Next Cycle to get cut to shreds... but which substance?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Done a number of cycles in the past....

Tren @ 60/60/90/90/90 - 12lbs gain - bulking cycle
Epi @ 10/20/30/40/40/40 - Minimal gains, appetite was non existent. Bulking cycle.
Tren @ 60/60/90/90/90 - 5lbs gain + body fat well down. Cutting cycle
Tren @ 60/60/90/90/90 - 9lbs gain body fat up though. Bulking cycle

I am currently around 195lbs with I would say about 12% bodyfat. I am looking to do a cycle in something that's going to let me keep all my muscle and reduce my bodyfat to about 5%.

Tren always works well for me but maybe I should try something else? Epi didn't seem to do anything to me other than destroy my appetite and make me look better on cycle, when I came off I returned to pretty much the same state.

No injectables either! Would be to hard to keep it on me as I travel a lot.

Any ideas of a good cycle for getting that cut?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
at least 75 hdrol and 90 "tren"

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5% bodyfat? which anabolics you use is the last of your worries... cardio, tons and tons of cardio. T3 + either EC stack or clen. Hardcore low carb dieting. Intense training. To drop 7% bodyfat is no joke, you should go to the gym twice a day, or do something else physical everyday so that you break a sweat again.

The compounds hardly matter, just something you can actually run long enough. High dosed Hdrol for 8 weeks maybe. If you start stacking you'll limit yourself to 6 weeks. Good luck hitting 5% bodyfat from 12% in just six weeks, not gonna happen.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
5% bodyfat? which anabolics you use is the last of your worries... cardio, tons and tons of cardio. T3 + either EC stack or clen. Hardcore low carb dieting. Intense training. To drop 7% bodyfat is no joke, you should go to the gym twice a day, or do something else physical everyday so that you break a sweat again.

The compounds hardly matter, just something you can actually run long enough. High dosed Hdrol for 8 weeks maybe. If you start stacking you'll limit yourself to 6 weeks. Good luck hitting 5% bodyfat from 12% in just six weeks, not gonna happen.
I was hoping you where going to post!

I don't expect to get to 5% in 6 weeks. I will actually be starting my diet in July and not starting the cycle till August.

My aim is to be as lean as possible for October as I am going on holiday to California.

My full plan was something like this....

July > Aug
Lower carbs and fat and up protein as well as adding in 3 days of cardio.
ECA Stack

Aug > Sept
Low as possible carbs except for load day once a week(CKD), lower fats. Run cycle for 6 weeks. Up cardio to every morning before breakfast.

Sept
PCT + introduce small ammount of carbs in morning. Keep fats low and protein high. ECA stack.

My main fear is losing muscle as last time I tried to cut without steroids I lost a lot of size and strength, I recon it put me back 3 months.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The compound makes about 0 real world difference. Cardio, diet, lipolysis enhancing agents all make way more difference than what oral you take.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
The compound makes about 0 real world difference. Cardio, diet, lipolysis enhancing agents all make way more difference than what oral you take.
Do you have an example diet/workout/supplement cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have an example diet/workout/supplement cycle?
Theres no such thing as an example one, because its all based on variables of the individual. Thats why trainers charge what they do even for just online consultation because they have to put together everything around your maintenance calories, your schedule, your likes/dislikes if possible, your carb/insulin tolerance, your budget, etc. About the only universal part is fasted cardio being better than non-fasted cardio, or short spans of cardio immediately after a strength workout before any food or shake being better than cardio after a meal. Lower carbs generally means less retained water so that changes your look but doesn't change bf % at all. Lower insulin levels generally mean more lipolysis but you can take in a good bit of carbs if timing + source is right and still have low insulin levels. I've seen people reach sub 8% bf on a 40/40/20 diet.

You are looking at trying to lose lets just say 5% bf and get to 7% (as that is way more maintainable than 5, even that is hard to maintain). At your size, thats losing 10lbs of fat without muscle loss. You've got 4 months, thats under a pound a week. If you left calories at maintenance and added 300-400 calories a day worth of fasted cardio taking ECA, you'd slowly reach that point.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Ok I can defo get on ECA stack as I have used it before. What about T3? How should it be run with CKD diet and a pro hormone cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why overcomplicate things? By trying to use a sledgehammer and bang out results in 4 weeks all you end up doing is losing muscle along with the fat. CKDs don't help with the fat : muscle lost ratio, neither does t3.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Why overcomplicate things? By trying to use a sledgehammer and bang out results in 4 weeks all you end up doing is losing muscle along with the fat. CKDs don't help with the fat : muscle lost ratio, neither does t3.
So keep the same diet but jut add in ECA and more cardio?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to reach what you are talking about in 4 months, that easily should be all you need

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Few yrs ago u went from 9% bf and got down to 5.5% in a 6 wk cycle. For a cruise I was going on after grad school graduation. It's was an intense process of very very strict dieting, cardio and traing.

Diet is the key here. Everyone is different though. Mine was a high protein, mod healthy fat and low carb (first thing am then post workout only and about 100g/day; 40g waking and 60g post workout) But meals were ur typical chicken, lean beef, fish meals.

Cardio was low impact 25-35 min on incline, 3-4x depending on how body looked.

Lift was on 5 day split. With heavy weight, rest pause, supersets and drop sets.

Cycle was:
hdrol 75/75/100/100/125/125
epi 30/30/30/30/30/30
clen 2wks on, 2 off, 2 on

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Liftingstuf, interesting stuff and well done on getting such good results.

From what I have read a 6-8 week EPI or Havoc.

Only thing I am worried about is when I did my EPI cycle my hunger went so far down I was eating hardly anything, was not good. I also didn't feel any other effects from it. Maybe i need to dose higher? Epi did not shut me down at all, unlike Tren which destroys my testicles.