"But i want to get big AND ripped!" How to run a RECOMP cycle

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

well any amount of gaining muscle while losing fat is a recomp but usually it means that you keep weight the same so that you are losing and gaining in equal quantities.

it isn't hard to maintain your weight, just weigh yourself everyday and adjust your calories accordingly.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Good read. I'm going to be running a recomp this spring. It's going to be HDrol + Test prop + T3 for 10 weeks then MK-2866 (Ostarine) duing PCT. I'm at about 15% BF right now. I just finished my bulking cycle. I'm also going to run a stand alone cycle of MK-2866 between cycles. MK-2866 from what I've seen is an amazing recomp compound.

I'm currently using it on my bulking PCT. I'm running 25mg ed for the first week then 15mg ed for the last 4.5 weeks. I'm 4 days into my PCT which is 50mg clomid + 40mg nolva + DAA + MK-2866. So far I still feel like I'm on cycle. Actually I feel better now then I did at the end of my cycle. Lol.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Eh usually the first week of PCT i still feel like I'm on cycle anyway, it's weeks 2-3 that suck the most. But I have heard many good things about those sarms so i am sure they are helping, I really want to try one in my next PCT. I just need more $$ lol.
    Mostly answered PM's
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

How about taking t3 with turinabol and androhard? I also carb cycle...I heard stims is no good while on a cycle..
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Damn good job! Those before and after pictures are incredible. Now if anyone asks me if my recomping ideas work i will just point them to your post lol.

diet is everything. good luck
    haha, I'm glad I could help back you up. Hopefully in a few more weeks I can post some even more impressive pics.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How about taking t3 with turinabol and androhard? I also carb cycle...I heard stims is no good while on a cycle..
    Stims are fine on cycle unless you overstim and jack up your heart rate and/or blood pressure. Turinabol/AH/T3 sounds like a good recomp stack. Either cycle the carbs or enforce a very strict carb cutoff (2-3pm).
    Mostly answered PM's
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

thanks unreal, it's a tough comparison I guess vs. traditional bulk then cut vs a recomp that probably depends on each person. I guess I've never really tried a real disciplined "recomp" so maybe I'll give that a try here in spring.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Stims are fine on cycle unless you overstim and jack up your heart rate and/or blood pressure. Turinabol/AH/T3 sounds like a good recomp stack. Either cycle the carbs or enforce a very strict carb cutoff (2-3pm).
    ohh ok...yea i was told about the high blood pressure..ok ill add the t3. any special way to dose? i carb cycle and cut off carbs before hitting the gym....
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Eh usually the first week of PCT i still feel like I'm on cycle anyway, it's weeks 2-3 that suck the most. But I have heard many good things about those sarms so i am sure they are helping, I really want to try one in my next PCT. I just need more $$ lol.
    I only run Prop for my test so I don't get the gentle come down like you do off of Cyp or Enanth. In my previous PCT I would crash out by day 2 or 3 but I'm telling you, with this MK-2866 every morning i wake up and feel better and better. But I understand exactly what you're saying. That's why I'm logging my PCT and I'm hoping I don't just have a delayed crash.

MK-2866 isn't too badly priced either. It's like $83 shipped for a vial which is enough for a PCT or a short stand alone cycle. They even had a deal 2 vials for $120. Nice thing about MK is that it doesn't have the side effects that S4 does.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

ohh ok...yea i was told about the high blood pressure..ok ill add the t3. any special way to dose? i carb cycle and cut off carbs before hitting the gym....
    I take it you lift in the evenings then? Cuz otherwise you'll want to have some carbs post-WO. IMO pre and post wo are the most important times to have carbs, every other meal can have no or low carbs.

