ECA Liquid
1-T Tren (4-bottles)
Bottle of Turinabol LV
Bottle of Superdrone LV
CEL MDrol
CEL Hdrol
CEL PPLex
Clomid/Nolva/Torm

and had not done a cycle in nearly 2-years, and wanted to do a recomp over the next 8-weeks, can any of you guys suggest a hypothetical approach/method to the madness?

I posted some pics of my body in May as an idea of what I would be starting with if I were to do such a thing.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/150667-decisions-input-please.html

HERE'S THE CATCH/DILEMA:

If one were going away to the beach in two weeks with the GF I don't think it would be a good idea to start the transdermal 1-T Tren product as the beach involves sun/water/sunscreen and VERY close contact with her for a few days in a row.

THEREFORE, anyone have suggestions on how one would approach an 8-week recomp given the above compounds?

Start with 2-weeks of Superdrone, then after we get back from beach switch to the 1-T Tren?

Looking for ideas, past experiments have been with straight Mdrol or Hdrol cycles in the past.

Thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah you could do it like that. 2 weeks SD, 6 weeks TD Tren, 8 weeks total, will be a lot of shutdown, depends on how TREN works for you, but sounds good on paper. Clen in a 2 on 2 off fashion I guess... Some ketotifen may be a good idea if you want to run more clen or run clen with ECA... if u dont know about ketotifen it'll clear beta-2 receptors... people also use benadryl for the some purpose

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id stay away from transdermal stuff if going to be on the beach and in close contact with your girl

Clen Turinabol and recompadrol will be yyour best bet.

you can run them all for approx 8 weeks. i would suggest running the cycle through the 2 weeks your away because you dont wanna be in PCT and recovering during your vacation time.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
id stay away from transdermal stuff if going to be on the beach and in close contact with your girl

Clen Turinabol and recompadrol will be yyour best bet.

you can run them all for approx 8 weeks. i would suggest running the cycle through the 2 weeks your away because you dont wanna be in PCT and recovering during your vacation time.
Yeah, we are going away IN 2-weeks, not for a duration of 2-weeks. Sorry should been more clear.

We are only going to the beach for 4-days Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun...

I've been itching to try the 1-T Tren, but you guys have backed up what I suspected all along, no good with the sunscreen and beach stuff.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Id do like six weeks max ha...
that works too i would just not like to go on vacation in PCT,

ive ran 7 week oral stacks,

clen ive ran for 3-4 months straight.

its not unusual.

dont go into this thinking you have to be done by a certain time, itll rush everything. run it through your trip and pct when your done, and this way youll not need to worry about libido drop.

if that means you start hormones a little later then do it that waY

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
yeah you could do it like that. 2 weeks SD, 6 weeks TD Tren, 8 weeks total, will be a lot of shutdown, depends on how TREN works for you, but sounds good on paper. Clen in a 2 on 2 off fashion I guess... Some ketotifen may be a good idea if you want to run more clen or run clen with ECA... if u dont know about ketotifen it'll clear beta-2 receptors... people also use benadryl for the some purpose
Hmm, ok, gotcha.

I've run Mdrol before and the stuff is a bear, great results but FK does it put a hurting on the endocrine system, along with every other organ. I had major shutdown on CEL MDrol each time. Nearly zero test production right after the cycle was over.

---------------
Just had a full spectrum of blood work, kidneys, liver, prostate, cholesterol, sht I even had an eco-gram for my heart: basically the internal med doctor says for a 34 year old I'm in extremely good shape. Cholesterol is a 130, ha ha!

Time to throw a monkey wrench in to the mix.
------

Basically IN 2-weeks we will be at the beach; just going for a few days to soak up some sun and sand. She's a lifter too, so I don't have to worry about packing supps and such; we also lift throughout our entire vacactions. LOL

So...

Run Clen with one of the orals, then after we get back from the beach drop the clen and oral and switch to Tren?

Should I then cycle in the "beta clearing house agent" in those 2-weeks after I get back (i.e. benadryl)?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
going to the beach in 2 weeks, for 1 week, but you want to start now... yeah this is confusing me... I'd just start the cycle AFTER your week at the beach so you can run what you want. You mentioned SD, now you say it's all harsh, i don't know how this stuff works for you, if you don't want to use it then don't... the Turinabol will work fine.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
OK, here's an off the wall idea...out of the box maybe or just plain stupid, you guys be the judge.

SINCE we are going on vacation to the beach for 4 days Thu-->Sun, coming back Sunday night, can I do something like this:

Start 1-T Tren and Clen, then on Thu continue the clen but take Super Drone for those 4-days at 20 mg.

Then back on Monday continue the 1-T Tren transdermal for the remainder...

Stupid? LOL

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
going to the beach in 2 weeks, for 1 week, but you want to start now... yeah this is confusing me... I'd just start the cycle AFTER your week at the beach so you can run what you want. You mentioned SD, now you say it's all harsh, i don't know how this stuff works for you, if you don't want to use it then don't... the Turinabol will work fine.
Sorry man, It's late, I'm tired.

Yeah, we will be at the beach from June 17th through the 20th.

SD is harsh, but I've done it and know what to expect. Turinabol was very mild but also gave great results.

