Status
Not open for further replies.
HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
***Disclaimer***
The Following is a 100% fictional and hypothetical log. Any resemblance to any real life incidents are accidental and merely coincidental.

The Beginning:
Alright folks my mail came today so today is officially DAY 1.

Quick background:
About 2.5 years ago i was 5'10 and a fairly lean 237 (bout 12-12.5%).
Then i took about a 18 month cocaine fueled hiatus and was down to 176 lbs. goood times followed by a stint in rehab and now ive been back in the gym for about three months and sit at 205 around 12%. So im hoping some some muscle memory keeps helping me along as i attempt to get back where i used to be.

Now The Plan:
M-Drol 20/30/30/30
Epistane 0/ 0/ 0 / 30/50/50/60
Humalin-R 0/ 9iu - post workout for remainder

i would not rule out the possibilty that i add in some sort of test base at some point.

Also Taking:
Liv52, Cycle Assist, Taurine, Fish oils

PCT:
Im not 100% sure yet but i have nolva and clomid on hand as well as PCT assist.
if i do add in a test base, chances are i will continue the test after the orals and "cruise" my way to another cycle later in the summer. so that much is to be determined.

Diet:
My diet is very clean. I'll give a detailed write-up later.

Workouts:
I cycle between one cycle of Superset workouts and a cycle of more standard 12-10-8-6 workouts.
A Superset Workout is one muscle group for example:
Chest Day:
Incline Press w/ incline DB flies
4x12
Decline Press w/ Cable flies
3x12
Flat DB Bench w/ Dips w/ pushups (to fail)
3x12
20 second rest between supersets.

Standard Chest / tris workout
Flat Bench WU-12-10-6-6-drop sets
Incline DB Press 12-10-6-6
Flat DB Flies 12-12-12
Cable Flies 18-12-12-12-drop sets
Close grip bench 12-10-10-8
Decline Skull Crushers 12-10-6-6
Pull Downs 12-10-8-6 drop sets

So there lies the difference in my workout cycles.

Other Notes:
obviously I am very far from any personal bests but im gonna try and lift as heavy as possible obviously.

Official Weigh In - 205.5

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck brother. Just recently got out of rehab myself. Sobriety is treating me well these days.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
subbed i don't ever recall seeing a cycle with slin in it....please keep this log as detailed as possible.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is gonna be good... that much muscle memory, you're gonna explode

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
no gh with the slin?

what are your macros for your meal after your slin inject?
carbs/iu... and what else creatine, bcaas, whey, etc??
and what carb sources will u use?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no gh. i used to love adding slin to my anabolic cycles. so im doing it again with these designers. i know gh works great with slin and they go hand in hand together. but even without the gh, insulin is still the most anabolic compound around.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed Running a similar cycle right now without slin....In sobreity myself btw....anyways goodluck

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the ride brother. Can you post up some before pics?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 -

Weight - 206 (+.5)

Updates - I dont know if its pseudo effects or what but:
1) my appetite is HUGE
2) im so thirsty.

Workout - Bis / Tris
BB Curls
65x15 85x12 105x12 125x6 125x6 drop sets
Incline DB Curls
25x12 30x12 35x12 drop set
Preacher Hammer Curls
30x15 40x12 50x10
Cable Curls
90x15 120x12 150x10
Close Grip Bench
135x15 185x12 205x8
Decline Skull Crushers
75x12 95x10 105x8
One Arm Cable Curls superset w/ V-bar pulldowns
4x12

Overall it was a pretty good workout. i felt really focused and motivated. obviously its only day 2 so nothing drastic at this point but i did seem to feel an exceptional pump.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Oh yea you know I'm in for the ride brother, this is gonna be a good log!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 DIET

9am -
10mg MDrol
8oz. Grapefruit juice
1 cup oats
2 tins tuna

1130am
8 oz chicken breast
1 cup ww pasta
1/2 apple

130pm
10mg mdrol
1 tin tuna
2 slices wg bread
8 oz skim milk

WORKOUT

330pm
2 scoops whey
1/2 pink grapefruit

430pm
8oz chicken breast
1/2 cup brown rice
1 cup brocolli

715pm
1/2 lb ground beef
1/2 cup brown rice
1 cup brocolli

Will Still Eat:
930pm
8oz chicken breast
1 cup brocolli

2 tin tuna
1 tsb natty pbutter

40g casien

So there it is for the day. im starving constantly and i just saved alot of money by switching my car insurance to Gieco.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know according to the government steroids are more addicting that xanax ;).

