Start of second superdrol cycle...

sandman24

Awards
Hey, whats up all? Did my first cycle of Superdrol back in February and thinking of starting another one. I did my first one pretty light, perhaps too light? Went with 10MG/10/20/10... was a little worried about side effects and what not. Anyways, ended up making some real good gains... around 9 lbs gained. However; I'll admit it... my PCT was absolute ****. I dropped a few pounds but I feel I could have prepared myself MUCH better and continued gaining.

Anyways - I did some further research on what my body is actually going thru from hxxp://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=507839 and came up with the following... lemme know what you think!

Superdrol cycle for 4 weeks...
10/20/20/10 MG

During this time...
Milk Thistle, Multivitamin, Omega-3

PCT for 4 weeks...
First week - 40 MG Nolva, 600 MG 6oxo, 100 MG Clomid
Second week - 40 MG Nolva, 600 MG 6oxo, 75 MG Clomid
Third week - 20 MG Nolva, 300 MG 6oxo, 50 MG clomid
Fourth week - 10 MG Nolva, 300 MG 6oxo, 50 MG clomid

Anyone cycle Nolva in with their final week of cycle?
What about creatine? Should I continue taking it during cycle or use with PCT?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not use creatine during cycle, save it for pct it will help somewhat with maintaining our gains, also for your pct 100mgs of clomid is ALOT I am running this cycle right now
mdrol(superdrol)- 20/20/20 epistane 0/0/40/40/40/40
PCT- Clomid 75/50/25/25
Pct Assist
Creatine
Some sort of NO product
Thats it for me....keep researching...I wouldnt drop your dose to 10mgs the last week from 20....It will be hard enough for your body to maintain the gains it makes from the Drol

mreast

Awards
It's fine to take creatinr on cycle and through pct iron labs has a 5 mg bottle of sd which seems like may suite you better

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you didnt take anyones advice sandman. Not to mention I strongly advise against you using superdrol again, since you really dont have a grasp of whats going on.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dunno why you drop the dose for wk 4. i wouldnt do that.

there is no good reason to ever stop taking creatine.

your clomid dosing looks good. some start at 75 some at 100.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dunno why you drop the dose for wk 4. i wouldnt do that.

there is no good reason to ever stop taking creatine.

your clomid dosing looks good. some start at 75 some at 100.
I am considering dropping creatine during my run of dbol, too much bloat :(.

but completely agree with your statment, you dont drop creatine for the same reason you wouldnt drop it during the year.

Its effectiveness in muscle building comes from prolonged usage, in the long term 1+years.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am considering dropping creatine during my run of dbol, too much bloat :(.

but completely agree with your statment, you dont drop creatine for the same reason you wouldnt drop it during the year.

Its effectiveness in muscle building comes from prolonged usage, in the long term 1+years.
what are you running right now? what kinda creatine with it?

im going go mix me up a lil creatine bevy right now.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are you running right now? what kinda creatine with it?

im going go mix me up a lil creatine bevy right now.
Just monohydrate, although im curious if the extracellular water retention from an aromatizing cycle would actually make the creatine more effective.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just monohydrate, although im curious if the extracellular water retention from an aromatizing cycle would actually make the creatine more effective.
its possible, at the very least they work well together. i always run monohydrate too. ol faithful.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I would shorten the cycle to 3 weeks and run 20/20/20 or 10/20/30. 4 weeks is too long to be on M Drol. Maybe bridge with Epi as another member commented on above. IF you run 4 weeks the back pumps are gonna be damn near unbearable by that 4th week.

sandman24

Awards
Sounds like you didnt take anyones advice sandman. Not to mention I strongly advise against you using superdrol again, since you really dont have a grasp of whats going on.
Didn't know I said / acted upon anyway that was against someone's advice here..