H-DROL OR HALOTEST 25 FOR BEGINNER?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
H-DROL REQUIRES A SERM AND HALOTEST REQUIRES POST CYCLE (OTC PCT)..RESEARCHED THAT HALOTEST WAS MILDER...TRUE? SGUUESTIONS?

AGE 22
YEARS OF TRAINING 3+

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Yep, same thing. And H-drol dosent need a SERM

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm pretty sure i looked this up the other day and Halotest25 is a promagnon clone. Which is almost the same as Halodrol, but not quite.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Halo Test 25 4-chloro 17a methyl andro 4-ene3, 17bdiol 25mgs
H Drol 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol – 25mg

I have ran both. I didn't notice a difference. Great strength on both of them.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can we have automatic negs for anyone that says that Hdrol doesnt need a serm. The only compound that I would never recomend otc anything, would be a light dosed 11-oxo cycle.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Can we have automatic negs for anyone that says that Hdrol doesnt need a serm. The only compound that I would never recomend otc anything, would be a light dosed 11-oxo cycle.
I have run promagnon, epi, pulsed Spawn, SD, & 1 T Tren all with diligent OTC/no SERM. Please, no negs. Many here run successfull OTC PCT and don't speak say so for fear of being flamed. Never tried a serm to be honest.

H-Drol, Epi, Promagnon are relatively mild and many have run without SERM.

I am considering a run on H-drol after some minor surgery and a 6 month layoff from training. Just concerned it may dissappoint because of mildness.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have run promagnon, epi, pulsed Spawn, SD, & 1 T Tren all with diligent OTC/no SERM. Please, no negs. Many here run successfull OTC PCT and don't speak say so for fear of being flamed. Never tried a serm to be honest.

H-Drol, Epi, Promagnon are relatively mild and many have run without SERM.

I am considering a run on H-drol after some minor surgery and a 6 month layoff from training. Just concerned it may dissappoint because of mildness.
The issue is you and other people judge a succesfull PCT by whether you grow tits or not...

Just cuz you look ok and feel ok, does not mean your internals are working correctly.

lifter62

Awards
I'm running Halotest-25 now and have been adviced by many to be safe and run Nolva as a PCT. I struggled with that decision long and hard and did a lot of research. I decided to purchase the Nolva. This is my first Ph cycle..

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm running Halotest-25 now and have been adviced by many to be safe and run Nolva as a PCT. I struggled with that decision long and hard and did a lot of research. I decided to purchase the Nolva. This is my first Ph cycle..
Good man, I hope you didnt have to struggle too hard haha.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well the word NEED is a matter of interpretation there, nobody NEEDS a PCT, it's just preferable to none ;). Anyway I would argue that the majority of Hdrol users doing the standard 5 weekers should not NEED a SERM to have a safe and effective PCT. It's always a better idea to do it but the word NEED is too strong.

back in the day, the closest thing to post cycle therapy was starting the next cycle, lol

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well the word NEED is a matter of interpretation there, nobody NEEDS a PCT, it's just preferable to none ;). Anyway I would argue that the majority of Hdrol users doing the standard 5 weekers should not NEED a SERM to have a safe and effective PCT. It's always a better idea to do it but the word NEED is too strong.

back in the day, the closest thing to post cycle therapy was starting the next cycle, lol
unreal if you used otc pct , youd have tits the size of pam anderson, just saying =]

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could some people get away with OTC PCT's from some of these ph's? perhaps... is it worth the risk? i dont think so. nolva is very easily attainable and inexpensive so why not use it imo.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could some people get away with OTC PCT's from some of these ph's? perhaps... is it worth the risk? i dont think so. nolva is very easily attainable and inexpensive so why not use it imo.
Because people are dumb, very lazy, and also have some conception that the risk of getting nolva is greater than the risk of taking steroids...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
unreal if you used otc pct , youd have tits the size of pam anderson, just saying =]
the very first time i bought testosterone, it was outright bunk. Unfortunately I kickstarted it with 4 weeks of SD so i had no idea the test was bunk until weeks 5+ when I was like "wait why is my libido so low." But in all honesty it wasn't that bad considering i was coming off a 4 weeker of SD into absolutely no kind of PCT, i had a few days of crappy libido and then I started stabilizing, gain retention wasn't much worse than with a PCT, i have a hard time keeping SD gains anyways.

