PLEASE HELP

rcarracedo

Awards
Hi I've been doing 1 CC of Deca and 1 CC of Test Propiante every 10 days or so. All of a sudden i've become very bloted and constepated. The truth is I haven't even had the desire to "GO". The odd thing is that this happened about 1.5 months after starting. I try to keep my dosage low (on the test) because I shed a little. I'm assuming that thsi is happening because my system has shut down. Any advice - please on a post cycle to make my systen kick in and on supplements that assist on bulking. I'm sure no supplements will make up for the juice but something good. Sorry if I sound dumb here but I need some help.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
uve been on this board for 4 years and u still have no clue what ur doing?

rcarracedo

Awards
I joined 4 years ago. I haven't been on this board and thansk for your help.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the cycle is retarded and makes no sense, u dont have a PCT in hand or even know what to use, and u want supplements that help u "bulk" in PCT.

if u didnt have a join date of dec 2006 then i would call u a troll in a heartbeat.

maybe someone else will come along and help u, but im not spoonfeeding u things u should have researched and learned BEFORE running a cycle.

rcarracedo

Awards
OK. so please - help me out here what do I do. give me a suggestion. I still have the Deca And Test Propionate and I dont want to throw it away. For some reason I like shut down and I am constipated - or actually do not have the desire to go. how should I do the Deca and Test (w/ something to prevent hair loss)?, what should I use for a PCT and once I am done with both... what supplements out there are good. Sorry, there's so much info on this site it is hard to find what I need. I decided to do the cycle as I did cause I didn't want to do too much.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are going to feel like **** because you are taking an assload of deca. your system is going to be shutdown hard and your **** is going to completely flacid. you should not be taking so much deca. test : deca , 2:1.

the constipation likely has alot to do with diet as well. i have gotten like that on cycle before too. make sure your fibre is up.

look into bromo and caber for pct.

do a search on test / deca logs on here.

rcarracedo

Awards
Again sorry if I sound ignorant here ... you are right I am doing 1:1 on the Deca to Test ... When I say CC I mean the "1" on the needle (I hope I am correct) there. Correct me if I am wrong and you are right my libido has been low. As far as frequency - should I be doing this once a week?

As far as the bromo and caber for pct - is that over the counter or not? I will look at the logs and thanks for the advice.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Again sorry if I sound ignorant here ... you are right I am doing 1:1 on the Deca to Test ... When I say CC I mean the "1" on the needle (I hope I am correct) there. Correct me if I am wrong and you are right my libido has been low. As far as frequency - should I be doing this once a week?

As far as the bromo and caber for pct - is that over the counter or not? I will look at the logs and thanks for the advice.
honestly bro, im not trying to be rude or a tool at all. but you my friend are going to hurt yourself.

prop needs to be takin everyday or eod.

deca well what the dose?

no they are not OTC. you willl need more than OTC for test / deca.

take some time and do some research. your body will thank you for it.

rcarracedo

Awards
no - I do not think you are being rude. thanks. The Deca that I have is a 10ml vile and 275mg/ml. The Test Propionate is a 10 mil vile and 100mg/ml. I guess there's my answer as you said .. way to much Deca to Test. I've learned something - thanks. The reason why I asked about OTC is because its easy around my way to get juice but for the PCT its tough. When you say "prop needs to be takin everyday or eod" ... you mean, (deca/test) am I correct?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You are taking steroids and don't know how to dose them and don't have a PCT in place. Its pretty safe to say you should be wearing a helmet because that is straight up retarded. Over the counter PCT for test and deca?.....your better off taking rat poison lol. This is the type of garbage has ruined it for responsible users. Use the search function and spend an hour reading up on things. Once you have some knowledge of the substances and how they work and more importantly how to dose them, post up some questions you have. Best of luck to you.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You are clearly just trolling bro. Clearly. Lol - i cant believe you created an account 4 years ago and waited this whole time post this joke message. O man - you have some serious commitment to trolling.

There is no way you are seriously taking the cycle you posted, right? There is NO WAY you are trying to use an OTC PTC or are having trouble finding one, right? There is NO WAY you really expect us to believe this? ..... (smile starts to fade) ..... right?

All jokes aside, I hope you are joking. If not, get on a SERM asap. Stop taking what you are taking ASAP and GET ON A SERM.

rcarracedo

Awards
I am serious and I am happy ur getting a kick out of this. makes you feel real cool huh? wow - ur so cool - you know ur stuff. (pat pay on ur back - you know how to use the juice) ... What is a SERM? I am not a troll - I am serious.