I'll figure it out somehow...thanks for the GREAT writeup on recomp by the way!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no need to apologize its all good. Your plan for subbing out 4 days with SD will work fine. It's unconventional but it'll work. Thanks about the writeup.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
that works too i would just not like to go on vacation in PCT,

ive ran 7 week oral stacks,

clen ive ran for 3-4 months straight.

its not unusual.

dont go into this thinking you have to be done by a certain time, itll rush everything. run it through your trip and pct when your done, and this way youll not need to worry about libido drop.

if that means you start hormones a little later then do it that waY
Dude I dabbled a little bit with this liqui clen that I have and wooh, man the sht had me climbing the walls the first day. I thought I measured it wrong, and was freeaking out upon taking it due to the HUGE rush I got.

I was using a pipet and a graduated cylinder to measure, so my measurement was spot on for a liquid volume = to 20mcg dose. Liquid stuff is a bit sketchy like that...one rushed WRONG measurement with a compound like clen and :stick:

Thanks for the input, I'll figure something out.

BTW the girlfriend is bugging me about running Hdrol for herself...she is under the impression that it is very similar to Var...close but no cigar I suppose.

Cheers!

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
no need to apologize its all good. Your plan for subbing out 4 days with SD will work fine. It's unconventional but it'll work. Thanks about the writeup.
Yeah, I guess as long as the body gets an "input" from somewhere...curious to see how that will work.

BTW what would think about my gf trying to run HDrol/Turinabol LV? I just replied to the other guy that she keeps pestering me about it, thinking it is similar and extremely mild enough to run at a low dose. I think she is playing with fire...don't get me wrong would LOVE to see results like that, but not at her losing her voice or fkn up her birth control.

Anyway...sorry side bar.

Cheers!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I guess as long as the body gets an "input" from somewhere...curious to see how that will work.

BTW what would think about my gf trying to run HDrol/Turinabol LV? I just replied to the other guy that she keeps pestering me about it, thinking it is similar and extremely mild enough to run at a low dose. I think she is playing with fire...don't get me wrong would LOVE to see results like that, but not at her losing her voice or fkn up her birth control.

Anyway...sorry side bar.

Cheers!
hmm i dunno maybe ~20mg or so would be worth a try for her, i dunno much about that aspect of it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id def say the Turinabol LV :thumbsup:

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Thanks guys for the input and suggestions!

One last question:

What's a good substitute for the old ephedra stack these days? I mean fat burners are a dime a dozen, but nothing as good as the old ripped fuel. Have tried Recreate, eh, not to shabby.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
With the Tren 1-T I'm reading a lot about guys running AIs in parallel...should I just have an AI handy in case?

Any suggestions on a good product? Cost is not an issue, so I'm open to ideas. I see Primordial has some cool stuff...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the Tren 1-T I'm reading a lot about guys running AIs in parallel...should I just have an AI handy in case?

Any suggestions on a good product? Cost is not an issue, so I'm open to ideas. I see Primordial has some cool stuff...
Formestane seems to be a pretty popular AI to run with tren.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Formestane seems to be a pretty popular AI to run with tren.
Ah, OK, thanks man.

Well, looks like I'm going to set out on this 1-T Tren run. Since I have "before" pics (see the first part of this log) I'll post some after pics.

I'm going to take Recreate in the afternoon before my 2nd workout which will be running at the track or swimming.

I already take every day (been doing this for a few years consistently): CoQ10 200mg, Hawthorn 1 grams, 1 serving prostate support, 2 animal packs, 5-10 grams Vitamin c, calcium, cissus for the joints,6-10 scoops of Xtend throughout the day in a gallon jug, 5-10 grams of CLA and/or fish oil.

Anything else in addition to my everyday compliment of vitmans etc., for this run?

Green tea extract?

Have a good one.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Started this stuff 3-days ago, so far so good.

I get up early, and take a shower, shave my chest/shoulders (shaving the skin exfoliates by removing the dead skin cells), dry off and then apply 4-5 pumps: 1 pump right upper arm and shoulder, 1 pump right pec, 1 pump left pec, 1 pump upper left arm and shoulder and if I do the 5th, 1 pump for my scap/trap area

I give it about 15 - 20 minutes as I do my pre-workout routine then off to the gym.

NOW

Before I got to work I shower again, but instead I DO NOT get my shoulders/chest, or upper arms wet. I just remove the shower head and spot clean.

-------
QUESTION
-------

My gf and I live together. We don't fool around normally most weekdays do to heavy workloads and various other life things. She lifts in the morning and evening and I do the same. So by the time we see each other it is 8-9 pm.

Now that said, I do take a shower most nights before I sleep and by that point it has been at least 12-14 hours since the first application. I also do not physically interact with my gf until at least 12 hours has passed since the application.

Does this sound acceptable to obtain gains, while avoiding any unforseen negative interactions with the gf?

Thanks.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Well, I know this stuff takes time to build up from what I've read, but WOW what a freaking workout tonight. I was just crushing it at the gym.

Unreal...had a great workout, haven't had that much fun with weights in a while.

I got my pre Total Test #s from my PRE CYCLE blood work: Total Test = 694 so that is my baseline afterwards to get back to I suppose.

Any answers to my question above about duration and skin to skin contact with the GF?