how do ph's work? - AnabolicMinds.com

how do ph's work?

  1. New Member
    booya123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    how do ph's work?


    Im just curious how ph's work. do they just make the body absorb protein and other nutrients better or something? I find it pretty interesting how a little pill can make you get biger and stronger. I have been stuck around 160-165 lbs for like 6 months. now after 2 weeks running epi at 20mg i have already reached 170lbs and I havent even been eating as much as i was before the cycle. looking forward to the next 2 weeks

  2. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Dude, they're steroids. They go into your skeletal muscle cells and rewrite your DNA, cranking up every variable that has to do with energy and recovery. It doesn't have to do with protein absorption but protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, glycogen and water retention, better energy regeneration, muscular recovery etc
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by booya123 View Post
    Im just curious how ph's work. do they just make the body absorb protein and other nutrients better or something? I find it pretty interesting how a little pill can make you get biger and stronger. I have been stuck around 160-165 lbs for like 6 months. now after 2 weeks running epi at 20mg i have already reached 170lbs and I havent even been eating as much as i was before the cycle. looking forward to the next 2 weeks
    your question was answered pretty well so i'll leave it but...

    you should probably start eating bro. especially when you come off. also if you didnt know how steroids work, do you know about PCT? just lookin out...
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    booya123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    I have noticed after my leg workouts my legs arn't sore for 6 days after like the were pre cycle. Should I be going to the gym more often then pre cycle? Pre cycle i was hitting the gym 3 days a week. Now that im on cycle I started goin 4 days a week but feel like I can go more should I go when ever I feel up to it or does my body still need the recovery time like before. sorry if these are dumb questions I just wanna get as much outa this cycle as i can
  5. New Member
    booya123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    yea i know about pct. I have some clomid waiting and alr's restore. not sure at what dose to take the clomid yet but, i have another thread in the pct channel to find out
  6. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by booya123 View Post
    I have noticed after my leg workouts my legs arn't sore for 6 days after like the were pre cycle. Should I be going to the gym more often then pre cycle? Pre cycle i was hitting the gym 3 days a week. Now that im on cycle I started goin 4 days a week but feel like I can go more should I go when ever I feel up to it or does my body still need the recovery time like before. sorry if these are dumb questions I just wanna get as much outa this cycle as i can
    yes the steroids greatly improve your recovery time. you should have no problem doing a 3on 1 off sort of schedule.

    Quote Originally Posted by booya123 View Post
    yea i know about pct. I have some clomid waiting and alr's restore. not sure at what dose to take the clomid yet but, i have another thread in the pct channel to find out
    good call!
  7. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1679

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Dude, they're steroids. They go into your skeletal muscle cells and rewrite your DNA, cranking up every variable that has to do with energy and recovery. It doesn't have to do with protein absorption but protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, glycogen and water retention, better energy regeneration, muscular recovery etc
    I think you pretty much covered this thread.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Work 12hrs a Day! When Do I Work Out?
    By TonyBSRT in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 05:22 PM
  2. does hst work (hyp specfic training) work??
    By Trapstar in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 10:37 PM
  3. Work, Work, Work, Now Advice
    By NYsOnly519 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 03:55 PM
  4. If IGF doesnt work, will GH work?
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in