subbed for this one

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
and im constantly hungry dude. i kinda wanna get back together with the ex just so she can do all this cooking haha.
Lol I know what you mean, the cooking gets old! That's why I usually cook in bulk, and grill 6 steaks or chicken breasts at a time and just tupperware them up.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol I know what you mean, the cooking gets old! That's why I usually cook in bulk, and grill 6 steaks or chicken breasts at a time and just tupperware them up.
i always say im going to do this but i rarely do haha.
i used to bake like two trays of chicken at a time. maybe ill do that tonight.

cause right now i cook for half an hour, sit and eat for 15-30 minutes. then 90 minutes later i gotta cook again. its ridiculous.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 -

Supposed to be an off day. i just pooped my second dose of Mdrol and the off day went out the window. i'll decide what to work out on the way to the gym. updates when i get back.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 CONT...

WEIGHT: 207 (+1.5)

TRAINED: Back
I had a sh*tty workout, not gonna lie.
I decided I was going to just wear my gym **** to the gym today... well its just my luck i step in a giant puddle right before i walk in the door so my right shoe is completely full of water, it sounds like the ocean in my shoe. this made me very angry and as sad as I am to admit it, it affected my workout. but on a better note im up a pound, probably 4 if i had worn my damn shoe.

UPDATES: my thirst still can not be quenched. i am now that guy who carries around the giant jug of water... everywhere! also i just ate 17 minutes ago and i feel like a little ethiopian boy who hasnt had anything to eat since christmas.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
With the cooking and eating, it's best to just view the food as fuel and get used to eating the same thing regularly, hence cooking in bulk. With the way you're eating you'd definitley be better off cooking trays and packs at a time lol!

I hear ya on the drinking, I have a gallon of water with me at all times, and you already know how valuable it is to get that water in you.

Sucks to hear about the shoe and the bad workout, just use the anger from this as motivation to crush your next workout!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With the cooking and eating, it's best to just view the food as fuel and get used to eating the same thing regularly, hence cooking in bulk. With the way you're eating you'd definitley be better off cooking trays and packs at a time lol!

I hear ya on the drinking, I have a gallon of water with me at all times, and you already know how valuable it is to get that water in you.

Sucks to hear about the shoe and the bad workout, just use the anger from this as motivation to crush your next workout!
oh buddy i am used to eating the same things, obviosuly now im tightening the diet right up so its gonna be the same exact thing everyday. soon as im in the flow of it, it doesnt bother me. tomorrow i think im gonna spend a good chunk of time cooking up food for the next few days. haha that sounds like lethargy talking "i'll do it tomorrow" hahaha

NEW UPDATE:
Back Pumps are here.
Therefore my taurine intake goes up cause this just is not comfotable.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
oh buddy i am used to eating the same things, obviosuly now im tightening the diet right up so its gonna be the same exact thing everyday. soon as im in the flow of it, it doesnt bother me. tomorrow i think im gonna spend a good chunk of time cooking up food for the next few days. haha that sounds like lethargy talking "i'll do it tomorrow" hahaha

NEW UPDATE:
Back Pumps are here.
Therefore my taurine intake goes up cause this just is not comfotable.
Lol yea I know you're no stranger, I'm just stating the old hat about what we go through to do this.

I usually just alternate my meats, I'll cook a bunch of steaks and eat that for a day or two, then a bunch of pork chops, then chicken breasts, and the cyle continues.

Those back pumps can be a b!tch, the taurine pretty much kept them in check with me but it got bad a couple days ago for me which is part of the reason why I cut the cycle a week short.

Try 5-10 grams before bed, and take it preworkout as well, also ibuprofen helps, as does icyhot on the problem area. Some things to keep in mind if they persist.

Cassavus

Cycle looks good man. Never been in on a log with insulin so I'm real interested to see the affects. Good luck!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Supplement Update:
Taurine 5mg pre-workout with a naproxen
5mg before bed

side note:
I just added it up and realized by the time im done my next meal i'll have eaten nearly 4 pounds of chicken breasts today.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4lbs-thats epic dude

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im def on this SUBBEED. it is my belive that superdrol with insulin is crazy! gains so i will ride this

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didnt even think about the superdrol carb intake with insulin being synergestic .

