Ran epistane for gyno reduction, run a second time for even more reduction?

bigrob21

Awards
So like the title says, a while back i developed some gyno from prime (hormones were out of wack i assume). About a marble sized ball in my left nipple. I tried letro with no luck (currently running a second time) and ran a 5 week cycle of epistane which reduced it by half.

Would running a second cycle some time in the road be a good idea for gyno reduction? I wont be excpeting to much gains because this is second time around. But if the first cycle reduced it in half, could the second deystroy it? The gyno has been present for less than a year.

bigrob21

Awards
or should i just say **** it and run some test and get surgery down the road!?

btw the lump in the left nipple is a strip but when pressed forms to about the size of a pea.....both nipples somewhat puffy, but im pretty sure thats just the way the are from now on without sugery

ollie78

Awards
Run a combination of letro and tamoxifen. If this doesn't work, its probably too late and has set in---leaving only surgery as your only option.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your retarded for trying to use steroids to cure gyno...

Please will everyone stop thinking epistane is an effective treatment for gynecomastia

bigrob21

Awards
oh i guess i am retarted because the first time a ran it, it reduced my gyno in half. If your going to be an *******, don't post.

Dont mean to sound rude, but your input does nothing to help me. I have read lots of logs, several on here, where epistane was used to reduce gyno. I dont think it will "cure" my gyno....i just hope it can reduce it some more, as it did in the past, where letro and others failed.

bigrob21

Awards
yeah i was thinking about running a few more weeks of letro, that i am currently running. IF nothing else happens ill run the tamox and letro and see if it does anything....a second epistane cycle would be my last and final try

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When on a non-aromatizing cycle, your gyno can be reduced since it is in an estrogen free environment, however it can just as easily shoot back if not larger post PCT.

I would not recommend ANYONE try and use steroids to get rid of gyno. Enjoy your future surgeries, although I sincerely hope letro does the trick.

bigrob21

Awards
i appreciate your sincerity deadaim. I completely agree with you that doing steroids to reduce gyno is a bad idea. But literally it would be my last attempt to try and reduce gyno. I have ran letro once and am running it again, ran nolva alone with no avail....so yeah literally tried everything. But appreciate the wishes

dpfisher

Did you try letro/nolva before the first epistane run and see nothing? I'm going to be starting letro in the next couple days, also for prime induced gyno. And yeah mine is also kind of along a strip like yours, not like the standard descriptions at all.

neta1o

Awards
I've read others getting bad batches of letro so maybe try another brand b/c the letro should have had some effect.

bigrob21

Awards
yeah i acttualy have two differnt letro brands on hand, gyno is falring up now since i switched over to other brand, so im going back to first to get it stabledlized then im going to add nolvadex with the letro just to see if it works.......i know this is probably not gonna help but waht the hell right?

bigrob21

Awards
Did you try letro/nolva before the first epistane run and see nothing? I'm going to be starting letro in the next couple days, also for prime induced gyno. And yeah mine is also kind of along a strip like yours, not like the standard descriptions at all.

-Yes i tried both letro and nolva before i ran epistane, saw only mild results....

ar550n1c

Awards
There is a reason as to why so many have turned to Epistane for gyno. Don't just call someone a retard when you don't know yourself a thing about what your talking about. Do some research. Epistane can and has helped with this. Its not just in everyone's heads. There is more to question as to if it works best methylated or not.

Epistane is: 2{alpha} 3{alpha}-Epithio-17{alpha}methyl-17b-hydroxy-5{alpha}-androstane

2{alpha} 3{alpha}-Epithio-5{alpha}-androstan-17?-ol in Treatment of Gynecomastia
OSAHIKO ABE, M.D.1, SOICHI KUMAOKA, M.D.2 and HIROSHI YAMAMOTO, M.D.3

1 Department of Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital Tokyo, Japan
2 Endocrinology Division, National Cancer Center Research Institute Tokyo, Japan
33 Department of Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital Tokyo, Japan

Received November 19, 1973;

