My first Epistane cycle (critique meh!)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

My first Epistane cycle (critique meh!)

Thanks to an awesome guy on the boards who has helped me out thus far this is what my cycle is looking like so far..

The first week take 20mgs (10mgs at breakfast and 10mgs at dinner)

The second week take 20mgs again in the same fashion but on the last two days of the week take 30mgs per day (10 at breakfast, 10 at lunch, and 10 at dinner) so saturday/sunday

The third week take 30mgs in this same fashion but on the last two days of the week bump it up to 40mgs per day (20 at breakfast, 10 at lunch, and 10 at dinner)

The fourth week if you like 40mgs then stick with that but you could bump up to 50mgs if you feel like it (20 at breakfast, 20 at lunch, 10 at dinner).

The fifth week stick with 40-50mgs and dose as I posted above (each pill contains 20mgs of epi

I'm going to run Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist for 2 weeks, pre-load, while on cycle, and probably 2 weeks into the PCT

Also 6gs of fish oil a day for joint support

As for PCT nolvadex as for dosing here I'm still a bit confused, i've seen 40/30/20/10 I've seen 10/20/30/40 Lol

Also is 4 weeks of pct enough? I was told that running for 4 I still run the risk of getting gyno and to do an 8 week pct..

Other supplements:
    Creatine mono
    Anabolic pump
    Orange triad
    Super Ciscuss

(I believe those will be okay with my blood pressure etc) only thing I'm concerned about is that I'm an avid coffee drinker..might have to cut down)

Need some help also in this area, my goals for cycle: Now it's summer and im currently "cutting" would it be wise to use my first cycle on a cut? What i'm looking to do be is 175-180 lean around 7.5-8% body fat. I'm currently at 160 at around 8.5%.

My plan was to up the calories, keep the post workout cardio to about 3 times a week, and see how that does me..Or if i keep my calories lowered as they are now and cutting regimen the same will I be cheating myself? Because also if I do an all out bulk, I know i'll gain bodyfat, but i'll gain serious weight, however I dont want to lose the havoc gains during the process of cutting up again.

Thanks guys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Answers

looks good man and run the nolva from largest dose to smallest dose.....at your size and weight, you do not need to go above 40 milligrams. im 245 and had great results with just 40 mg.....with that said looks good. Your also already lean, i wouldnt try to cut. Epistane will naturally help get rid of fat. Just eat more than normal and pack on size....then worry about diet and cutting
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome bro thanks for the input, did you mean 40mgs of the nolva or 40mgs of the Epi?

Ok then so im just going to eat large and just do a few cardio sessions a week
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Answers

yeah your 40/30/20/10 for nolva is fine....and also you dont need to go over 40mg on your epi.....you will see good results....also run for 5 weeks.....best gains are in 4th and 5th week....dont really start to see the gains until 3rd
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

pct = 40/20/20/10 (if you feel you need it..an additional week @10mg/ed)
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet also, I've 2 bottles, but different manufacturers, RPNs havoc, and primaforces havoc, same compound though I can just switch bottles for the 5th week of the cycle right? would 6 weeks be too much?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Wisdom View Post
    Sweet also, I've 2 bottles, but different manufacturers, RPNs havoc, and primaforces havoc, same compound though I can just switch bottles for the 5th week of the cycle right? would 6 weeks be too much?
    yeah i dont think that'll be a problem. rpn sold the rights of havoc to primaforce. so it is the same exact thing.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Alright cool man, so one last thing i need cleared, I START the PCT the day I STOP the havoc cycle right? So for example if monday night Is my last dose of havoc, then tuesday morning I'll take my nolva with breakfist 40/30/20/10
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

