CEL H Drol / Black Dragon TrenV700 review

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well I have not gave much feedback on cycle at all, I have had some very good gains and would tell anyone with exp to run this stack. It was fun as hell, I felt like a mad man.

Anger was an issue but I learned to use it in the gym. I did play hockey as a kid from 9-19yrs old and it left me with a few injuries so I dont put up the type of weight i should. My lower back and shoulders limit me a lot, so I do my best to train around them. I have been lifting for 7 yrs so I do have good technique and fourm.

I needed to cut while on cycle the whole time, I am still too heavy but man did I lean out. I guess I was around 10% BF and now 7. All my lifts went up 40-90lbs during the past 40days. I gained about 2lbs while trying to cut as hard as I could, I ate only 125g carbs a day. Abs look 10x better now, veins, dense hard muscle.

I pre much tapered up on both the H drol and Tren. I started the h drol first because I knew it would take a little longer to work and I wanted it to be even with the Tren. It wasnt, the 2nd day after tren came in the weights just got lighter and lighter. Certain things I did way better with, squats I went up 65lbs, bench 40, dead 15(my lower back is so fuct up already), lat pull down 50lb, row 45, calfs 90lbs, shoulders 40. Than i finished the Tren and went with a low dose of H drol to finish things up.

I ran the following: 2 bottle of H Drol, one of TrenV700.
Pre load~~ Hawthrone berry/milk thistle, fish,flax,cla,Cissus RX. 10 days.

1st 5 days------50mg H Drol
5days out:------75mg H Drol, 70mg Tren
15days ---------75mg H Drol, 70mg Tren
22 days out -----100mg H Drol, 105mg Tren
28 days out------100mg H Drol, 70 mg Tren
34 day out ------ 75mg H Drol
37 day out -------50mg H Drol
42 day out -------50 mg H Drol

Support supps: Life Support, Liver AID(store bought), Milk thistle, Cissus RX, Fish/flax/borage oil, Vitex, B complex Vit, P5P, ON opti mens multi. few others cant remember everything?

PCT, startings today:
Clomid 50mg
Ana. Innov PCT support
NOW testojack-Natural T Booster
Tribulus 2g.
KreAlk creatine.

After that I will be on Inhibit E(1,1,1,), PowerFULL, ZMA.

Very happy overall, I have ran CTD Labs Tren before and really like it. I also ran a few inj cycles but I think I will stick with short term PH's.
Im about to turn 26, I am 195 now and still holding a good amount of strength. I think I should be able to hold most of it. I will post up in a few days to let you know how it goes.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey congrats on your gains bro... just curious what the logic in pyramiding up and down with the hdrol and tren? did you keep gaining strength even once you lowered the doses?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was still putting up the same amount of weight with the 3/4 and half doses. It worked pretty much for all lifts, deadlifts were the worst I lost alot there.

It gives you such good strength while on, you feel like you can lift a car....

I did end up getting into a fight, I live in chicago and Hawks playoff games get interesting downtown.