Winnie cycle

2bbig

Awards
I'm thinking of doing a winstrol cycle but i have a few things i need to figure out first. I have researched and no where showed the answers i needed. How many week do most people run winstrol for? And do you have to take test with it or is it alright if you run winstrol alone.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing a winstrol cycle but i have a few things i need to figure out first. I have researched and no where showed the answers i needed. How many week do most people run winstrol for? And do you have to take test with it or is it alright if you run winstrol alone.
Check out anabolicreview.com. Your not going to get a lot of positive responses from this post. And no one is going to recommend a winny only cycle.

P.S. anaboicreview.com may have been changed to steroid.com

size

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol only just is not a good cycle. Therefore, you will not get many positive responses. This board is designed to educate its members, and in doing so the members try to advice safe and effective cycles.

if you want a safe and effective cycle, then use testosterone at a moderate dosage.

sctxms

Awards
I disagree. my partner ran on for 8 weeks 50mg a day oral taken 4 times a day. I am starting the same cycle in two weeks. Now the bad you will need to have your liver checked before in the midle and at the end of the cycle to make sure it is not getting over worked. Also this cycle is not for gaining size or strength. It is to maintain muscle while dropping fat. so don't expect to add size. if you are looking for a bulker than run test, dbol, eq or test, dbol, deca cycle. Again make sure to have your liver value checked at least three times during the cycle. I personal plan on ever two weeks. you might also want to add milk thistle to your diet while on winny for 8 weeks

size

Awards
  • Established
I disagree. my partner ran on for 8 weeks 50mg a day oral taken 4 times a day. I am starting the same cycle in two weeks. Now the bad you will need to have your liver checked before in the midle and at the end of the cycle to make sure it is not getting over worked. Also this cycle is not for gaining size or strength. It is to maintain muscle while dropping fat. so don't expect to add size. if you are looking for a bulker than run test, dbol, eq or test, dbol, deca cycle. Again make sure to have your liver value checked at least three times during the cycle. I personal plan on ever two weeks. you might also want to add milk thistle to your diet while on winny for 8 weeks

Running testosterone at a moderate dosage will be a better and safer choice.

sctxms

Awards
What do you consider a moderate dose and what kind of Test?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
test is test and it should be the base of all cycles.. a moderate dosage would be between 400-500 mg/week IMO I personally would think about using prop with winny but I have to agree with size

sctxms

Awards
Test is not test it depends if it is slow release or a fast release test that would affect a cycle. I wouldn't run cyp and winny for 8 weeks but I would run prop with winny for 8 weeks

size

Awards
  • Established
Test is test; the same base hormone with an ester attached.

If ones goal is simply to lose fat while maintaining muscle, then test again is a better choice than winstrol.

Winstrol is overrated.

MMA Coach

Banned
Awards
Winny isn't overated for me. In fact it is my favorite. Test just raises my agression far to much.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Test just give me a better sense of well being doesn't raise my aggression at all. In fact being on cycle makes me feel better than being off..

And as size stated and I did also Test is test.. the different esters will give you different half lives for a faster acting then use prop, but before warned you will be sticking yourself a lot more.. with prop it is ED or EOD

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I like them both, I just don't advocate winny only cycles. As it goes.... the best single compound cycle is test! :)

sctxms

Awards
I agree if you want to be a pin cushion run prop but I would not run a cyp cycle any shorter than 12 weeks to get the benifit from it because of the slow release ester attached. therefore if I was going to run cyp winny I would do it one of these cycles
cyp 400 mg wk 1-12
winny starting wk7 and ending wk 12
or
cyp 400 mg wk 1-12
winny starting wk5 and ending wk 12

justalilguy

Awards
im about to start my very first cycle. im going take winny w/ a test. ive takin ph's before and am finally ready to do the real thing. if anyone could point me in the right direction so that i get the best results that would be greatly appreciated. im

ji3

Awards
I'v done it by it'self, after a testerone cycle(enanthate)I had a 20 cc vial, did 1cc every other day till it was gone. got shredded!!! was younger then, and would of kept doing it during off cycles so to speak. but now am much older and realize that it is a stress on the liver.me personally, I wouldn't do it longer than 8-10 wks. in my opionon everything stacks good with test. I guess it ultimately depends on your goals.(Mass monster or Fittness bod etc...)