PLEASE HELP

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. PLEASE HELP


    Hi I've been doing 1 CC of Deca and 1 CC of Test Propiante every 10 days or so. All of a sudden i've become very bloted and constepated. The truth is I haven't even had the desire to "GO". The odd thing is that this happened about 1.5 months after starting. I try to keep my dosage low (on the test) because I shed a little. I'm assuming that thsi is happening because my system has shut down. Any advice - please on a post cycle to make my systen kick in and on supplements that assist on bulking. I'm sure no supplements will make up for the juice but something good. Sorry if I sound dumb here but I need some help.


  2. uve been on this board for 4 years and u still have no clue what ur doing?
    •   
       


  3. I joined 4 years ago. I haven't been on this board and thansk for your help.

  4. *******

  5. the cycle is retarded and makes no sense, u dont have a PCT in hand or even know what to use, and u want supplements that help u "bulk" in PCT.

    if u didnt have a join date of dec 2006 then i would call u a troll in a heartbeat.

    maybe someone else will come along and help u, but im not spoonfeeding u things u should have researched and learned BEFORE running a cycle.

  6. OK. so please - help me out here what do I do. give me a suggestion. I still have the Deca And Test Propionate and I dont want to throw it away. For some reason I like shut down and I am constipated - or actually do not have the desire to go. how should I do the Deca and Test (w/ something to prevent hair loss)?, what should I use for a PCT and once I am done with both... what supplements out there are good. Sorry, there's so much info on this site it is hard to find what I need. I decided to do the cycle as I did cause I didn't want to do too much.

  7. you are going to feel like **** because you are taking an assload of deca. your system is going to be shutdown hard and your **** is going to completely flacid. you should not be taking so much deca. test : deca , 2:1.

    the constipation likely has alot to do with diet as well. i have gotten like that on cycle before too. make sure your fibre is up.

    look into bromo and caber for pct.

    do a search on test / deca logs on here.

  8. Again sorry if I sound ignorant here ... you are right I am doing 1:1 on the Deca to Test ... When I say CC I mean the "1" on the needle (I hope I am correct) there. Correct me if I am wrong and you are right my libido has been low. As far as frequency - should I be doing this once a week?

    As far as the bromo and caber for pct - is that over the counter or not? I will look at the logs and thanks for the advice.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    Again sorry if I sound ignorant here ... you are right I am doing 1:1 on the Deca to Test ... When I say CC I mean the "1" on the needle (I hope I am correct) there. Correct me if I am wrong and you are right my libido has been low. As far as frequency - should I be doing this once a week?

    As far as the bromo and caber for pct - is that over the counter or not? I will look at the logs and thanks for the advice.
    honestly bro, im not trying to be rude or a tool at all. but you my friend are going to hurt yourself.

    prop needs to be takin everyday or eod.

    deca well what the dose?

    no they are not OTC. you willl need more than OTC for test / deca.

    take some time and do some research. your body will thank you for it.

  10. no - I do not think you are being rude. thanks. The Deca that I have is a 10ml vile and 275mg/ml. The Test Propionate is a 10 mil vile and 100mg/ml. I guess there's my answer as you said .. way to much Deca to Test. I've learned something - thanks. The reason why I asked about OTC is because its easy around my way to get juice but for the PCT its tough. When you say "prop needs to be takin everyday or eod" ... you mean, (deca/test) am I correct?
    •   
       


  11. You are taking steroids and don't know how to dose them and don't have a PCT in place. Its pretty safe to say you should be wearing a helmet because that is straight up retarded. Over the counter PCT for test and deca?.....your better off taking rat poison lol. This is the type of garbage has ruined it for responsible users. Use the search function and spend an hour reading up on things. Once you have some knowledge of the substances and how they work and more importantly how to dose them, post up some questions you have. Best of luck to you.

  12. You are clearly just trolling bro. Clearly. Lol - i cant believe you created an account 4 years ago and waited this whole time post this joke message. O man - you have some serious commitment to trolling.

    There is no way you are seriously taking the cycle you posted, right? There is NO WAY you are trying to use an OTC PTC or are having trouble finding one, right? There is NO WAY you really expect us to believe this? ..... (smile starts to fade) ..... right?

