Probably repetitive, Im still gonna ask Epi/PP

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I have experience w/ injectables. Tren A & E, test e & p.
I also have used Phera, Epi, SD, Anavar, winstrol.

I have Phera Plex and Epistane.... however I only have 54 capsules of Epi, and close to a new bottle of Phera.

I know the whole "methyl x2 on the liver isnt good" speech however, if I were to us a low dose epi would that help eliminate the water/fat storage while on phera? or maybe a low dose of phera for some extra gains?

Heres a couple of examples of what I was thinking.

wk 1 Epi 10mg, phera 10mg
wk 2 Epi 20mg, Phera 10mg
wk 3 Epi 20mg, phera 10mg
wk 4 Epi 20mg, Phera 10mg

wk 1 Epi 10mg, phera 10mg
wk 2 Epi 20mg, Phera 20mg
wk 3 Epi 20mg, phera 20mg
wk 4 Epi 20mg, Phera 20mg

I wanna be ready for a little something in about 3 weeks, I have my diet down and im already looking good however, to have a little more pump, fullness, and possibly ripped would be a lot better. This is what I have to work with as far as anabolic compounds.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epi wont reduce the water influx that phera will cause. If your going to run somethign run it right.

I have never seen great things from taking half doses of two steroids and mixing them.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Epi wont reduce the water influx that phera will cause. If your going to run somethign run it right.

I have never seen great things from taking half doses of two steroids and mixing them.
My diet is dialed in as well, im hoping just for an extra boost. But I def. understand your point. hrm...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would do 30mg on the Phera, how much the Epi helps will depend on how well it works for you, if you respond well then yes, if not then 20mg is too weak to do much

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd make a 6 weeker. Maybe something like this. Also no need to start at lower doses if you hav already ran th compunds at that mg fine.
Phera- 20,20,20,20
epi-0,0,0,20,30,30