With the T3, you just start at 25mcg and slowly increase the dose. Most people have liquids so you have very fine control of the dose. Just ramp it up and assess your tolerance and rate of weightloss. Between manipulating T3 dose and your calories you should find an equilibrium where you are maintaining your weight. I always ramp T3 back down at the end but some people say its not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    I only run Prop for my test so I don't get the gentle come down like you do off of Cyp or Enanth. In my previous PCT I would crash out by day 2 or 3 but I'm telling you, with this MK-2866 every morning i wake up and feel better and better. But I understand exactly what you're saying. That's why I'm logging my PCT and I'm hoping I don't just have a delayed crash.

MK-2866 isn't too badly priced either. It's like $83 shipped for a vial which is enough for a PCT or a short stand alone cycle. They even had a deal 2 vials for $120. Nice thing about MK is that it doesn't have the side effects that S4 does.
    Yeah that stuff sounds good. Sounds like the best PCT you can have, lol...
    I am a little different when coming off cycle, even just oral cycles, I will usually peak around 4-5 days post cycle and its downhill after that.
    Mostly answered PM's
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    haha, I'm glad I could help back you up. Hopefully in a few more weeks I can post some even more impressive pics.
    Damn good progress pics. If it wasnt for ur tats I might say umm r u sure those r the same 2 guys Great job man that is a lot of hard work put in and paid off.

I am a little different when coming off cycle, even just oral cycles, I will usually peak around 4-5 days post cycle and its downhill after that.
    Im the same way when it comes to coming off and going into PCT. I still feel super strong 3 days after coming off orals.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Im the same way when it comes to coming off and going into PCT. I still feel super strong 3 days after coming off orals.
    I'm only coming off test prop right now. I was on a 10 week cycle. I took SD for the first 4 weeks but for the last 6 weeks I've been on test prop only. 150mg EOD. Just to run my cycle out and give my gains from SD a chance to mature. So it could be I'm not crashing as hard since I've only been running mild test for the last 6 weeks instead of coming straight off of SD.

Well, time will tell. I'll post up my PCT log soon and we'll see how well this SARM works.

I honestly think the perfect PCT would be the PCT I'm running with the addition of Proviron. I'd take Proviron but I'd like to keep my hair and prostate since MPB and prostate issues run in my family.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=UnrealMachine;2659224]I take it you lift in the evenings then? Cuz otherwise you'll want to have some carbs post-WO. IMO pre and post wo are the most important times to have carbs, every other meal can have no or low carbs.

With the T3, you just start at 25mcg and slowly increase the dose. Most people have liquids so you have very fine control of the dose. Just ramp it up and assess your tolerance and rate of weightloss. Between manipulating T3 dose and your calories you should find an equilibrium where you are maintaining your weight. I always ramp T3 back down at the end but some people say its not necessary.

Well i wake up 3:45am and workout at 2pm and go to bed at 7:30pm to get my 8hours of sleep...So would taking carbs post say around 4 is fine? when i go to bed at 7:30? I usually intake carbs for bfast and sometimes pre..

OK i see the t3 is very potent..I'll start at 25mcg and see how that goes...whats the sweet spot most people say it is? and is it taken everyday?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Damn good progress pics. If it wasnt for ur tats I might say umm r u sure those r the same 2 guys Great job man that is a lot of hard work put in and paid off.
    thanks Tomahawk. i didn't really think they were that impressive. I'm glad everyone else does, lol. Like I said though, I plan to be quite a bit leaner in a few more weeks. Oh, I went back and checked the dates, those pics are only 10 weeks a part. I've been dieting for about 12 weeks now. I'll probably continue to recomp till New Years. If I can be 8% by Christmas it will be a heck of a Christmas present to myself.

Anyway, I'll try not to hijack this thread any further.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

This is the kind of log Ive been waiting patiently to find. This is whats its all about.

Long live the "But i want to get big AND ripped!" How to run a RECOMP cycle. thread.

respect
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Any body ever tried eating lots of chillies fot fat loss? (stimulates the metabolism) I did, and I recon it works.

Also natural diuretics like lots of cucumbers and watermellon.

