- 05-15-2004, 06:23 PM
- 05-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by random
No, not really. The 5% cream should always be used IMO...
- 05-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Jergo
05-17-2004, 11:03 PM
This is what I did....Originally Posted by MarcusG
I'd take my morning shower and use my Neutrogena T-gel shampoo, then as soon a I got out, my hair would be wet and a lot thinner since I just washed it, I would apply it to the whole front hairline mostly corners near temples. And believe me bro, I got THICK ass hair, if I can do it, anyone won't have any problems....Honestly though, I noticed a lot more salvaged when I used the 5% as opposed to just using the 2%....
Similar Forum Threads
- By dirlewanger in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2003, 11:05 PM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2003, 09:07 AM
- By NE1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2003, 06:14 AM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2003, 08:55 PM
- By MarcusG in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 05-09-2003, 09:54 PM