Stuck between a rock and a hard place... Epi/Tren or Pheraplex?

  1. New Member
    DCollins3208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    62.71%

    Stuck between a rock and a hard place... Epi/Tren or Pheraplex?


    I ran Epi/Tren last fall and everything went as planned, gained 12 lbs of lean mass. I'm planning for round 2 and I was thinking about running the same cycle, but I'm interested in Phera too even though it consists of wet gains. Sway my opinion guys. I'd prefer info on your total gains from Phera and how much of it you kept after PCT. I guess I'd benefit if ya'll told me any side effects acquired during your Phera cycle too, I know all the possible side effects but I'd like to know what actually/if any hit ya'll. I'm good to go on the dosages and pct and what not.

    Stats:
    6'2"
    192 lbs.
    7% bf assuming 3 point caliper test
    Goal: Get up to at least 200 lbs body weight

  2. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    33875
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

    i would never run the same cycle back to back...your body is already "use" to the compounds...i would def run phera if i was in your pos.
  3. New Member
    orourkez's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    47.33%

    Ive ran both epi/tren stack and pheraphlex too, both good gains. off the phera i gained around 12lbs and stayed about 10lbs up after pct didnt lose much. i lost more on my epi/tren cycle. and as last poster said, never run same compounds back to back your taxing the same receptors so switch it up
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    bezoe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    1227
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    44.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    if youve done pct and kept it natural for awhile, there is nothing wrong with running the same cycle as before, IMO, especially if it worked! many guys run test cycles repeatedly at the same dose they did previously and get the same gains each and every time..

    ive stacked pplex and xtren before and blew up and bf dropped a couple percent... love pplex it gives you a euphoric feeling (just keep your carbs up!- if not you will feel lethargic).. i gained about 12 pounds and kept everything

    im willing to bet you will benefit nicely from pplex/xtren cycle
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  5. New Member
    n87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    12920
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

    Ran PPlex with nice strength gains and kept about 7lbs after PCT. No visible sides. BP went up a little. Not sure about anything else, since no blood rest was done. Good feeling, slight back pains, no libido decrease
    OTC PCR from Primordial Performance and AI cycle support.
  6. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i myself ran an epi/tren and put on 15lbs, but am now wanting to get my hands on some phera to bridge with some p-mag. i got the p-mag on deck just gotta find some phera.
  7. New Member
    RAZORBACK09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.84%

    I ran tren/epi, loved every moment of it. Gained 17 pounds, after PCT still had 17 pounds. Best cycle i've ever done. I didn't respond to p-plex when I ran it, so I won't ever use again.
  8. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by orourkez View Post
    Ive ran both epi/tren stack and pheraphlex too, both good gains. off the phera i gained around 12lbs and stayed about 10lbs up after pct didnt lose much. i lost more on my epi/tren cycle. and as last poster said, never run same compounds back to back your taxing the same receptors so switch it up
    Much love to Phera. If you can tolerate Tren, I'd run the Phera/Tren stack, straight through 30 Phera, 90 tren, 6 weeks. It should depend on how you feel though.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  9. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by orourkez View Post
    Ive ran both epi/tren stack and pheraphlex too, both good gains. off the phera i gained around 12lbs and stayed about 10lbs up after pct didnt lose much. i lost more on my epi/tren cycle. and as last poster said, never run same compounds back to back your taxing the same receptors so switch it up
    Have you ever run the same compound back to back? I ran Superdrol summer 08, winter 08-09, summer 09, and winter 09. Back to back for FOUR consecutive cycles. Worked just as well every time.

    As for the receptors, which receptors are you talking about? Androgen receptors, which every steroid is going to stimulate? There aren't different receptors for Epi and Tren and Superdrol and Phera.

    The bit about receptors getting "dirty" and the idea that compounds don't work as much the 2nd and 3rd time is all bull****. Probably bull**** from Legal Gear so they can sell their "Receptor" product. You won't gain as much the 2nd and 3rd times because you're bigger and closer to your genetic limit. But if you cycle up 15 pounds, then lose all of it, and run the same cycle, it'll function the same. Towards the end of a cycle gains will slow down yeah, but you take proper time off and you can run the same compound again just fine. If receptors are getting "saturated" they don't stay that way for long

    Damn maybe I should make a thread about this. I see a lot of people have the wrong idea about receptors.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  10. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DCollins3208 View Post
    I ran Epi/Tren last fall and everything went as planned, gained 12 lbs of lean mass. I'm planning for round 2 and I was thinking about running the same cycle, but I'm interested in Phera too even though it consists of wet gains. Sway my opinion guys. I'd prefer info on your total gains from Phera and how much of it you kept after PCT. I guess I'd benefit if ya'll told me any side effects acquired during your Phera cycle too, I know all the possible side effects but I'd like to know what actually/if any hit ya'll. I'm good to go on the dosages and pct and what not.

    Stats:
    6'2"
    192 lbs.
    7% bf assuming 3 point caliper test
    Goal: Get up to at least 200 lbs body weight
    you talking BOSC epi/tren

    If so i just ran it at 50/150mg with Test base

    fugging great
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  11. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    and ive run it back to back no worries at all

    and i can tell you for sure many here have run Dbol back to back NP

    dont know what the issue there would be
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  12. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Have you ever run the same compound back to back? I ran Superdrol summer 08, winter 08-09, summer 09, and winter 09. Back to back for FOUR consecutive cycles. Worked just as well every time.

    As for the receptors, which receptors are you talking about? Androgen receptors, which every steroid is going to stimulate? There aren't different receptors for Epi and Tren and Superdrol and Phera.