this would be correct... did you already buy the nolva perhaps try not to go over 40mgs of epi after that you most likely will only get bad sick effects rather then amazing results. when it comes to ph/ds more always isnt better...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah i purchased the nolva, yup i wasnt planning on going over 40mgs and thats not till 5th week of cycle anyway, so all this looks good i shouldnt get any shutdown or need TRT haha
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Alright cool man, so one last thing i need cleared, I START the PCT the day I STOP the havoc cycle right? So for example if monday night Is my last dose of havoc, then tuesday morning I'll take my nolva with breakfist 40/30/20/10
    yep. good luck on your cycle man. hope it turns out well
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Couple things. Take one pill in the moring and the other before workout. If you take Epi too late you will prob not sleep very well, which would kill your cycle. Most people avoid taking it too late in the day. I know I had bizarre dreams until I took it earlier in the day. Check your pills again. I have never heard or seen RPN Havoc or Primaforce Havoc that was 20mg pills. I also have no idea why you want to run higher doses for 2 days of the week. I ran Havoc at 20/30/40/40 (7days each) and loved it. Your PCT looks in check.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hi capone, thanks man the pills are 10mg per serving aka one pill..Ahh well lets say I workout about an hour or two after I wake up due to this new job I am starting 3pm-12am...Sort of screwed there, I was thinking about taking each dose about 6 hrs apart..And I guess when I go up to 30mgs, I'll take two in the morning, but when I hit 40 i'll be doomed lol. I'm actually looking into pulsing right now but im not sure since it's my first cycle, fresh receptors I wanna get the most out of it
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Also I see alot of people adding in a natural test booster in their PCT, you think that'd be a good idea?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

1) id deff recomend not taking a pill after 6-7 pm. My reason for this is bc your body naturally spikes in test production at night while you sleep. Taking a pill before you go to bed will inhibit this more, and therefore shut you down harder. My last cycle I learned this and tried it out and it definatly works. Mabey take one pill with breakfast and one a little before dinner.

2) Its a good idea to run a natty test booster, or even one that inludes an AI (aromatase inhibitor). A good time to add it to pct would be on the 3rd week of PCT. most test boosters run for 4 weeks, so doing that will give you 2 weeks with SERM+test booster, and then 2 weeks of just test booster... kind of easing you down off of the serm.

Good luck... are you going to be running a log of this?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hmm maybe I should run a log..thanks for the advice man alot! So My shift is gunna be 3-12pm, I wanna recomp on the stuff Sooo My training is probably going to look like Wake up around 10 am, (Do you take these with meals or on an empty stomach eat a little after?) Take a havoc, anabolic pump, etc supplement. hit the gym around 12. take my 2nd dose around 5-6pm. Go to bed at around 12-1am..I'll prob pick up some trib test for the post cycle then or diesel test hardcore I Realllllly don't want shut down
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

that sounds good. Also, id save the creatine for pct. You wont need it on cycle to make gains, and itl come in handy to start up after your cycle to help maintain your strength.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

for a good test booster i reccomend purus recycle. the last time i ran in stand alone..i gained 5lbs in 8wks. its a no BS product *two thumbs up* .. here's a link to the mini review...

http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/sh...-in...5lbs-up-!!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Hi capone, thanks man the pills are 10mg per serving aka one pill..Ahh well lets say I workout about an hour or two after I wake up due to this new job I am starting 3pm-12am...Sort of screwed there, I was thinking about taking each dose about 6 hrs apart..And I guess when I go up to 30mgs, I'll take two in the morning, but when I hit 40 i'll be doomed lol. I'm actually looking into pulsing right now but im not sure since it's my first cycle, fresh receptors I wanna get the most out of it
    Dont fret none! You can safely take 20mg in the morning, then workout, then take another 20mg around 4 or 5pm. That will be fine. Your work schedule is actually pretty decent for you to run this cycle. You aren't working overnights and can still get your required sleep at night. You really don't need to pulse right now. Take this cycle, enjoy it, learn it, and you will be happy in the long run. I have had a lot of success with Epi and love it.

PS: Running a log would be cool, but for your first cycle I would say you should focus on yourself and learn as you do it. This way there is no added pressure except to get huge.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    for a good test booster i reccomend purus recycle. the last time i ran in stand alone..i gained 5lbs in 8wks. its a no BS product *two thumbs up* .. here's a link to the mini review...

http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/sh...-in...5lbs-up-!!!
    excellent product... I have one more week of it now its great
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

EDIT: Switched to liquid nolvadex instead source was out of pills, is it same dosage? 40/30/20/10.. split between am/pm Do I take this with meals though? or before etc ergh
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

theres no difference in when and how much nolva you take between pills and liquid. Just make sure you know what the ratio of mL/mg is
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:33 PM
  2. Epistane/Zol Cycle Critique
    By rdj6107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:23 PM
  3. Critique on my T3 / Epistane cycle...
    By FLSUCIO in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 01:36 PM