Var/T3 cycle advice.

Luck 6

Awards
5'9"
213lbs.
14% BF (just a guess)
2x Test-E cycles under my belt
Training for about 8 years, 6 years seriously

Let me start by saying I'm just getting off a Test-E cycle so I will be waiting a couple months to get this going. I've done as much research as I could in regards to T3's, but now I feel I need to ask a couple questions. My cycle below is fully open to suggestions, money is however a BIT of a factor so I'm trying to stick to things that will give me 'bang for my buck'

T3 doses:
Days 1-3.................. 25mcg/day
Days 4-6...................50mcg/day
Days 7-9...................75mcg/day
Days 10-12................100mcg/day
Days 13-15................75mcg/day
Days 16-18................50mcg/day
Days 19-21................25mcg/day

Anavar 50mg/day weeks 1-3
ECA ED weeks 3-5
Clomid at 50mg/day weeks 4-5

Now, I'm extremely worried about muscle loss, do you think 50mg of Anavar will be enough to counter this? I don't want to use test again, and I've been looking for an excuse to try Anavar.

In regards to diet, it sounds like you should consume a bit more than your conventional cutting diet. Would something like this be terrible?

Meal 1:
Protein shake blended with fruit in water

Meal 2:
Turkey Sandwich, cup of yogurt, small amount of light cheese

Meal 3:
Cashew Nut Chicken on Rice (varies - sometimes Sushi, Chicken Teriyaki etc.)

Meal 4:
Protein Bar

TRAIN

Meal 5:
Protein shake blended with fruit in water
30 minutes after steak and patatoes or chicken or salmon or something like that

Meal 6:
Protein Shake blended with fruit in milk

Again, I don't want to become catabolic. It's very difficult for me to eat too much better than that what with my job, do you think that will be sufficient?

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
It will work, but IMO the best way to run it is with Test. NO cycle should be without it.

I doubt you'll be catabolic with the var, but you're going to cut like a b***ch.

Luck 6

Awards
It will work, but IMO the best way to run it is with Test. NO cycle should be without it.

I doubt you'll be catabolic with the var, but you're going to cut like a b***ch.
I myself typically follow this same rule. I'm only using Var for 3 weeks tho if you notice. The only test I could run that way is prop and, I dunno, I don't really wanna run a 3 week test prop cycle.. I got a bit of hair loss off test last time too so I'm thinking about laying off for good. Var is friendly in that way I hear.

Like I said, I'm trying to maintain muscle and get cut.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
I myself typically follow this same rule. I'm only using Var for 3 weeks tho if you notice. The only test I could run that way is prop and, I dunno, I don't really wanna run a 3 week test prop cycle.. I got a bit of hair loss off test last time too so I'm thinking about laying off for good. Var is friendly in that way I hear.

Like I said, I'm trying to maintain muscle and get cut.
Sorry, I missed the 3 weeks of Anavar. I don't think you'll be anti-catabolic enough to prevent muscle loss.

Luck 6

Awards
Sorry, I missed the 3 weeks of Anavar. I don't think you'll be anti-catabolic enough to prevent muscle loss.
What's your reasoning? Don't people often do 15mg SD cycles along with T3 for this same reason? I fail to see why Anavar won't produce a similar effect.

Tyler3295

Awards
Agreed. The var probably won't be enough to offset the T3 muscle loss, especially at the higher dosages (.75-100mcg). Just run some test.

Also, perhaps substitute clen for the ECA?

Luck 6

Awards
Agreed. The var probably won't be enough to offset the T3 muscle loss, especially at the higher dosages (.75-100mcg). Just run some test.

Also, perhaps substitute clen for the ECA?
Ok, so, how would I run the test if I HAD to go that route? I was going to just do a quick 3 week cut and I have no interest in doing an anabolic for much longer than that.

Is using Test Prop EOD for only 3 weeks while I'm on T3 advisable?

What if I could get some 1-AD or something that that? I wouldnt have thought it to be so, but could that be better than Anavar since it's typically used in short cycles?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why are u only planning a 3 week cycle? cuts need to be long and well thought out to preserve muscle while losing fat.

dont expect much of anything in just 3 weeks.

an ideal cycle for u would be:

Test Prop 100mg eod 1-8
Anavar 50mg ed 1-8
T3 1-8 (whatever dosing u prefer)

Luck 6

Awards
why are u only planning a 3 week cycle? cuts need to be long and well thought out to preserve muscle while losing fat.

dont expect much of anything in just 3 weeks.

an ideal cycle for u would be:

Test Prop 100mg eod 1-8
Anavar 50mg ed 1-8
T3 1-8 (whatever dosing u prefer)
I think my point is kind of getting mixed here, maybe I didn't clarify well enough. I don't WANT to be on any anabolic really, I don't like the feeling of it personally. I do want to cut using T3s and use whatever minimal anabolic I can to counter the catabolic effects. If I'm only on a 3 week T3 cycle, which my research atleast seems to suggest is more common than an 8 weeker, then do I really need to stay anabolic for much longer than that?

It's my understanding that T3 works fast by nature, and 3 weeks is enough to notice significant effects. Along with an anabolic substance I should, for the most part, lose only fat.

Obviously using an anabolic like Test prop or Anavar for 3 weeks alone is unconventional, but I'm confused as to why it won't work knowing that the only reason the anabolic is there is to keep me from becoming catabolic.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I would use a faster acting oral than anavar. Personally I think 20mg Ed of dbol will better serve ur purpose....plus it's a hell of a lot cheaper

Luck 6

Awards
I would use a faster acting oral than anavar. Personally I think 20mg Ed of dbol will better serve ur purpose....plus it's a hell of a lot cheaper
Hairloss man :( Can't do d-bol. I didnt really want to jump right back on Test Prop but if that's the only way than maybe I will, I guess.