And eating cinnamon with every meal and with shakes to keep the blood sugar level controlled all day.

simple yet affective.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

[quote=halfhuman;2659549]
    I take it you lift in the evenings then? Cuz otherwise you'll want to have some carbs post-WO. IMO pre and post wo are the most important times to have carbs, every other meal can have no or low carbs.

Well i wake up 3:45am and workout at 2pm and go to bed at 7:30pm to get my 8hours of sleep...So would taking carbs post say around 4 is fine? when i go to bed at 7:30? I usually intake carbs for bfast and sometimes pre..

OK i see the t3 is very potent..I'll start at 25mcg and see how that goes...whats the sweet spot most people say it is? and is it taken everyday?
    hmmm i like carbs post wo but that is pretty late in the day for you. I think you should experiment with it
    the sweet spot for T3 is usually around 75mcg I think. And yes everyday
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

yes i was only joking with unreal

jbry thank yyou for the compliment lol

Unrizzle what would you think about me running t3 at the last 4 weeks of my cycle coming up in jan? Anavar at 50mg and test at 500mg ew with a dose of t3 in there to cut it up?

I would begin the cycle with a bulk with dbol would the t3 eat to much newly gained mass from the test/dbol or would var/test preserve it?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    yes i was only joking with unreal

jbry thank yyou for the compliment lol

Unrizzle what would you think about me running t3 at the last 4 weeks of my cycle coming up in jan? Anavar at 50mg and test at 500mg ew with a dose of t3 in there to cut it up?

I would begin the cycle with a bulk with dbol would the t3 eat to much newly gained mass from the test/dbol or would var/test preserve it?
    your cycle is already so crazy. I don't think it needs any more complications. The last 4 weeks isn't very much anyway. Save it for another time.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

*sigh* this time mr real, i shall head your advice
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

[quote=UnrealMachine;2659665]

hmmm i like carbs post wo but that is pretty late in the day for you. I think you should experiment with it
    the sweet spot for T3 is usually around 75mcg I think. And yes everyday
    Yea i figured that..Thats why i didnt want to intake carbs post...Maybe with a nutrient partitioner?
    Yea ill experiment the dosing...
    Question tomms black friday and im going supps and ph shopping lol....This is my 1st ph cycle, now what cycle would u recommend after this one? so i can have it in stock...btw ty
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

OK is t3 from San the one?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Yea i figured that..Thats why i didnt want to intake carbs post...Maybe with a nutrient partitioner?
    Yea ill experiment the dosing...
    Question tomms black friday and im going supps and ph shopping lol....This is my 1st ph cycle, now what cycle would u recommend after this one? so i can have it in stock...btw ty
    recommend a cycle? Beastdrol to Epi-strong bridge... one of the best OTC cycles you can run IMO. Just start the doses low and bring them up slowly. SD and Epi are fantastic compounds.
    if you make any Black Friday orders here are some codes I can give you:
    25offall for 25% off @ ****.com
    blackfriday for 20% off @ Mr. Supps
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

One thing I did forget to mention about being on MK-2866. My strength for the last 4 weeks has stayed exactly the same. i haven't gone up or down in weight on any exercise. However, this week I was able to go up on most of my lifts. Not by a lot but when you consider that I was on cycle and had leveled out and now I'm on PCT and my strength is going back up. That makes me very happy to say the least.

