Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Please post your other thoughts in this thread. Will probably run this 6-8 weeks after i wrap up my SD pulse.

Cycle Experience -
6 week epi up to 60mg
2 on 2 off with phera at 40mg
6 week SD pulse @ 30mg

Also, i'd be willing to throw down 80 or so on some furaz from axis labs. Also have SD and Phera on hand as well. Primary looking for lean gains, recomp, and some strength (but not too worried about strength...i know how to naturally train for it if i want it back).

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i voted for the one/tren only because i've never seen anyone run that combo yet, from what i've read about the two, u'll see some nice extremly lean gains and some nice strength increases

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i voted for the one/tren only because i've never seen anyone run that combo yet, from what i've read about the two, u'll see some nice extremly lean gains and some nice strength increases
Yeah from what i've been told DHT helps mitigate the sides from the tren...don't ask me how or why lol but it was from an informed member.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
epi, m14add. and p-mag
thanks for the reply. I don't have any m14add or pmag on hand...and i don't know if i want to spring for those right now. That'd be a pretty crazy cycle though!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Bumpin this up....keep the votes coming guys

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
My vote was for epi/tren

both gave me very good strength gains and I'd like to run them together sometime in the near future.

epi at 60mg? how'd that work out for you? any bad sides.

btw tren at 120 is great and at 150 its insane for me, but the shin pumps were not so good.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
My vote was for epi/tren

both gave me very good strength gains and I'd like to run them together sometime in the near future.

epi at 60mg? how'd that work out for you? any bad sides.

btw tren at 120 is great and at 150 its insane for me, but the shin pumps were not so good.
I think worst side effect was dry joints....but mainly because my strength went up fast.

I've never ran tren before but i was thinking about running it at 100 for my first run (i have 50mg tabs). I've heard nothing but good things about this combo..and prolly run at 4-6 weeks depending on sides/shutdown.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I think worst side effect was dry joints....but mainly because my strength went up fast.

I've never ran tren before but i was thinking about running it at 100 for my first run (i have 50mg tabs). I've heard nothing but good things about this combo..and prolly run at 4-6 weeks depending on sides/shutdown.

U have those PP 50mg tabs? I've still got three bags :):) you'll like those

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
U have those PP 50mg tabs? I've still got three bags :):) you'll like those
To be honest i don't remember who made them...they've been sitting in my stash for a hot minute. It's definitely no PP, but i think i have two 60ct bottles...plus a bottle of x-tren. So either way i got plenty to get me through a cycle.

So far epi/tren is in the lead with 3 votes....come on AM keep those votes coming!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol - i guess the "spawn" stack (epi/tren) still holds strong around here
can't blame that, it's a proven stack that works well, it was out of personal interest that i picked what i did haha

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
can't blame that, it's a proven stack that works well, it was out of personal interest that i picked what i did haha
Yeah i don't blame you on that either. I mean i'm interested in it as well which is why it's listed on there.

Personally, all those choices i have listed are tough picks IMO. All do a great job of adding lean mass and doing some recomp with adding some strength.

So we'll see how it shakes out. You can def expect me to run The One/Tren in the future if it doesn't win the vote.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i don't blame you on that either. I mean i'm interested in it as well which is why it's listed on there.

Personally, all those choices i have listed are tough picks IMO. All do a great job of adding lean mass and doing some recomp with adding some strength.

So we'll see how it shakes out. You can def expect me to run The One/Tren in the future if it doesn't win the vote.
you can send me that tren and i'll run it with the one or d plex that i have haha

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
you can send me that tren and i'll run it with the one or d plex that i have haha
haha i think i'll hang on to my schedule III substance :) Looks like tbol got a few more votes. Thanks everyone for participating so far...keep em coming!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Epi/Tren has my vote. I thought about running that myself.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Epi/Tren has my vote. I thought about running that myself.
"Spawn" was the first thing that caught my attention in the world of PHs. Luckily I did my homework and did not run this for my first cycle lol. But now that I've got a few cycles underneath my belt I think I'll be ready for something like this in a few months.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys, i refuse to believe there are only 11 members on AM

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Damn guys it's a dead heat at this point....so far 4 votes for everything except the other category.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Bump Bump, Help this guy out guys!
Thanks brother i appreciate it! I just wasn't sure what to run for my next cycle so I figure i'd let AM decide what they want to see ran...but nobody is voting :dunno:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother i appreciate it! I just wasn't sure what to run for my next cycle so I figure i'd let AM decide what they want to see ran...but nobody is voting :dunno:
Maybe I will run an epi/tren cycle with you if i dont do my inject cycle. Im really leaning towards the pins!!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I will run an epi/tren cycle with you if i dont do my inject cycle. Im really leaning towards the pins!!!!
Word man. I've never ran tren before.....part of the reason why it's on the above list. Tbol/EQ pulled into the lead though....whatever the final count is what i'll end up running :)

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
I'd vote, or offer some input, but out of all you have listed I've only used epi, so I can't base my vote or opinion off experience.

