ending my letro

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
been using letro for 3 weeks now on my cycle b/c Im prone to gyno and couldnt get anything else, but i just recently got some adex.... is it alright to quite my letro and just start using my adex instead or will 3 weeks of letro use give me estro rebound

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in those 3 weeks ..how did letro treat u in those 3 weeks ?

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
in those 3 weeks ..how did letro treat u in those 3 weeks ?
right now im ****in hating it... I do 1.25mgs every monday and friday which means my last dose was yesterday and Im looking really dry, which sucks b/c Im on a test and dbol cycle for strength gains. Letro was all my dude had so I decided to give it a shot, fuk that Im never doing letro again its just too strong of an AI hopefully it didnt build up in my system too long and will be out in the next 4 days... Im thinking about using it in the first week of pct though since it does boost LH levels significantly.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
isn't that dose a bit much?
Aparently it is for me. Letro is just such a strong AI, it pretty much puts your estrogen level at 0. I want a little bit of estrogen, I am going for strength gains here plus its starting to take havoc on my joints. I have adex on the way and nolva on hand, so I shouldnt really be worried about stopping it and getting gyno right??? How long will it take to clear my system??, Ive only been taking it for 3 weeks and I took my last dose Friday, so it should be out by Tuesday???????

Tyler3295

Awards
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the test:estro balance/ratio.

Just start an AI the day before or your last Letro day. Arimidex is an AI, but it can also have an estro rebound. In most cases, Aromasin will not.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the test:estro balance/ratio.

Just start an AI the day before or your last Letro day. Arimidex is an AI, but it can also have an estro rebound. In most cases, Aromasin will not.
Can I use nolva to combat the gyno instead of adex??

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have always thought that arimidex/aromasin/nolva were good preventative measures, where letro was fantastic for shrinking up the gyno.

Id keep up the letro until its a good size, then jump on the arimidex for the rest of your cycle, nolva in PCT should prevent the gyno from being inflammed. You could add an extra week of nolva in your PCT tapered to further prevent delayed gyno.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would slowly taper the letro down while you taper the adex up to provide a steady transition.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Can I use nolva to combat the gyno instead of adex??
lets take a look at the difference between SERMS and AI's.

in a nut shell.

SERM-will prevent estrogen from binding to the receptor by occupying it. leaving estro in the body

AI-will keep estro from forming, thus with an AI one would not need a serm, assuming estro if completly removed.

to answer your question, yes you could but it would not kill estro and leave it to do the other things estro does.....

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
right now im ****in hating it... I do 1.25mgs every monday and friday which means my last dose was yesterday and Im looking really dry, which sucks b/c Im on a test and dbol cycle for strength gains. Letro was all my dude had so I decided to give it a shot, fuk that Im never doing letro again its just too strong of an AI hopefully it didnt build up in my system too long and will be out in the next 4 days... Im thinking about using it in the first week of pct though since it does boost LH levels significantly.
. . you're smashing you're estro too hard . . .running letro at 0.25mg ED is fine . . switch to an suicidal inhibitor like aromasin will avoid rebound issues