4ad into left delt

TopBanana81

Awards
Holy ****!!! Fri night I did my first injection of 75mg/4adne into my left delt and I should've heated it before because it was tough coming throuhg and I ''probed'' around a bit and am paying dearly now. My shoulder is absolutely killing me. Has this happen to anyone else and how long it last? The pain today is slightly less than yesterday.

surferdude26

Awards
I didn't exactly probe around the first time i pinned myself, but I was sore for a couple of days, thats about it. Try the same pain from your delt and imagine it in your calf. Thats what happend to me, it wasnt fun to say the least... but you get used to it after a while. I look forwards to my injects :D

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Don't probe. The needle should not move. The 4AD itself should be painless (depending on who made it.)

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
you said "4adne".

ie 4adioNe

is that a typo?

because (assuming you are a male), you are asking for problems with 4adione.

did you mean 4adiol?

and if so, was this base, cyp, prop, what?

by first injection, is this your FIRST injection (of any androgen) or first injection of this particular androgen

TopBanana81

Awards
4ad no ester, its a suspension. I did my right glute last night have usual injection pain. I've done 2 prior AAS cycles(short ones). The 4ad clogged up the syringe a little and I kept pressing so hard and it was moving around then woke up to agony!

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
ok. 4ad is not 4adne. it 4adiol.

how did you make the suspension? did you micronize the powder (or at least grind it up a lot with a mortar and pestle?

i'd be curious to know what gauge pin it was that got clogged up a little.

that's a good start when making 4ad suspension.

i have had good luck (painless) with 4ad, oil carrier, 5%ba 10%bb and 10% peg, as a suspension.

pretty painless

TopBanana81

Awards
ok. 4ad is not 4adne. it 4adiol.

how did you make the suspension? did you micronize the powder (or at least grind it up a lot with a mortar and pestle?

i'd be curious to know what gauge pin it was that got clogged up a little.

that's a good start when making 4ad suspension.

i have had good luck (painless) with 4ad, oil carrier, 5%ba 10%bb and 10% peg, as a suspension.

pretty painless
A friend made it and I check the Pm's. He did mention how he made it. Oh, I used a 25g pin. Like I said earlier I made the mistake of not heating it. I heated it last night and injected into the right glute and no pain.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i would have to have a LOT of trust in a "friend" before i injected something THEY made into MY body.

you are apparently more trusting than i am.