    All jokes aside, I hope you are joking. If not, get on a SERM asap. Stop taking what you are taking ASAP and GET ON A SERM.
    Back.... for real this time

  13. I am serious and I am happy ur getting a kick out of this. makes you feel real cool huh? wow - ur so cool - you know ur stuff. (pat pay on ur back - you know how to use the juice) ... What is a SERM? I am not a troll - I am serious.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    What is a SERM? I am not a troll - I am serious.
    We are serious too. Use the search function and do your research!!!!!

  15. Wow. Prop every 10 days? Way more deca than test?

    Haha, bet you can't satisfy your girlfriend? Am I right?

  16. ahhh i love trainwrecks like this

  17. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    ahhh i love trainwrecks like this
    Haha

  18. I might do the exact same cycle. Looks Solid and well Planned out...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    I might do the exact same cycle. Looks Solid and well Planned out...
    haha well played.

  20. Wow, this is a disaster.

    OP, if u are still there, do a Google search on clomid and nolvadex. They are SERMs.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    When you say "prop needs to be takin everyday or eod" ... you mean, (deca/test) am I correct?
    No bud, just the test propinate should be pinned ed or eod.

  22. thanks I feel like a real moron. i did was doing it this way because I didn't want to do too much. in the past I had done small cylse like this and had no issues. small gains were enough for me. and yeah, it is obvious that I dont know what I am doing but I asked for help, suggestions ... not to be ridiculed.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by trippn View Post
    No bud, just the test propinate should be pinned ed or eod.

    How much a day? a CC? I probaly should just stay away from this stuff... I am concerned about my hair. That is why also asked about some effective OCT supplements... obviously not as effective as juice but decent for gaining size. As far as the PCTs ... they are just tough to get around my way. That is why I was wondering if the OCT ones were effective. One last question... sites like steriods "dot" com ... are they for real? They've also got these steriod alternatives ... do you know if they are good?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    thanks I feel like a real moron. i did was doing it this way because I didn't want to do too much. in the past I had done small cylse like this and had no issues. small gains were enough for me. and yeah, it is obvious that I dont know what I am doing but I asked for help, suggestions ... not to be ridiculed.
    It is always better (for the sake of your own health) to do as much research as possible on all the effects of any compound you are putting in your body so that you know how to handle something if it goes wrong. Spend the time doing research for your own peace of mind and benefits will come . knowledge is power

    google SERM as mentioned above.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    It is always better (for the sake of your own health) to do as much research as possible on all the effects of any compound you are putting in your body so that you know how to handle something if it goes wrong. Spend the time doing research for your own peace of mind and benefits will come . knowledge is power

    google SERM as mentioned above.
    thanks - i did - but it seems like I cant get this unless its black market as I mentioned before - aroud my way it is easy for me to get test or deca, tren ect. but not anything for PCT. Are there any alternatives. I will do some research and thanks for a solid response.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 12owen View Post
    do u or anyone knows if beastdrol is legal and where can i get it at
    i suppose this is also a joke. well... at least i've entertained some of you.

  27. Not sure where u are, OP, but now that u know what a SERM is, u should do a Google search for research chemicals. Pct can be found if u know where to look.

    FYI: test prop is a short acting compound. Next time use test e or my fav sustenon.

  28. i'm 41 - can't use sus - I used to but didn't like the heart palps in my 20s. Again... are any of the sites out there good and safe (legally) to buy from?

  29. Be careful, buddy. Asking for source will get u banned. These chems are not illegal in the US. Most places are legit.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by rcarracedo View Post
    i'm 41 - can't use sus - I used to but didn't like the heart palps in my 20s. Again... are any of the sites out there good and safe (legally) to buy from?
    ok, im going to do my best to at least help some.

    drop the deca.

    start running the test prop @ 100mg every other day.

    in the mean time, google "research chemicals", as others have said, most of these places are legit. get nolvadex or clomid.

    ...but u need to know that asking for sources will get u banned from this site
  

  
 

Log in
Log in