    The bit about receptors getting "dirty" and the idea that compounds don't work as much the 2nd and 3rd time is all bull****. Probably bull**** from Legal Gear so they can sell their "Receptor" product. You won't gain as much the 2nd and 3rd times because you're bigger and closer to your genetic limit. But if you cycle up 15 pounds, then lose all of it, and run the same cycle, it'll function the same. Towards the end of a cycle gains will slow down yeah, but you take proper time off and you can run the same compound again just fine. If receptors are getting "saturated" they don't stay that way for long

    Damn maybe I should make a thread about this. I see a lot of people have the wrong idea about receptors.
    Well said
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  13. New Member
    DCollins3208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    62.71%

    I think I'll do the Phera/Tren cycle. My body responded well to Tren, made my strength go through the roof, absolutely no gyno flare up either but i'm not sure if this is due to the Epi counter-acting it or if my body just responds really well to it. I'll have adex on hand either way just in case. Thanks for the replies ya'll
  14. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DCollins3208 View Post
    I think I'll do the Phera/Tren cycle. My body responded well to Tren, made my strength go through the roof, absolutely no gyno flare up either but i'm not sure if this is due to the Epi counter-acting it or if my body just responds really well to it. I'll have adex on hand either way just in case. Thanks for the replies ya'll
    I don't think it was just due to the Epi. Some people get no gyno problems at all on it, then there's me who gets gyno that a combination of P5P, B6, Letro, and Nolva can barely mitigate... Estrogen should be depressed on cycle anyway though, neither Epi nor Phera convert to estrogen... Sounds like you will be good, enjoy.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  15. New Member
    DCollins3208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    62.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    you talking BOSC epi/tren

    If so i just ran it at 50/150mg with Test base

    fugging great

    Yeah this s*** worked magic, i took Jacked by Generation x Labs, it had 10mg Epi/ 35mg Tren. I just ran it for 4 weeks, the first 3 at 30/105, then 40/140 the last week. No test base, all though I'd like to try that, can't imagine the difference
  16. New Member
    spezzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    188
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

    Phera standalone gets my vote.
    I don't get the gyno problems from progestins but the libido recovery hasn't been instantaneous. Takes a week for me to get it back 100% once PCT starts.. Superdrol/Phera/Halodrol I don't have any loss at any time, not even a bit. Libido is only slightly down when using LMG or Tren.
  17. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Gains arnt that different but sides are non existant and thr real benefit is no PCT you have time to continue gains all be it at a lesser pace but more importantly your body has time to adapt then run the phera at the end of ur cycle and get the best of all worlds

    There is just this hard to explain "sense of well being" and instead of struggling to maintain your gains you are building on them its an awesome feeling

    Just did BOSC epi/tren 50/150 for my kickstart, i decided recomp this time around. Lost 3" off of my waist gained 5lb and put 40lb on bench. Im now 3 weeks clear of the epi/tren and have added abother 15lb to my bench

    Test base gives you so many options and IMO much safer

    I will never run another oral without a test base

    Eat clean, piss dirty
  18. New Member
    coldgreedy209's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    THIS IS MY SECOND CYCLE IN A YEAR WITH THE EPI TREN. FIRST IT WAS EPIVOL, TO BE HONEST THAT WAS THE BEST CYCLE THAT WAS VERY EFFECTIVE BUT WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO BE BANNED. THEN I CRASHED AND DIDNT RUN KNOW I WAITED FOR 7 MONTHS AND JUST STARRTED EPI-TREN BOSC LABS AND IM ON MY SECOND WEEK I FILL AND LOOK GREAT, THE DOWNS TO THIS IS THE TOSSING AND TURNING AT NIGHT ALONG WITH THE NIGHTSWEETS LOL NORMAL THINGS EVERY ONE BODY IS DIFFERNT AND REACT TO DIFFERNT PROHORMONES RUN WHAT YOU HAD BEST RESULTS ON BUT CLEAN OUT YOUR RESEPTORS SO THE BODY DONT RECONIZE THE TREN OR EPI. IT WORKS GREAT FOR ME I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES SOON GOOD LUCK THINK SAFE STAY SAFE PROTECT YOURSELF ALL INFORMATION ISNT GOOD BUT USEFUL
  19. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by coldgreedy209 View Post
    THIS IS MY SECOND CYCLE IN A YEAR WITH THE EPI TREN. FIRST IT WAS EPIVOL, TO BE HONEST THAT WAS THE BEST CYCLE THAT WAS VERY EFFECTIVE BUT WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO BE BANNED. THEN I CRASHED AND DIDNT RUN KNOW I WAITED FOR 7 MONTHS AND JUST STARRTED EPI-TREN BOSC LABS AND IM ON MY SECOND WEEK I FILL AND LOOK GREAT, THE DOWNS TO THIS IS THE TOSSING AND TURNING AT NIGHT ALONG WITH THE NIGHTSWEETS LOL NORMAL THINGS EVERY ONE BODY IS DIFFERNT AND REACT TO DIFFERNT PROHORMONES RUN WHAT YOU HAD BEST RESULTS ON BUT CLEAN OUT YOUR RESEPTORS SO THE BODY DONT RECONIZE THE TREN OR EPI. IT WORKS GREAT FOR ME I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES SOON GOOD LUCK THINK SAFE STAY SAFE PROTECT YOURSELF ALL INFORMATION ISNT GOOD BUT USEFUL
    I've run that several time and as high as 50/150 mg
    My fav PH so far.

    Run it with a test base next time mate and u will have urself a real cycle
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GETTING ROCK HARD WITH PHYTOTEST
    By therealest77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 04:57 PM
  2. m1-d from rock hard supps
    By jcatanese985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 12:03 AM
  3. Operation Rock Hard: Epi log
    By jjohn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 10:26 AM
  4. rock hard formulations
    By dcf143 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 10:24 PM
  5. If you were stuck in a scary place...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 07:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in