calculator is wrong so I wont follow it- will follow my intuition....hows ur sd cycle going?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Day 6

Dosed up on 150 mgs o adrenosterone and 10 mgs o epi

I changed my diet up...looks like I am not eating enough- this will basically be my nonanabolic bulk diet with some intense cardio thrown in- which is 350g;s o clean carbs 250g's o protien and 90 gs o healthy ats coming out at about 3400 cals i you calculate my weight training and cardio it will be about leveling out at 3k cals ater the excercise.

Meal one- two servings o oats and a protien shake with some strawberries thrown on the oats

Carbs- 70
    protien-36
    ats 8

I am going to do a 30 minute session o cardio today and come back to the gym several hours later or my weight training. On the days I do not have time to hit the gym twice i simply do a 15 minute HIIT right ater weights- today is one o the days I have time to do a heavy cardio session

Sides- noticed more agression last night- BUT I had been up since 530 am worked 7 hours at work and it was 1 am so I attribute that more to being tired other than that this cycle is going great- lets see what the results yeild- I only have enough cash in my pocket to run a 5 week cycle....maybe I will swindle more up somehow to get another bottle o epi and 11 oxo to inish out at 6 weeks....or what do people think about 8 is that too long? also what is reccomended or pct or these compounds? Thanks will update later on weight etc etc
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

what happened to your mdrol cycle?
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I took it for four days- my body did NOT agree with mdrol at all, I had horrible sides like bad- I was sleepy all day, foggy head, and I had insomnia. it did not work for me at all so I just revamped it to the epi/11 oxo stack which I am currently on now which is going smoothly
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Day 7

Off day- thus will be doing a cardio session of about 30-40 minutes....I am dropping my carbs from about 350 too about 250 and upping healthy fats to 120 and protien to 300 to make up for those 400 calories from the carb cut....Or I might even lower carbs down to 200....

Dosing on epi is still at 40
    11 oxo still at 450

Sides- positive ones- increased libido- aggression in gym

I am little more short fused- I dont fly off the handle just quicker to get angry
    not violent.

Not really noticing any muscle growth or fat loss yet but its only day 7 and recomps are a long process- but never the less SOMETHING has to happen in this cycle my body has to change in some way- I hope its the recomp effect!
    weight is at 215.6 and holding
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

weight has gone up .6 of a lb as of today weigh in before the cardio session- but maybe that was because of the fat ass penutbutter sandwhich and protien shake I had an hour before- We will see!!!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How's this for my summer recomp plan?
    By JayRock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:04 AM
  2. Arch Duke Of Schwellingtons Summer Recomp Log
    By schwellington in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:35 PM
  3. next cycle - summer recomp
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 01:47 AM
  4. Syr Summer Recomp