DHEA dosing for lethargy on Mdrol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys second day of an mdrol cycle and I am extremly lethargic ALL day. I have 25mgs dhea tablets on hand but do not know when/how to take them. I have read preworkout 50 mgs. Is this true? Any help would be appreciated

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I did 50mg of DHEA, didn't do crap for me with SD, YMMV.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys second day of an mdrol cycle and I am extremly lethargic ALL day. I have 25mgs dhea tablets on hand but do not know when/how to take them. I have read preworkout 50 mgs. Is this true? Any help would be appreciated
2 Days and you already have Lethargy, that's got to be in youd head.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try taking 50mg an hour before the superdrol dose. if that doesn't work, bump it to 75mg

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
2 days in and getting sides? Not wise to continue, JMO.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
take first thing in the morning. Not sure it will help much with superdrol. caffeine?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've been 50 mg's before i workout, after i get out of work and it seems to help a great deal with waking up to push the weights around, i haven't taken it in the morning as of yet

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will do!. Maybe I was just tired.....buit I was really tired.......gunna take some with this dose right now as it is an hour to two hours before my workout....thanks gentlemen

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Sooooo, anyone gonna ask him how much mdrol he's taking a day? Let us know that please. Should be 10 mg max if your relatively new to this, if you should be taking it at all. As far as the DHEA is concerned, try 50 mg upon waking, and 50 mg early afternoon, irregardless of when you workout.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHEA worked wonders for me! No lethargy now.....Andy I am taking 45mgs.... I hope thats not to much

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The above statement was a joke lol....no I am not new to it...I am taking 20 mgs a day my friend Never have had this side though in my past ph experience.....20 mgs a day for three weeks bridged into 3 weeks of epi at 40 mgs a day....then pct

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol this is right after you tell me you're set on 10mg for a while, you do 20 anyway and now you're dealing with lethargy already

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guess so- suppose I have to eat my foot! I was set on it- talked to some folks who are close friends and do real gear one is even basically a trainer- does that mean he is more knowledgeable then you? No just I trust what he sais it has always worked well for me- I guess I should have listend but its to late now.....I will swallow my pride sir.....is there anything I can do? Or just ride it out until I bridge into epistane?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you can bump dose up and down as much as you want, it won't mess anything up really. dose is very flexible. once i gained faith in pulsing, i realized that