test e powder is crystalized help

S

skratch

Awards
I got 20grams of base test e and the melting point is room temp.What is the best way to still use this?

I was going to make a transdermal test e mixture but the stuff came like this.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what? i just looked this one up and the melting point is supposed to be 155 C. Are you saying your powder is crystallized (as a POWDER should be) or your powder is a liquid? lol

S

skratch

Awards
what? i just looked this one up and the melting point is supposed to be 155 C. Are you saying your powder is crystallized (as a POWDER should be) or your powder is a liquid? lol
It was liquidy and then when cooled its like a harder goopy crystal like if that makes sense.

its test E

testosterone ENANTHATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-ENANTHATE
(SAME AS testosterone HEPTANOATE)
melting point=32-36C
molecular weight=400.61
rotation= +84 C=1 CHCL3

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test E is naturally a viscous liquid type at room temperature (What they call powder)... heat it up slightly and it should thin out.

You should not use test e in a transdermal as it has a molecular weight of 412, so penetrating the dermis is very slim, and the ester is made for injection.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL at transdermal test-E, like we hadnt thought of it ;)

S

skratch

Awards
I thought its mw was 400? and I have 20grams so I figured why not try it with some dmso.My main concern was if this stuff went bad from hitting its melting point.

I have 20g of npp that Im making for a transdermal :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought its mw was 400? and I have 20grams so I figured why not try it with some dmso.My main concern was if this stuff went bad from hitting its melting point.

I have 20g of npp that Im making for a transdermal :)
on all the sheets I am seeing, it is labeled as either 412, or 418 (288 for test base, and 130 for ester).

Even at 400, you would be lucky to get much at all of the compound.. going above 350 is stretching it.

G

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
OK, so you've got some perfectly good (potentially) injectable AAS there...and you want to screw them up by making some ****ty transdermal? WHY???
I could give you very simple recipes to make some nice gear.

S

skratch

Awards
you guys are right,and this stuff wasnt cheap either.300 bucks.gator if you could pm me on how to make them id app it.

also,did I get ripped off? 150 for 20g test and 150 for 20g npp I could of got 20g winstrol for another 100 but that stuff is too harsh on me(liver wise)

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, no price talk on AAS stuff on the open.

PM bro with questions