Tyler3295

Awards
Wow. Prop every 10 days? Way more deca than test?

Haha, bet you can't satisfy your girlfriend? :p Am I right? :p

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I might do the exact same cycle. Looks Solid and well Planned out...

trippn

trippn

Awards
Wow, this is a disaster.

OP, if u are still there, do a Google search on clomid and nolvadex. They are SERMs.

trippn

trippn

Awards
When you say "prop needs to be takin everyday or eod" ... you mean, (deca/test) am I correct?
No bud, just the test propinate should be pinned ed or eod.

rcarracedo

Awards
thanks I feel like a real moron. i did was doing it this way because I didn't want to do too much. in the past I had done small cylse like this and had no issues. small gains were enough for me. and yeah, it is obvious that I dont know what I am doing but I asked for help, suggestions ... not to be ridiculed.

rcarracedo

Awards
No bud, just the test propinate should be pinned ed or eod.

How much a day? a CC? I probaly should just stay away from this stuff... I am concerned about my hair. That is why also asked about some effective OCT supplements... obviously not as effective as juice but decent for gaining size. As far as the PCTs ... they are just tough to get around my way. That is why I was wondering if the OCT ones were effective. One last question... sites like steriods "dot" com ... are they for real? They've also got these steriod alternatives ... do you know if they are good?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
thanks I feel like a real moron. i did was doing it this way because I didn't want to do too much. in the past I had done small cylse like this and had no issues. small gains were enough for me. and yeah, it is obvious that I dont know what I am doing but I asked for help, suggestions ... not to be ridiculed.
It is always better (for the sake of your own health) to do as much research as possible on all the effects of any compound you are putting in your body so that you know how to handle something if it goes wrong. Spend the time doing research for your own peace of mind and benefits will come . :) knowledge is power

google SERM as mentioned above.

rcarracedo

Awards
It is always better (for the sake of your own health) to do as much research as possible on all the effects of any compound you are putting in your body so that you know how to handle something if it goes wrong. Spend the time doing research for your own peace of mind and benefits will come . :) knowledge is power

google SERM as mentioned above.
thanks - i did - but it seems like I cant get this unless its black market as I mentioned before - aroud my way it is easy for me to get test or deca, tren ect. but not anything for PCT. Are there any alternatives. I will do some research and thanks for a solid response.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Not sure where u are, OP, but now that u know what a SERM is, u should do a Google search for research chemicals. Pct can be found if u know where to look.

FYI: test prop is a short acting compound. Next time use test e or my fav sustenon.

rcarracedo

Awards
i'm 41 - can't use sus - I used to but didn't like the heart palps in my 20s. Again... are any of the sites out there good and safe (legally) to buy from?

trippn

trippn

Awards
Be careful, buddy. Asking for source will get u banned. These chems are not illegal in the US. Most places are legit.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i'm 41 - can't use sus - I used to but didn't like the heart palps in my 20s. Again... are any of the sites out there good and safe (legally) to buy from?
ok, im going to do my best to at least help some.

drop the deca.

start running the test prop @ 100mg every other day.

in the mean time, google "research chemicals", as others have said, most of these places are legit. get nolvadex or clomid.

...but u need to know that asking for sources will get u banned from this site

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
OP... please dont use anymore.

By injecting test prop every 10 days you are spiking your test right after injection, shutting down your HPTA (hyper pituitary testicular axis) and allowing the test to aromatize to estrogen. Now, this wouldn't be a problem but test prop only has a half life of ~40 hours. So in less than 2 days the test has lost half its activity, aromotization to estrogen has occurred and you have shut down your natural test.

By injecting test prop every 10 days you have placed your body in the worst possible anabolic state. You have put yourself in a serious position to get gyno by essentially going on and off steroids every 10 days for months!

Secondly, you started a steroid cycle without any knowledge about how steroids shut down your own testosterone production, or if you knew about this then you made no plans to address this shutdown after your cycle is over.

You do not know that a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) is required to control estrogen levels.

You have likely not considered cortisol spikes during pct or the addition of a natural test booster to get yourself going again.

You have not considered bounceback estrogen and the need for an aromatase inhibitor (AI).

You are likely not on support supps for liver, heart, or a DHT control for your hairline.

Despite the immense danger you have risked and how forcefully I have tried to make you realize the err in your ways, you persist in your quest for more steroids!!! Even probing the board for a source! :wtf:

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: I refuse to believe that anyone could have so little care for their own health that they would be so careless. I am in my 20s and you are in your 40s and you display a level of immaturity that supercedes anything I've done on my worst day! Good luck - sincerely - I hope you can magically avoid the certain inevitable grave consequences that are sure to be on your doorstep. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
do u or anyone knows if beastdrol is legal and where can i get it at
First of all, it's rude to try to hijack someone else's thread. Second, this question is off topic for this thread. And third, learn to use the search mechanism.

