X-Tren or Mdrol?

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
So I'm looking to do a short oral only cycle soon here. I want something to add some good lean gains and something that isn't harsh on the hairline.

Thing is, will one bottle of Xtren be enough? Seems almost everyone runs two bottles over 6 weeks or with something else.

With Mdrol, I'm not sure. It's called a carb monster and I've been cutting lately with low carbs. So I'm not sure if I want to jump from low to high carbs just like that.

I'm open to running both but I've never run either so it's probably better to just do one.

So my AM brahs.... whatcha think?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren at low dose and weeks isnt that good. and mdrol will hurt you pretty good ha

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD isn't a carb monster for me, i think it depends on how much you need carbs. Me, i don't need carbs, can go keto just fine, on a high carb diet I gain fat easy. If you need a lot of carbs for energy, then SD won't work well, just depends on your response.

With Tren, yeah I think you really want 2 bottles. It's nonmethyl so you should take advantage of that and run longer than 4 weeks.

bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
were are u guys finding x tren i been wanting to try it cant find it anywhere

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its illegal now, if you get caught with your current bottle you can be charged with possession of a CSA schedule 3 narcotic. For reference, you would be better off having a bottle of xanax on you.

bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
yea i know that wish would have gotten ahold of some before the ban thanks bro

reptone

Awards
  • Established
For me, high carb/calories on M Drol and I grow rapidly, but sub maintenance calories and I get very hard and cut.
Tren...ran 2 bottles in 6 weeks, ate like a horse and gained 3 lbs. Did everything right including serm/pct. Some things just don`t work for some people.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sd is a very versitily compound. Low doses can recomp well with a good diet weather it's carb heavy or not. Worse case is you will feel very lathargic but I hear dhea can help that. IMO sd is one of the best compunds out there. Glad I got 7 mode bottles. =]

mreast

Awards
well i would say it depends on your history of use and if you feel comfortable losing your libido on tren : ) i personally love the idea of running superdrol at low dose 10 or 15

not trying to pimp **** out but Iron labs has a 5 mg dosed SD clone which is cool if you want to run low dose otherwise they are all pretty good i like CEL besides Iron labs

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
So you guys think after PCT I would gain a good lean 8-10lbs if I have my **** together?(which I do, diet and training are great)

SD sounds just right though. I'm going to do a big bulker in the fall with injectables so get this done with good gains quick in time for that

Edit: oh cool and iron labs rep. Was just looking at your stuff actually

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you run sd be ready....its HARSH....I used to do ALOT of illicit drugs...and while on this I do not feel "high" at all nor addicted, b ut I do feel the dirtyness that comes along with those old chemicals....my body feels DIRTYYYYYYY.....but I am getting stronger and fuller as the days go on...and I am only on it for three weeks,,,the lethargy was horrible the first few days but today it seems to be getting a little better with some DHEA....dunno....just my two cents

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mdrol is def the more impressive compound IMO. and it is very versatile. i dont eat crazy carbs on it and have gotten results.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
What's the word on the quality of mdrol lately? Kind of worried about getting some bunk stuff while still getting shutdown

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im on some right now...dude by day 3 I added 10 lbs to my deadlift and 5lbs to my curl plus broke a record with my bench press....I have increased my Carbs ALOT but I do not think that accounts for all those PR, plus the pump is AMAZING. The side effects for myself are HIGH but I will only be on it three weeks when bridged into epistane which is by far more favorable to me over mdrol because the sides are not crazy

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The m drol bing bunk is blown way out of perportion. If your worried spend more on some methadrol but eitherway I wouldn't worry about bunk m drol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not think the mdrol is bunk-at all get the mdrol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I love Tren, I am stacking it with Hdrol now....Great stack, lean gains, tons of strength. Sides-Hungry, pissed off, bout it.

mreast

Awards
cool thanks man were young but eager to make a name for ourselves

as for mdrol it's good to go I think that's more of ppl running with something

So you guys think after PCT I would gain a good lean 8-10lbs if I have my **** together?(which I do, diet and training are great)

SD sounds just right though. I'm going to do a big bulker in the fall with injectables so get this done with good gains quick in time for that

Edit: oh cool and iron labs rep. Was just looking at your stuff actually