Now we'll see if that's actually because of the Ostarine or because I seem to have more energy. Of course it does stand to reason that I could have more energy because of the Ostarine.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

recommend a cycle? Beastdrol to Epi-strong bridge... one of the best OTC cycles you can run IMO. Just start the doses low and bring them up slowly. SD and Epi are fantastic compounds.
    if you make any Black Friday orders here are some codes I can give you:
    25offall for 25% off @ ****.com
    blackfriday for 20% off @ Mr. Supps
    OK thanx unreal! Im going to place the order in a few...Just clarify and break it down please on how to bridge and pct needed :-) also is the sides high? and what would they be?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

doesn't have to do with recomping so its off topic... I'm writing you a PM i will take care of you
  27. Registered User
    Answers

What do you guys thing of this as a recomp stack, see post 8 i thinkInput needed on cycle
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveNDie View Post
    What do you guys thing of this as a recomp stack, see post 8 i thinkInput needed on cycle
    My take on that is that you have created an impossible goal for your recomp (5-15 pounds of LBM while dropping 6-10% bodyfat WTF!?!) and attempted to compensate for it with a ludicrous amount of steroids, peptides, and supplements.

If you want to spend that much money on all that stuff it's up to you though. Personally i would keep things simpler.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Unreal I want to get big and ripped but I'm scared of putting on too much muscle...

Subbed for the good information.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

someone needs to go in and help regulate the mis information going on in that m1t training thread. cause there is too much stupid for me to handle.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Great message man
  32. Registered User
    Answers

what is the the thought process behind the tren/phera bridge??

why not just run one like you are with epi?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jack98 View Post
    what is the the thought process behind the tren/phera bridge??

why not just run one like you are with epi?
    thought process for that one is probably something like "tren is good, phera is good, so tren/phera bridge is good"

Epi is good too. But you can recomp on phera. I did. I respond better to phera than to Epi... everyone is different and should cycle differently.
    Mostly answered PM's
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Man what a GREAT read!
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

How To Run a Recomp Cycle

I hear this all the time
    "I want to get bigger and rip up a bit"
    "Starting my cycle, looking to lean up and add a bit more size"

If this is you, and you want to add muscle AND lose fat simultaneously, then what you want is a RECOMP. Not a cut with a generous diet, not a clean bulk, but a change in body composition while maintaining the same bodyweight. This is about slowly adding quality, keepable LBM while slowly shedding off bodyfat, sounds good right?
    Recomping is also the hardest phase you can go through

Recomping involves the intense weight training of a bulk, with almost as much calories too, but with the dietary discipline and cardio of a cut. You are trying to bulk and cut simultaneously, so you have to bulk and cut simultaneously.

Cardio
    If your bulking is usually lifting 4x a week, and your cutting involves doing cardio everyday, then you need to do all of that on a recomp! Like doing cardio every morning, and then coming back in the afternoon to lift. Or lifting in the morning, and coming back in the evening to do cardio. At the very least, you're looking at something like 4x a week weights and 3x a week cardio.
    The idea with cardio is just like on a cutting cycle, since you're on cycle, catabolism isn't much of a factor, you need to abuse that and use cardio to just strip the fat off. Personally, i did cardio about everyday, and lifted 4x a week. Overall, i went to the gym 10x a week.

Diet
    The diet on a recomp is really hard, basically you need to eat almost as many calories as on a bulk... significantly above maintenance, but not as much as your all out bulks. The extra cals above maintenance is fine, you're going to rely on nutrient repartitioning to use the extras to build muscle, and all the cardio means any extra cals are getting burned up.
    What's most successful IMO is a carb cycling type of diet but of course this should depend on what works for YOU. What I felt was really successful on my recomp cycle last summer was lifting in the AM with carbs pre-WO, post workout, and modest carbs in meal 3. Meals 4/5 no carbs, then cardio around 7pm, then no carbs meal 6. The idea is to get carbs pre-WO for energy and post-WO for insulin response and nourishing your muscle of course. After that you cut the carbs out, by the time evening cardio comes around, should be easier to transition into fat burning.
    If you can handle carbs better than me then this is going to be crazy and unnecessary. But it worked for me. Most people will generally benefit from enforcing the carb cutoff anyway.

Weights
    I really think 4x a week is a good #, you might be able to get away with DC training though... or EOD training. You want to lift as if you were bulking. I just try to lift for strength mainly. I would strive more towards intensity and high weight than towards volume... volume training is better suited to an environment with more extra calories.

