New oral Cycle

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Unless my real gear arrives within the end of this week, it looks like I am going to be looking at at least another month before I see any of it because I'll have to reship. If that happens, I am going to do a nice heavy oral cycle instead. Let me know what you guys think, my cycle history includes a Tren/SD-epi bridge, and epi/1-t. I am on TRT so shutdown is not an issue, I have hcg to keep my balls in full operation. here it is

Wk 1-6 Hdrol 100-125 mg
Wk 1-4 PPlex 30-40 mg depending on how i respond
Wk 4-6 Sdrol 20-30 mg
Wk 1-5 Tren 90-120 mg

I realize it is heavy duty but I have found I handle the sides from tren extremely well and at 20 mg Superdrol doesn't give me any issues. My main concern is is basically week 4, when I will be stacking 3 methyls. What do you guys think??

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Retarded idea. Even someone at your size could benefit from a solo pplex run.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
No offence but looks like Liver Suicide watch.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks, depending how you tolerate it start at 10-20 mg and work up to 40.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I'm going to do a full 6 weeks of orals. Honestly, really the only thing I am debating is whether I should take the superdrol out or not.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
You could never determine which one was doing what. Pick one or two.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
take the SD out or phera. Id take the SD out and do Phera with Hdrol both 6 weeks instead of all four of those together. run the phera at 40-50

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even I think that's too much. The PP/SD itself is fine... with the Tren, it's nonmethyl, should get away. But with the Hdrol, sooo many mg of methyls, too much, and with all 4 it's just ridiculous.

I don't really like exceeding 2. TWO oral steroids here is enough, 3+ is usually retarded.

Hey I've got an idea that's still rather "heavy" but more doable.
Halodrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
Phera Plex 30/30/30/30/0/0

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Phera/Hdrol for 6 weeks.... Hmmm I like that idea... considering it

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want to run an intense 6 week cycle and not be retarded.

run Tren 90-120 for 6 weeks with phera 20-40 the last four weeks. Anything more than that, and i honestly wish illness upon you for blatant disrespect of your own body.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I def am going to take out the superdrol.... I'm thinking 6 weeks hdrol 100-25, 5-6 wks phera 30-40, 6 wks tren 90-120 (like I mentioned earlier, I just handle tren extremely well and am not concerned with any of its sides except lipids, which i am already addressing thoroughly)

PowerLifter94

Awards
What are your goals? Ive found a really simple oral cycle that's great for strength and gains is:

Dbol at 50-75mg each day split into two doses
Proviron at 25-50mg each day.

With a nice PCT you should keep most of the gains yet lose the water from the Dbol. Goodluck. Be sure to take a lot of liver support.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals? Ive found a really simple oral cycle that's great for strength and gains is:

With a nice PCT you should keep most of the gains yet lose the water from the Dbol. Goodluck. Be sure to take a lot of liver support.
This thread is more than 4 years old....wtf? Lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Lmao whatever goal he had, of hope he accomplished it by now. He had 4 years to do so ;)

PowerLifter94

Awards
Lol just joined yesterday didn't realize how old the post was. Definitely hope he reach whatever goals he had.