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didnt even think about the superdrol carb intake with insulin being synergestic .
this is definitely the train of thought im going with here. i think its gonna be fun.

btw... if i suddenly stop posting for a couple days its cause some virus has gotten in behind my kapernsky and my computer is F*CKED... or im in an insulin induced coma. one or the other.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
lmao^

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 -

WEIGHT - 210.5 (+5)

-So i gained 3.5 pounds since this time yesterday so i guess that does not suck haha.
-i defintely feel like i have a perpetual pump going on which i love.
-back pumbs arent going anywhere but its bearable as long as my weight is going up.
-the extreme thirst has seemed to have subsided somewhat.

WORKOUT -
Mililtary Press - 135x18 185x12 235x6 235x6 drop sets
??? i have no idea what the next exercise is called ???
Shoulder Flies - 20x15 25x12 30x12
DB Military Press - 60x12 75x12 75x12 superset w/
lateral raise - 25x12 25x12 25x12
Upright cable Rows - 110x15 130x13 150x10
Shrugs 225x18 225x16 275x11

Well that takes care of the G for today, now i just gotta T and L.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what type of carb drink do u take after slin? and how much grams in it?

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Strong military pressing bro! Do you do them standing or seated? And was that free weight?

Hopefully the taurine takes care of the back pumps, like I said icyhot on the problem area helps.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Strong military pressing bro! Do you do them standing or seated? And was that free weight?

Hopefully the taurine takes care of the back pumps, like I said icyhot on the problem area helps.
i do them seated and yeah free weight. i dont bring it lower than my eyes on heavy sets, i know some guys bring it right down to their chest but that tears my shoulders apart. my shoulders are my genetic strong point. when i was at my peak i could do 365x2 free weight.

im sure the back pumps will be ok, i may try the icyhot if it gets real bad. if it works for shaq its gotta work for me right.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what type of carb drink do u take after slin? and how much grams in it?
i jsut drink dextrose w/ water, protein and a bunch of creatine. i drink 9-10g of dextrose per iu of slin. i could prob get away with a lil less but its not worth the risk to me.
i do not start this round of slin until tuesday though. i am very excited.

btw... its like an 15 minute process to make a post right now through all kinds of proxy servers. this sucks. i dont like finding out i have so many viruses. i can only imagine how magic johnson felt going to the doctor.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Subbbed

Why yhe grape fruit joice?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes this si true, ^^ . i am thinkin of buy some grapefruit juice tomorrow.....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If i ever see some dudes in the grocery store looking absolutely stacked and buying big cartons of grapefruit juice, i'm going to know what's up

now the real question, if grapefruit juice inhibits liver enzymes, does this mean your liver takes a bigger beating from the methyls or not?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
.................... yes it does. i looked this up a while back, i am pretty sure i read that the liver takes a beating hence it was talking about never mixing vodka with grapefruit ETC ETC>

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
maybe grapfruit only preworkout ........... ? or first thing in the morning??

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
witht he mornign dose of course.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes grapwfruit juice with the morning dose is the way to go.

UPDATE:
-i slept like sh*t, i couldnt fall asleep nor stay asleep. i had to pee like eight times and i was so damn hungry everytime i woke up. so there i was cookin chicken at 430am haha.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
so there i was cookin chicken at 430am haha.
lol I've been there!

And I hear ya about having to wake up piss all throughout the night, that happened to me during my cycle, I wonder if that's a normal effect?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yea.. thats why i was asking... You need to take the GJ before the SD

I have a good thread on the whole issues and yes it absolutely increases the bioavliability but just be aware it also increases the sides

heres my thread

i posted a bunch of medical studies on the topic

it was quite a heated and controversial thread

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/149958-save-grapefruit-juice.html

:)

Also im a big fan of taking ur orals pre WO the whole short half life thing is irelevant you want maximum blood serum levels prior to ur WO

SD hour before WO and GJ 2-4 hours before SD

:)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
lol I've been there!

And I hear ya about having to wake up piss all throughout the night, that happened to me during my cycle, I wonder if that's a normal effect?
It sure is if you are pounding down water all day long. It always happens to me on and off cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It sure is if you are pounding down water all day long. It always happens to me on and off cycle.
Yeah I always drink 1.5-2 gallons a day i'm always waking up and pissing at night

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Yeah I always drink 1.5-2 gallons a day i'm always waking up and pissing at night

Lol I guess it's a no brainer when you're taking in that kind of water. Average sedentary people usually don't even drink water and just have a few sodas throughout the day and here we are pounding well over a gallon of water daily! It usually never fails, every time I wake up in the middle of the night I have the urge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25