Anabolics
    The most important thing here is that you want a cycle that allows for some duration. A 4 week cycle won't work because the recomp process is a slow process. Really, 6, 7, or 8+ week cycles are needed. For the PH users here this means you'll be limited to nonmthyls like Tren, or long Hdrol cycles, maybe some kind of stack in there with other nonmethyls. With the good methyls, your best options are bridged cycles and pulsed cycles.

Examples:

straight cycle
    1) Hdrol 75/75/100/100/100/100
    + nonmethyl of choice
    2) Tren 90-120mg for 6 weeks
    + nonmethyl of choice

bridge
    3) Phera 30/30/30/30
    Tren 00/00/00/60/90/90/90

pulse
    4) SD Pulse: 3x a week at 20mg then 30mg for 6 weeks total. DC training on SD pulse days

Just throwing some ideas around... I don't think the choice of anabolic matters so much as being able to run the compound a long time. Strong compounds like Phera and tren can work great. Strong compounds like Superdrol can work great! Steroids that are "bulkers" and help to add tons of LBM just mean you can do even more cardio without hurting muscle gains.

Really, you are balancing an equation. The more anabolic strength you have pushing towards weightgain are balanced by more cardio.

Injectable users are in luck because then you can run some duration and do this properly. Compounds like real trenbolone come to mind. Test prop and tren ace for 8-10 weeks, 'nuff said.

Weightloss Drugs
    Very important! First of all you might want to run something along with your cycle, like clenbuterol or T3. In this case, T3 is my absolute favorite. T3 + anabolics can effectively be the core of the cycle, they function as your anabolic agent, and your weightloss/catabolic agent. IMO, the combination of clen and T3 is too much for a recomp cycle and you'll have a hard time making any size/strength gains. Clen is rumored to be anti-catabolic but NOT SO in my experience.
    The other thing you'll want to have on hand is stimulants. The ECA stack is pretty solid, I love having ephedrine on hand. If you do what I did and cutoff carbs for hours and hours, it's convenient to stim yourself up for your cardio. Especially if you are more dependent on carbs for energy.
    One thing to remember is that Clen and Ephedrine hit the same beta-2 receptors so you don't wanna stack them. So T3 + EC before cardio is my favorite...

Putting it all Together
    In conclusion, to recomp, eat as clean as possible but a bit above maintenance calories. Lift like you're bulking, but also work in as much cardio as if you were cutting. Manage your diet and carbohydrate intake so as to bias your carbs around the workout and minimize them around cardio.
    Add anabolics for a 6-8 week period, and pump enough cardio and/or clen/T3 to to strip off bodyfat.

Example
    Epi 30/30/40/40/40/40mg (some people might need 50 or even 60mg)
    T3 25/25-50/75/75/50-25/25mcg
    EC stack for cardio

The reason I love recomps so much is that they have the most keepable gains. A small amount of LBM is added over a long period of time, and fat lost is unlikely to rebound.
    why not just lift weights and go straight to cardio Like I do.
    I like 15 HITT.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

i think it's ok to do up to like 20 minutes of cardio after your workout. I've been doing that but I am *very* concerned about catabolism so I sip on glutamine while I do the cardio.

Generally however I like to do cardio for more like 40 minutes and IMO that's too long to do after a lifting session.
    Mostly answered PM's
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i think it's ok to do up to like 20 minutes of cardio after your workout. I've been doing that but I am *very* concerned about catabolism so I sip on glutamine while I do the cardio.