And "beastdrol" is superdrol the methylated version of masteron, which is now a class III controlled substance. So therefore it is illegal.

rcarracedo

Awards
ok buddy, first of all you did not start off by using constructive critisism ... you started with jokes and sarcasm. thanks for the information and sure I knew of the risks but as I stated... its hard for me to get PCTs around my way. The truth is that I shouldnt be doing anything like this. I am concerned with my hair and no matter what percaustions I take it is at risk. So I'll stick to supplements. BTW - I could tell that you took a long time to write your post. Your writting does not impress me. No need to respond. I wont read replies anymore.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
ok buddy, first of all you did not start off by using constructive critisism ... you started with jokes and sarcasm. thanks for the information and sure I knew of the risks but as I stated... its hard for me to get PCTs around my way. The truth is that I shouldnt be doing anything like this. I am concerned with my hair and no matter what percaustions I take it is at risk. So I'll stick to supplements. BTW - I could tell that you took a long time to write your post. Your writting does not impress me. No need to respond. I wont read replies anymore.
Don't be so quick to judge. He was trying to help you. Honestly, it just seems that your situation is so extreme and almost out of control that it is almost unbelievable. Keep searching "research chems" on google. I feel lik you'll come up with something. ;)

rcarracedo

Awards
Don't be so quick to judge. He was trying to help you. Honestly, it just seems that your situation is so extreme and almost out of control that it is almost unbelievable. Keep searching "research chems" on google. I feel lik you'll come up with something. ;)

no this guy is a jerk. i could understand some sarcasm... some jesting but there is no reason to take it as far as he did. we are not all as knowledgable about this stuff. Some good advice would have sufficed. I could take some of the jokes but there is no point to mock.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ok buddy, first of all you did not start off by using constructive critisism ... you started with jokes and sarcasm.
I am not joking when I say I really believed you were trolling. I really did not think you were serious. I thought you were going to wait till we believed you and then say "Got ya!" because waht you are doing is pure craziness for the aforementioned reasons!

thanks for the information and sure I knew of the risks but as I stated... its hard for me to get PCTs around my way.
Bro - half a dozen people have told you to try GOOGLE?!?!?! This is what I'm talking about - fcuking listen when ppl try to respond. If you have internet "around your way", as you clearly do, then you can get a SERM.

And you are telling me you KNEW the risk, KNEW you were going to be shutdown and needed a pct but since getting a pct is hard around your way you decided, hey fcuk it i'll just do the cycle the fcuk the pct? Thats your agruement? That you knew what you were doing and you decided to do it stupidly because it was easier? Just trying to clarify.

The truth is that I shouldnt be doing anything like this. I am concerned with my hair and no matter what percaustions I take it is at risk.
See just when I start getting actually aggravated I start to smile because this is how i know without question that you jsut trolling. Steroids can cause permanent organ failure, gynocomastia, death, permanent heart disease, permanent hormone disorders and mood swings - you know, REAL MEDICAL ISSUES. The fact that you are just concerned with your hair is how I know you are just messing with me. You couldn't possibly care more about your hair than your life or having boobs.

BTW - I could tell that you took a long time to write your post.
Yes I sit here with a thesaurus to impress you.

Your writting does not impress me.
Well, your self-satisfaction with your own incompetence offends me.

No need to respond. I wont read replies anymore.
:gives: :lol: :gives:

no this guy is a jerk. i could understand some sarcasm... some jesting but there is no reason to take it as far as he did.
Dude, I outlined for you all the reasons why your cycle was asinine. And the reason I was so forceful with you is because after the initial ribbing you started asking members for sites to buy more steroids!! You don't get the message and you probly never will.

we are not all as knowledgable about this stuff.
Clearly.

:fing02:Good Luck with your life.:*******:

Btw - i still think youre a troll.

rcarracedo

Awards
To CrazyChemist. In my 20s people hardly used PCTs ... I never did and my body would kick back in. I am older now and so its different. You were right but I think you could have used a different tone. However, you did at least reply and I appreciate that. On Sunday night I went to the emergency room they did some xrays and found that my small intestines were inflamed. I have to say that the pain I had to endure these past days I do not wish on anyone - I thought I was going to die. Finally at 1 AM last my bowls moved and about 3 times after that. Thanks and my apologies for being rude.