how do ph's work?

booya123

Awards
Im just curious how ph's work. do they just make the body absorb protein and other nutrients better or something? I find it pretty interesting how a little pill can make you get biger and stronger. I have been stuck around 160-165 lbs for like 6 months. now after 2 weeks running epi at 20mg i have already reached 170lbs and I havent even been eating as much as i was before the cycle. looking forward to the next 2 weeks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude, they're steroids. They go into your skeletal muscle cells and rewrite your DNA, cranking up every variable that has to do with energy and recovery. It doesn't have to do with protein absorption but protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, glycogen and water retention, better energy regeneration, muscular recovery etc

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im just curious how ph's work. do they just make the body absorb protein and other nutrients better or something? I find it pretty interesting how a little pill can make you get biger and stronger. I have been stuck around 160-165 lbs for like 6 months. now after 2 weeks running epi at 20mg i have already reached 170lbs and I havent even been eating as much as i was before the cycle. looking forward to the next 2 weeks
your question was answered pretty well so i'll leave it but...

you should probably start eating bro. especially when you come off. also if you didnt know how steroids work, do you know about PCT? just lookin out...

booya123

Awards
I have noticed after my leg workouts my legs arn't sore for 6 days after like the were pre cycle. Should I be going to the gym more often then pre cycle? Pre cycle i was hitting the gym 3 days a week. Now that im on cycle I started goin 4 days a week but feel like I can go more should I go when ever I feel up to it or does my body still need the recovery time like before. sorry if these are dumb questions I just wanna get as much outa this cycle as i can

booya123

Awards
yea i know about pct. I have some clomid waiting and alr's restore. not sure at what dose to take the clomid yet but, i have another thread in the pct channel to find out

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have noticed after my leg workouts my legs arn't sore for 6 days after like the were pre cycle. Should I be going to the gym more often then pre cycle? Pre cycle i was hitting the gym 3 days a week. Now that im on cycle I started goin 4 days a week but feel like I can go more should I go when ever I feel up to it or does my body still need the recovery time like before. sorry if these are dumb questions I just wanna get as much outa this cycle as i can
yes the steroids greatly improve your recovery time. you should have no problem doing a 3on 1 off sort of schedule.

yea i know about pct. I have some clomid waiting and alr's restore. not sure at what dose to take the clomid yet but, i have another thread in the pct channel to find out
good call!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Dude, they're steroids. They go into your skeletal muscle cells and rewrite your DNA, cranking up every variable that has to do with energy and recovery. It doesn't have to do with protein absorption but protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, glycogen and water retention, better energy regeneration, muscular recovery etc
I think you pretty much covered this thread.