Generally however I like to do cardio for more like 40 minutes and IMO that's too long to do after a lifting session.
    Yeah I like to do 20mins post workout(light cardio) 3x a week. Unreal you should get some cheap BCAA's to sip on during your cardio. Xtend is a good choice, if you can find a good deal on it

Wait i know you said your getting gear though, so you can pop them like the middle of your workout that way they've kicked in before you hit the cardio
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I just drink 52g of whey wit oj after my cardio... don't loose any mass
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  81 lbs.
    Answers

hey unreal machine i was hoping your could help me out on this one am new to this site btw some dude form another site told me to dig u out from this side and talk to u ..he said u are the person to talk to for the expertise for t-3 cytomel my cycle and questions look like this:hey buyz plaine on running t-3 cytomel and epistane clone
    some of u guyz mit preach me bout t-3 being to harsh for the average dude...sayin its not worth it..... but i understand the consequences and i mit not run it if convinced not to cuz health is a priority to me

t-3 facts that i have found it correct me if im wrong

12.5 mcg is safe and wont shut ur natural thyroid system down after use of cycle ?

but im planin on doin the pyramid Days - Dose in MCG
    1-5.......... 12.5
    6-10.......... 25
    11-15.......... 50
    16-25.......... 75
    26-30.......... 50
    31-35.......... 25
    36-40.......... 12.5
    ?
    PCT FOR THYROID WOULD BE A 3 DAYS CARB UP FOR AND KEEPING MY CARDIO INTENSITY UP LIKE MAD UP FOR FAT GAIN REBOUND !!DUE TO LOW LEVELS OF NATURAL THYDROID FUNCTION
    ALONG WITH EPISTANE CLONE
    20/30/30/30/30/30
    PCT
    10/10/20/20

BEFORE CYCLE START SUPPS
    PRELOAD
    HAWTHORN BERRY
    MILK THRISTLE
    SAW PALAMETTO
    A GUD MULTIVITAMIN

ON CYCLE SUPPS
    LIVE CARE 52 THE DAYS CYCLE STARTS
    MULTIVATAMIN THRUOUTHAWTHORN BERRY
    MILK THRISTLE
    SAW PALAMETTO
    ALL SUPS THRU OUT CYCLE...

LAST CYCLE WAS A HDROL CLONE BOUT 8 WEEKS BACK WENT THRU PCT AM ON
    ECA RIT NOW I MEAN ONLY THE EC E- 3*30 MG AND CAFFINE 200MG *3
    THE REASON I AM INFORMING U GUYZ THAT I HEARD THE EPHADIRINE ALSO RUNS OUT UR BETA 2 RECEPTORS AT A GUD PACE WILL THAT CONTRADICT SOMEHOW WITH T-3 EFFECTIVNESS OR TO MY HEALTH IN A NEGATIVE WAY?

MY STATS
    5 FT 6.5 IN
    BF 17% NOW
    81 KG
    LIFTIN EXPERINCE 3 YEARS
    VERY KNOWLEDABLE BOUT MY BODY
    GOOD INFO BOUT TRIAINING AND NUTRITION
    oh and preload vitamin a for acne issues rounds 10,000iu to 20,000 iu
    alond with a multivitamin specificle for hair protection( both items pre load and tru out cycle until pct)
    nutrition on t-3 is gonna be 16 * my body wieght in pounds mostly protein 1.5* bw in lb carb 0.5- 1 * bw in lb fat 40 -50 grams
    workout am semi mma athlete
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

LOL...I followed everything to a "T" for 6 weeks and I'm about 99% sure the pro-hormone I've been taking was nothing more than a placebo. That said, I did drop about 1.5% body fat. I said before I started that this would be my second and last PH cycle. I guess I was wrong and the first one was my last. On the bright side, I'm seeing more improvement now on natural supps than I did while *supposedly* chemically enhanced.

All that being as it is, thanks for the great plan Unreal. If I can drop 1.5% body fat while staying at the same scale weight over 6 weeks on a placebo, I imagine a real cycle would be ridiculous.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 02:07 PM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 01:08 PM
  3. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM
  4. WordzWorf'z "Get Ripped Like A Cheap Pair Of Pants" Log...
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 12:46 AM