I am a big believer in SERMS though don't get me wrong, even on my first, worthless Hdrol cycle, I still used Nolva at the end. Better safe than sorry. But the consequences of no PCT or OTC pct are quite often blown out of proportion.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Seriously??? There are people who have run H-drol with NO PCT or just something like Formex. They dont post it, because too many people spew recycled forum banter and dont take the time to learn from folks who ran a product in a way that wasnt what everybody says "should" be. Look through the logs on this site and other anabolic/ph forums and look at what people ran. Id say more folks run H-drol with an OTC than use a SERM. Way more, in fact.

Ive ran three cycles of H-drol/P-mag with OTC PCT. H-drol is relatively mild in the world of PHs. SERMS are important for many Phs.. these two arent them. Hell, to be honest (and opening myself up to the above mentioned "flaming"), one of my H-drol cycles was 8 weeks and my P-Mag went 7 weeks. Should I be negged for that as well??

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously??? There are people who have run H-drol with NO PCT or just something like Formex. They dont post it, because too many people spew recycled forum banter and dont take the time to learn from folks who ran a product in a way that wasnt what everybody says "should" be. Look through the logs on this site and other anabolic/ph forums and look at what people ran. Id say more folks run H-drol with an OTC than use a SERM. Way more, in fact.

Ive ran three cycles of H-drol/P-mag with OTC PCT. H-drol is relatively mild in the world of PHs. SERMS are important for many Phs.. these two arent them. Hell, to be honest (and opening myself up to the above mentioned "flaming"), one of my H-drol cycles was 8 weeks and my P-Mag went 7 weeks. Should I be negged for that as well??
you did 8 straight wks of hdrol with just a OTC PCT? thats seriously playin with fire bro. im glad you are ok and healthy.

sometimes, some people may be able to get away with just that. but recommending someone else do that is very dangerous and irresponsible imo.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
INJECTABLE PROTOCOL

PROP: 100mg. on Saturdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
CYP: 200mg. on Saturdays.

That's 500mg. of Test each week and when you consider the short ester of Prop, it really equates to more like 600mg. of Test in total.

The short ester will kick in quick and allow you to catch up to your SD cycle

:)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
INJECTABLE PROTOCOL

PROP: 100mg. on Saturdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
CYP: 200mg. on Saturdays.

That's 500mg. of Test each week and when you consider the short ester of Prop, it really equates to more like 600mg. of Test in total.

The short ester will kick in quick and allow you to catch up to your SD cycle

:)
Oops wrong thread

Good idea tho :)

massolic

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of running the post cycle with halotest 25, from the same brand

RcdjrFF

Awards
Ran Halotest-25 for 4 weeks about 6 months ago with cycle support while on and an OTC post cycle after while taking milk thistle as well. Good gains with very few sides. Had full blood panel done upon conclusion as well as liver, kidney, and test levels... all are within normal ranges. That being said, I only cycled for 4 weeks. About to run 6 weeks of Turinabol lv and Furaguno but will be picking up some Nolva(as well as some OTC stuff) for this one due to the increased length and addition of the fura. Which ever way you choose to go, get tested to make sure your body gets back to proper levels.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I love Formastane to control estrogen and restore Libido all in one. Talk to many Formestane lovers and you'll find the same. Sure, some may be extremely prone to gyno. But a lot of this SERM stuff is like a religion.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got H-Drol or M-Drol off Amazon? I got an order of M-Drol from A-Z Distributing, I'm just wondering if its the same stuff everyone is raving about on this forum. Its the one by CEL.
2a,17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol sound correct to you guys?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got H-Drol or M-Drol off Amazon? I got an order of M-Drol from A-Z Distributing, I'm just wondering if its the same stuff everyone is raving about on this forum. Its the one by CEL.
2a,17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol sound correct to you guys?
I've used several of CEL'S products. Good quality, knowledgeable people.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
so the post cycle product that brand (same brand as halotest25) recommend, isn't enough?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what he said....I have ran an otc before- I came back okay( I do have blood work to prove so) It was a mild compound though for a short 4 weeker- I do not reccomend this to anyone use a serm to be safe imo

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
People.. it's h-drol for crying out loud. There's more threads on h-drol/halotest25 then there is members here, and most likely more things on google about h-drol cycles, h-drol PCT, and h-drol on cycle then there is people in the world.

I know its real hard, but take 5 minutes and do a search...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Strong bump: I was researching....
Either way on the power lab site it says you can be ok with their PCT for 4 & 8 week cycles.
It also says you can do a cycle every OTHER 30 days. They said they tested it that wag & no issues.
You always have to be safe than sorry.
1 of the biggest things I say, better to have it & not need it than need it & not have it.