active life of superdrol and m1t?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
form what i read SD is 6hours and m1t is 4? is this correct?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would guess the M1T is a little more than that. Remember this is the active HALF life not the entire active life.

So you take 20mg of SD, after 6 hours there's 10mg, after 12 hours there's 5mg, after 18 hours there's 2.5mg, after 24 hours there's 1.25mg etc etc you get it

Just wanted to clarify cuz people act like the steroid is gone after the half life is over... but it's ACTIVE beyond its active half life...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(raises hand) I was one of those people lol

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've actually used online halflife calculators to see how much is still in my system at a certain time. good to know when pulsing.

flipsry09

Awards
i would guess the M1T is a little more than that. Remember this is the active HALF life not the entire active life.

So you take 20mg of SD, after 6 hours there's 10mg, after 12 hours there's 5mg, after 18 hours there's 2.5mg, after 24 hours there's 1.25mg etc etc you get it

Just wanted to clarify cuz people act like the steroid is gone after the half life is over... but it's ACTIVE beyond its active half life...
Isn't that why it's better to space out doseages rather than take a lot all at once? For example, with h-drol, I'm dosing 25mg every 6 hours.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
^ yes kinda.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Isn't that why it's better to space out doseages rather than take a lot all at once? For example, with h-drol, I'm dosing 25mg every 6 hours.
Assuming your body's physiological activity regarding muscle repair is evenly distributed throughout the day, yeah. Assuming that sometimes your body could benefit more from anabolics than other times, then no.
Since i had success with pulsing, i usually lump a lot of my dose together pre-WO, on straight cycles. I would rather have a lot of steroid molecules floating around during and right after my workout than in the middle of the night for instance.

flipsry09

Awards
Assuming your body's physiological activity regarding muscle repair is evenly distributed throughout the day, yeah. Assuming that sometimes your body could benefit more from anabolics than other times, then no.
Since i had success with pulsing, i usually lump a lot of my dose together pre-WO, on straight cycles. I would rather have a lot of steroid molecules floating around during and right after my workout than in the middle of the night for instance.
Do you think lumping doses together could change an entire outcome of a cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you think lumping doses together could change an entire outcome of a cycle?
not really dude, you could take all your caps at once during the day, or space them out completely, but in the long run you're still taking the same amount a day and there's not going to be a BIG difference. Try playing around with it...