1. 1. The clinical effect of epitiostanol, a new anti-estrogen agent (2{alpha},3{alpha}-epithio-5a-androstan-17?-ol) against gynecomastia was studied in comparison with dromostanolone propionate in fifty-four patients ranging from twenty to fifty years in age without previous history of hormone therapy and with normal liver function. The experiment was performed for eight weeks by double blind methods in three dosage groups, epithiostanol 10 mg, and 20 mg and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg.
2. 2. Epithiostanol 20 mg was most effective with regards to effect on mass size and tenderness, (effective in 96%, 20/21), followed by 10 mg epitiostanol (effective in 89%, 16/18) and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg (effective in 89%, 16/18) in descending order. No side effects were observed in any of the three groups.
3. 3. Based on the results of the present study, epitiostanol is concluded to be at least as effective as dromostanolone propionate against gynecomastia and to be safe from the viewpoint of side effects. A satisfactory therapeutical effect on gynecomastia can be expected with a weekly dosage of 20 mg of epitiostanol for an administration period of between five to eight weeks.

Present Address: Department of Surgery, Keio University Hospital, Shinanomachi, Shin-juku-ku, Tokyo, Japan.

**I AM NOT saying Epistane is the way to go for gyno treatment. I am just saying there is some interesting research around the subject. And its NOT all smoke in mirrors. I Personally would use an actual AI instead of running Epistane, and I am a fan of Nolvadex. :)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I've read a study about long term use of nolva (I think like 6months at 20mg ED) can actually cure cases of gyno. Letro is much faster but also much more harsh with sides.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wtf. Stop bumping old threads people!!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a reason as to why so many have turned to Epistane for gyno. Don't just call someone a retard when you don't know yourself a thing about what your talking about. Do some research. Epistane can and has helped with this. Its not just in everyone's heads. There is more to question as to if it works best methylated or not.

Epistane is: 2{alpha} 3{alpha}-Epithio-17{alpha}methyl-17b-hydroxy-5{alpha}-androstane

2{alpha} 3{alpha}-Epithio-5{alpha}-androstan-17?-ol in Treatment of Gynecomastia
OSAHIKO ABE, M.D.1, SOICHI KUMAOKA, M.D.2 and HIROSHI YAMAMOTO, M.D.3

1 Department of Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital Tokyo, Japan
2 Endocrinology Division, National Cancer Center Research Institute Tokyo, Japan
33 Department of Surgery, National Cancer Center Hospital Tokyo, Japan

Received November 19, 1973;

1. 1. The clinical effect of epitiostanol, a new anti-estrogen agent (2{alpha},3{alpha}-epithio-5a-androstan-17?-ol) against gynecomastia was studied in comparison with dromostanolone propionate in fifty-four patients ranging from twenty to fifty years in age without previous history of hormone therapy and with normal liver function. The experiment was performed for eight weeks by double blind methods in three dosage groups, epithiostanol 10 mg, and 20 mg and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg.
2. 2. Epithiostanol 20 mg was most effective with regards to effect on mass size and tenderness, (effective in 96%, 20/21), followed by 10 mg epitiostanol (effective in 89%, 16/18) and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg (effective in 89%, 16/18) in descending order. No side effects were observed in any of the three groups.
3. 3. Based on the results of the present study, epitiostanol is concluded to be at least as effective as dromostanolone propionate against gynecomastia and to be safe from the viewpoint of side effects. A satisfactory therapeutical effect on gynecomastia can be expected with a weekly dosage of 20 mg of epitiostanol for an administration period of between five to eight weeks.

Present Address: Department of Surgery, Keio University Hospital, Shinanomachi, Shin-juku-ku, Tokyo, Japan.

**I AM NOT saying Epistane is the way to go for gyno treatment. I am just saying there is some interesting research around the subject. And its NOT all smoke in mirrors. I Personally would use an actual AI instead of running Epistane, and I am a fan of Nolvadex. :)
Kind of pointless to compare EPI to Masteron when neither are better than other aids we have.

Yes i know old thread, just my 2 cents.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
well what an interesting thread..
Prime-induced gyno..steroids to treat gyno..and someone bumps a 4yr old thread to post a study from 1973
:blink:
interdasting

Wtf. Stop bumping threads old people!!!!
huh

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
well what an interesting thread..
Prime-induced gyno..steroids to treat gyno..and someone bumps a 4yr old thread to post a study from 1973
:blink:
interdasting

huh
Go home your drunk