I can say though having just done an epi/mdrol bridge and seeing that it's quite popular around here, maybe you should consider that?

Out of the choices listed though I suppose the epi/tren gets my vote.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'd vote, or offer some input, but out of all you have listed I've only used epi, so I can't base my vote or opinion off experience.

I can say though having just done an epi/mdrol bridge and seeing that it's quite popular around here, maybe you should consider that?

Out of the choices listed though I suppose the epi/tren gets my vote.
Im not looking for people to vote off of their experience....i want people to vote for what they want to see in a log.

gonna stay away from SD for a while until i'm ready to bulk again....finishing up a pulse (cut) here in a week or so. Right now i'm focusing on dropping fat and getting lean.

EDIT: I've decided that this cycle...whatever it is...will start on Oct 1. Really leaning towards a 4-6 week cycle of epi/tren [and it's also in the lead :)]

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Im not looking for people to vote off of their experience....i want people to vote for what they want to see in a log.

gonna stay away from SD for a while until i'm ready to bulk again....finishing up a pulse (cut) here in a week or so. Right now i'm focusing on dropping fat and getting lean.

EDIT: I've decided that this cycle...whatever it is...will start on Oct 1. Really leaning towards a 4-6 week cycle of epi/tren [and it's also in the lead :)]
Throw a 10 weeker of test in there too :food:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Throw a 10 weeker of test in there too :food:
Maybe dermacrine LV instead of test....I don't plan on going to pins until all of my legal OTC options are gone. But so far it looks like epi/tren is the winner so that's probably what i'm going to run next.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Maybe dermacrine LV instead of test....I don't plan on going to pins until all of my legal OTC options are gone. But so far it looks like epi/tren is the winner so that's probably what i'm going to run next.
Dermacrine LV is good stuff. That will be a nice cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That would be a solid OTC for sure. What are you thinking for PCT?
Clomid 50/50/50/25, Ergofarm testforce, GH supplement, cort block, maybe another test booster of my choice

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i vote for tbol and androhard. sick combo imo

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about tren/turinabol?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id say tren and turinabol lv, or tren and the one i liked the one got dense hard, and gained a chunk, but im on turinabol lv and in my first week im starting to get harder at 60mg, i kicked it to 75mg today

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do mdrol at 30 mgs for 6 weeks....youll be fine:liar:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
id say tren and turinabol lv, or tren and the one i liked the one got dense hard, and gained a chunk, but im on turinabol lv and in my first week im starting to get harder at 60mg, i kicked it to 75mg today
well vote in the other category....if the other category pulls into the lead then i'll consider running something else besides what I have listed above.

U

UKStrength

Dermacrine LV is good stuff. That will be a nice cycle.
Definitely as the basis for the recomposition ^^^ You can read more about using Dermacrine as a 'test base' for your cycles here:

My personal choice based on your goals, would be Turinabol LV stacked with Turinabol LV, drastic recomposition effects, decent strength and size increases :) Stack this with a Fat Loss Stack and the girls would be washing their knickers on your abs mate ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^ those links got messed up, you mean Turinabol stacked with Androhard eh

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Definitely as the basis for the recomposition ^^^ You can read more about using Dermacrine as a 'test base' for your cycles here:

My personal choice based on your goals, would be Turinabol LV stacked with Turinabol LV, drastic recomposition effects, decent strength and size increases :) Stack this with a Fat Loss Stack and the girls would be washing their knickers on your abs mate ;)
haha thanks for voting and for the advice. But i'm leaving the choice up to AM! If the other category pulls ahead and wins....i'll gladly run tbol and androhard. Even if it doesn't win....i will def consider this for a future cycle!

Actually you know what....if tbol/eq wins i might be persuaded to throw some androhard in for the cycle :)

EDIT: Actually on second thought....androhard is way to expensive for my blood. I'll pass.

^^ those links got messed up, you mean Turinabol stacked with Androhard eh
Yeah i was wondering the same thing....tbol stacked with tbol gotta be a BA stack haha

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would say TURINABOL-LV with test.
somthing like:
wk1-6 TURINABOL-LV
wk1-12 sustaplex325 or sustagen 325 (what i like anyway)

did a tbol, test, tren cycle last year was VERY nice one.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would say TURINABOL-LV with test.
somthing like:
wk1-6 TURINABOL-LV
wk1-12 sustaplex325 or sustagen 325 (what i like anyway)

did a tbol, test, tren cycle last year was VERY nice one.
I appreciate the thought...but at this point it's looking like i'm going to run epi/tren with a dermacrine LV base. I'm not really looking to inject at this point....not afraid of needles...just have a lot more to learn about the subject and have plenty of orals to burn through before i go that route.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
question though.....what would be a good replacement for Tren if I have a bad reaction to it?? I mean i guess I could throw in another methyl....wouldn't want to but if I have to i'll do it. Just double up on the liver support.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then just go phera bold :)