H-Drol 100mg?

Bigdog44

Awards
Im a bigger guy at 6'4 285. Im in my first week of H-drol at 50mg and going to 75mg the 2nd week.

I was wondering if i should bump up to 100mg at the third week and on through the 6th week because of my size or should I stick too no higher than 75mg

something like 50/75/100/100/100/100

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump it up. I've gone as high as 125.
Bad advice.

Once you hit 75mg you will be able to judge the side effects, after that you can try 100mg , but if the sides become too much , drop it back down to 75.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
go by feel, generally you can run this compound heavy cuz it's pretty weaksauce for a lot of people

Bigdog44

Awards
Ya Ive heard to wait until it has kicked in usually around 3rd 4th week then bump up but i guess ill just have to go with what my body tells me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Bad advice.

Once you hit 75mg you will be able to judge the side effects, after that you can try 100mg , but if the sides become too much , drop it back down to 75.
the guy is almost 300lbs, him dosing 75mgs vs a 180lb at 75mgs will be different.

i say go for it

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
Bad advice.

It's a weak compound and he's 285 lbs. I'd make the most out of the cycle and bump it up to 100 for the end.

Bigdog44

Awards
Ya im defiantly bumping up to 100mg just didn't know when. I have noticed every guy doing the 50/75/75/75/75/75 was around 100 pounds lighter than me.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He is also six four and you dont know how much is lean body mass.

Plus I have been talking to a guy whos about 220 lbs same height as me using 75MG with amazing results.

More steroids is never the answer, and its ignorance to simply say take more. Those who have said "feel it out" are definitely correct though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you need to take double the recommended dose, why not do something like superdrol. 50mg of hdrol was like 10mg of superdrol, hell sd was even stronger at that.

Bigdog44

Awards
This is my first cycle so keeping the PHs mild.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you need to take double the recommended dose, why not do something like superdrol. 50mg of hdrol was like 10mg of superdrol, hell sd was even stronger at that.
10mg SD -> started gaining 1 pound a day for the first week
50mg Halodrol -> could not tell if the product was bunk or not

sub001

Awards
i ran 50/75/75/75/75/75 and noticed nothing. I wish I bumped it up either third week or middle of the second or something. I gained nothing from the compound. I got stronger but that's because I changed my diet and lifting routine for a bulk. It was also my first experience with PH's.

Bigdog44

Awards
Since i already have 2 bottles of H-drol im going to run 50/75/100/100/100/100

Now instead of making a new topic. What Natty test booster should i run with pct I want to take bioforge but everyone seems to be sold out.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since i already have 2 bottles of H-drol im going to run 50/75/100/100/100/100

Now instead of making a new topic. What Natty test booster should i run with pct I want to take bioforge but everyone seems to be sold out.
Not really necessary, maybe try tacking on some DAA.

Bigdog44

Awards
With the dosages I'm taking i believe I should do something with more kick.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva is the most potent test booster you can buy.

Many people include it in their pct to "feel" better. You should be fine without it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
go for 100 or even 125 at your WT.

Im 200 and ran it at 75, then bumped it to 100. It was great, I dont feel sh!t unless I am 75, 100 is ideal.