1-Test and HDL

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually really curious as to what the lab work of 1-test cyp looks like compared to that of M1T. Reason being, a cycle of IM 4AD-ester(s) and M1T was incredible for me, and I really didn't wanna stop. I would imagine a decent dose of 1-test cyp, like 600-1000mg/week (for a 220lb monster like myself :p ), would easily replace the anabolic/androgenic effect of 20mg M1T without being incredibly rough on the body. I am a big fan of long cycles (12 weeks+), but only with HCG throughout. But even for my crazy ass it is disturbing to know that your HDL level is almost Nil for an extended period of time. I've never actually run 1-test cyp but all the feedback I've heard from it is great, and it SHOULD be a lot esier on the body than M1T. Just theory for now though. :cool:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
So, are you gonna give it a try?? And btw, you create some very intersting threads with your labwork. Keep up the good work. I appreciate it!

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
im going to be running it for a long time...12-15 weeks ill let you know how it goes.
dick

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm also very interested in any lab work you do on 1-test cyp re: HDL & liver impact. I've seen those go south in my own blood tests done by my doctor. I would like to give up methyls, but some of them actually work and I've already bought a shitload.

I'll be adding the 1-test cyp in June, continuing for 8 weeks. I guess I'm going to have to start another "cycle thread"... I'm doing all these for the first time: MD, 1-test cyp, IGF-1 L3, M4OHN (NO, not all at the same time....).

Also my friend 4ad cyp at 1800mg/week for the whole 12 weeks.

Greenguy

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Someone reports "unhealthy liver enzyme and HDL levels" while on 1AD. http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=2162 I seriously wonder if 1-test in general is really liver toxic, not just M1T because of the 17a methyl. I don't have the printouts anymore but I could swear that a while ago when I was using T1-pro for the first time my AST and ALT were a lot higher than they've ever been on M1T. I didn't think much of it at the time being that my knowlege of AAS/ph's has vastly increased since then, I was more concerned at the time with my Testosterone level.

surferdude26

Awards
Someone reports "unhealthy liver enzyme and HDL levels" while on 1AD. http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=2162 I seriously wonder if 1-test in general is really liver toxic, not just M1T because of the 17a methyl. I don't have the printouts anymore but I could swear that a while ago when I was using T1-pro for the first time my AST and ALT were a lot higher than they've ever been on M1T. I didn't think much of it at the time being that my knowlege of AAS/ph's has vastly increased since then, I was more concerned at the time with my Testosterone level.
hmm.. I knew I should've drawn some labs on myself on my 1st cycle (600mg 1ad for 6 weeks, god that was expensive...). Only numbers I have, as far as lipid-wise is only from m1t :(

surferdude26

Awards
23jan04 on last days on M1T -

Cholesterol - 181
Triglyceride - 55
HDL - 22
Chol/HDL - 8.2
LDL - 148

Icteric Index - 1
Lipemia Index - 14

15Feb04 Just finished PCT -

Cholesterol - 100
Triglyceride - 35
HDL - 48
Chol/HDL - 2.1
LDL - 45

Icteric Index - 1
Lipemia Index - 8

surferdude26

Awards
Also found my LFT's (liver function test) while on 1ad

13Nov03

Protein Total - 7.6
Albumin - 4.9
Alk Phos - 95
AST - 56
Tbili - .7
Dbili - .2
ALT - 62

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Will do, will have access to my lab results tonight at work, so I will post it then.
Can you run any labwork while on your current cycle? Don't risk getting in trouble, though.

surferdude26

Awards
Can you run any labwork while on your current cycle? Don't risk getting in trouble, though.
As far as LFTs or Lipids? Not unless I can find a doc to co-sign the orders for me. Unfortunately all 1st year residents are on the floor at the minute, so its very unlikely they'll do it. Plus the whole 12 hour fasting with the lipids isnt exactly the most fun thing in the whole world.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about fasting since the tests are really just for us, I don't fast at all when I do testing.

Last edited:

surferdude26

Awards
I wouln't worry about fasting since the tests are really just for us, I don't fast at all when I do testing.
Well I got a bud that works down over in appointments that could probably get me some orders, but I gotta wait till monday. I'll see what I can do.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Those really turned around after PC. During the last days of M1T, those numbers were getting high. Thanks for sharing the info.
23jan04 on last days on M1T -

Cholesterol - 181
Triglyceride - 55
HDL - 22
Chol/HDL - 8.2
LDL - 148

Icteric Index - 1
Lipemia Index - 14

15Feb04 Just finished PCT -

Cholesterol - 100
Triglyceride - 35
HDL - 48
Chol/HDL - 2.1
LDL - 45

Icteric Index - 1
Lipemia Index - 8

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I wouln't worry about fasting since the tests are really just for us, I don't fast at all when I do testing.
The fasting is really all for your sugar. Do you know what your glucose usually runs?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I should be starting 1Test-cyp Friday or Monday, I'll keep you posted. Trying to hit 230, 8% in 6 weeks. :D