HPBCD complexed next gen PH's

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
it is well known some of the eastern bloc countries had very good results in nasally administered androgens for pre-competition boost (aggression, etc.).

i am also aware that hydroxypropylbetacyclodextrin worked quite well when complexed with 4-ad for the same type of effect.

has anybody heard of, or do any of the sponsors think a good product would be -

a HPBCD complexed 5aa. the M5aa and 5aa cyp reportedly have very good "preworkout boost" type of effect.

i would imagine an HPBCD complexed version of 5aa would be an EXCELLENT pre-workout booster, especially considering the already noticeable advantages (in regards to psychoactivity) of AAS administration via the sinuses. 4-ad was significantly "punchier" and more psychoactive when taken in nasal form. i imagine 5aa, which is already very punchy in effect could be even better this way.

there may be some other compounds that would benefit from HPBCD complexing as well, but 5aa just seemed like a natural. any other ideas? the only HPBCD complexed prohormones i am familiar with were 4-ad and nor. and they were reasonably effective for that generation of PH's, but especially for a workout boost without the ephedrine jitteriness etc.

thoughts?

SonOfThor

Awards
Didn't avant labs do a beta of this? Called IN-RAGE it was a nasaly administered cyclo 5AA I believe... Not a whole lot of positive feedback from what I've read, although some folks claimed that if you dosed it right (like way more than was reccomended initially) it was quite good..

Anyone know a good mg/ml ratio for 4ad cylco soluition for intranasal?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I already tried it (with Stratergy from Avant) with MD and M4OHN. Because of the methyl it just dosent work very well. It worked best when you swallowed the cyclo mix but that would be the same as just swallowing the methyl tab. The only advantage I can see is if you bought raw powder and didnt want to use Peg400 or olive oil. You could disolve it in cyclo but the taste still isnt much better.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. sounds kind of lame. :(

i always liked the hpbcd 4-ad for its effects, and i thought a 5-aa base complexed with HPBCD would have been good, too.

apparently, not. :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No 5aa base or 4 ad base would work, the methyl versions wouldnt

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
well, yes, that was my idea. i never considered an HPBCD methly. that makes no sense.

i KNOW the HPBCD 4-ad works. i was optimistic about hpbcd 5aa, but one of the guys said they already did that. it was the "In-Rage" thing. didn't work all that great.

which surprises me.

SonOfThor

Awards
Read some of the reviews for the in-rage beta at 1fast400... I think that's where I read the one or two positive reviews it DID get, amidst the many negative ones. I seem to recall there was a certain dosing scheme that worked well, but it was not the same as what was reccomened on the bottle...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I will finally have HPBCD in again next week

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get my message?

Cosmo

Awards
ive tried m5aa and in-rage and thought in-rage was stronger/absorbed quicker in terms of agression, focus, and sometimes headache which would only last 10-15 min on the other hand m5aa gave me a more steady/longer aggression with more strength little less focus, and no headache (though on the verge)

i believe i did 4 squirts pre workout and two more 10 minutes into for in-rage and
around 16-20 mg of m5aa

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
thanks.

it seems with all the methyl and injectable stuff (let alone transdermals - i hate transdermals), cyclo nasals kind of went the way of the albatross.

kind of sad imo. i am sure there is SOME PH out there (maybe not developed yet) that would make a kick-ass psychoactive nasal spray.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
thanks.

it seems with all the methyl and injectable stuff (let alone transdermals - i hate transdermals), cyclo nasals kind of went the way of the albatross.

kind of sad imo. i am sure there is SOME PH out there (maybe not developed yet) that would make a kick-ass psychoactive nasal spray.

SonOfThor

Awards
jjjd: What kind of concentration/dosage did you use with your 4AD intranasal?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i don't remember, but i remember it was basically the same concentration that PA recommended for his "psyclo-diol" or whatever he called it

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I already tried it (with Stratergy from Avant) with MD and M4OHN. Because of the methyl it just dosent work very well. It worked best when you swallowed the cyclo mix but that would be the same as just swallowing the methyl tab. The only advantage I can see is if you bought raw powder and didnt want to use Peg400 or olive oil. You could disolve it in cyclo but the taste still isnt much better.
Does combining the methyl with the cyclo increase solubility? M4OHN doesn't really dissolve so did the addition of the cyclo increase it's solubility allowing a higher mg/ml ratio?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Does combining the methyl with the cyclo increase solubility? M4OHN doesn't really dissolve so did the addition of the cyclo increase it's solubility allowing a higher mg/ml ratio?
Yes it increases solubility enormously. I don't have exact numbers, but it is like Cinderella, from next to nothing to something special.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Viator77 Supplements 10
Royd The Noyd Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Supplies 1