"Pulsing" FinaFlex 550-XD

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I just so happened to stumble upon an article in reference to Dr. D's "pulsing" method and am looking for some advice.

I was initially interested in running an H-Drol cycle (CEL H-Drol), but now I'm interested in perhaps running a FinaFlex 550-XD (Redefine Nutrition/Labs) "pulsed" cycle. I'm not sure whether or not any of you are familiar with this particular product, but in the event you are not, this is what it is comprised of:

2a, 17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17B-ol 10mg
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg

Also included in the formula is:

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%RDA

From what I've read/gathered, this profile is essentially Tren meets Superdrol?

The serving size is 1 to 2 capsule(s) and there are 60 servings per container. That said, the label recommends a dosing protocol of 2 capsules daily not to exceed 30 days.

Users report incredible gains in lean muscle mass and strength on a FinaFlex 550-XD cycle; yet at the same time, they report very harsh sides with complete "shutdown" (suppression) being one of the most common.

I am attracted to this "pulsing" method for obvious reasons. Yes, I want to minimize and/or mitigate nasty sides such as "shutdown", gyno, acne, etc.

At present, I have a very healthy sex life and God forbid I can't get it up. In other words, I want to avoid Fina **** at all costs. I know you guys appreciate a little humor!

Having said all this, what type of "pulsing" protocol would you folks recommend when concerning this product (FinaFlex 550-XD)?

I work out hard and heavy 4x per week. I follow a 2 on 1 off, 2 on 2 off routine. I'm 35 years-old, in excellent health, stand 6ft 2in and weigh a pretty lean 235lbs. I've been working out hard, heavy and consistently for 3 years.

Any advice/recommendations/critiques you can offer would be GREATLY appreciated sirs. Thank you so much in advance.

PS: Please feel free to also discuss whether or not you think a sound PCT should be implemented. Dr. D mentioned when "pulsing" a PCT is not necessary, but I didn't find any articles on "pulsing" this product Tren + Superdrol.

Best regards,

Conway

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you went from being reasonable using a fantastic "milder" compound, and instead are now deciding to be ****ing ridiculous with some concoction of awful, and waNting to run it ****ing strange based on one guys thread...

Just dont take steroids, and you will save your self alot of future pain. Or do some more research and be reasonable.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Deadaim, I always appreciate your feedback and straightforwardness. I didn't say I was going to run this FinaFlex cycle, I simply thought that thread on "pulsing" was quite interesting and was wondering if it could apply to FinaFlex 550-XD. From the sounds of your response, you must not be a fan of FinaFlex and so I remain open to hear your why. Also, you don't seem to be a fan of "pulsing" either and so I remain open to hear why.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pulsing isnt a very sound idea. The best bet when taking steroids is to supress your natural test production evenly for the duration of your cycle, and then restart it when your done. Pulsing involves flicking the on and off switch a **** load, people wouldnt do this to their TV but seem intent on doing it to their bodies.

Second off finaflex is sdrol, tren and some unknown i could not find. Sdrol by itself should not be ****ed with and 9/10 i wouldnt recomend someone take it ever in their life.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
don't pulse. just run it straight through and get a good PCT lined up

Atmosphere

Awards
If you wanna pulse dont use that. Buy some epi or sd and do one by itself. OR...do the straight hdrol cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 4